First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 00:18:10
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:
The antibacterial components of antibacterial soaps (usually triclosan or, less commonly, triclocarbon) needs to be left on a surface for about two minutes in order to work. Most people are not this patient, and end up washing off the soap before the antibacterial ingredients can do their job.

Interesting.......

Thos are the cause of the super colds and stuff... people using it but not good enough like using meds but quitting when you feel better not when doctor tells you...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 00:18:54
Link | Citer | R

Rumaha said:
i dont take ***when i get a headache or migrains, i dont use pills to solve my problems lol, whether it be pain or not, but im fairly certain, thats borderline lethal yea

I seriously doubt you get actual migraines then or they super sissy ones. I never used to use anything I had to
 Asura.Luelle
Serveur: Asura
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 00:22:43
Link | Citer | R

Ugh I hate migraines.
I had one migraine when I was younger and I ended up puking and then sleeping for 14 hours. True story.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 00:24:41
Link | Citer | R

Ok wow. Watch the whole thing....this is just...wow....
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 00:27:12
Link | Citer | R

I used to have ones that I woke up with and went to bed with that lasted over 2 weeks... that at there more interesting moments cause dry heaving( cause really couldnt eat anything) nose bleeds and passing out... good times good times. Especially since took forever to get diagnosed and get any real attempt at treatment... still after several years never got any decent drugs for it just POS that is worst then OTC stuff. Sad part is when you get so used to it and other pain almost feels good... or when you go to bed with one so bad you feel like someone beat the ***out of your whole body when you wake up...
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 00:27:22
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Rumaha said:
i dont take ***when i get a headache or migrains, i dont use pills to solve my problems lol, whether it be pain or not, but im fairly certain, thats borderline lethal yea

I seriously doubt you get actual migraines then or they super sissy ones. I never used to use anything I had to

i get migranes that where light and any sound makes it feel like im getting punched everywhere on my entire head by mike tyson, and w/o anything, just like a normal person is punching me

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 00:28:39
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:
Ugh I hate migraines.
I had one migraine when I was younger and I ended up puking and then sleeping for 14 hours. True story.

that too, actually more then once lol, but i usually just sleep for 24 hrs and im ok, doesnt happen horribly often

makes it so i legit cant function, at all
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 00:31:41
Link | Citer | R

God wish I could sleep even half that long...
Still when its a choice of passing out and not being able to do your job or taking a pill... yeah easy choice
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 00:36:04
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
God wish I could sleep even half that long...
Still when its a choice of passing out and not being able to do your job or taking a pill... yeah easy choice

Yea, i got a migraine on tuesday once, went to work every day still w/ it, till they made me stay home on friday, and i slept till monday, sucked
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 00:37:04
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
I used to have ones that I woke up with and went to bed with that lasted over 2 weeks... that at there more interesting moments cause dry heaving( cause really couldnt eat anything) nose bleeds and passing out... good times good times. Especially since took forever to get diagnosed and get any real attempt at treatment... still after several years never got any decent drugs for it just POS that is worst then OTC stuff. Sad part is when you get so used to it and other pain almost feels good... or when you go to bed with one so bad you feel like someone beat the ***out of your whole body when you wake up...

Holy crap that sucks! Do you have vision problems at all?

Bartimaeus said:
Holy crap Luelle. lmao

Was watching like ok... then all the sudden FEMALE VOICE! xD

I know right?! lol and he has a ton videos!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 00:40:06
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:
Dasva said:

Normally no I have super good vision though a bit of a light sensitivity... during migraines that light sensitivity gets so bad that the entire worlds is a bright and bluring sometiems its just one big bright blur... well others senses are super sensitive too but yeah. I not the worst I don't go into seizures and bleed out several orfices and have to be rushed to ER... but I get close sometimes.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 00:43:27
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Luelle said:
Dasva said:

Normally no I have super good vision though a bit of a light sensitivity... during migraines that light sensitivity gets so bad that the entire worlds is a bright and bluring sometiems its just one big bright blur... well others senses are super sensitive too but yeah. I not the worst I don't go into seizures and bleed out several orfices and have to be rushed to ER... but I get close sometimes.

i feel ya there, i have 20/10, which imo makes it worse cuz i can see so far so well, so its just like omgwtfbbqkillme, i guess i should have mention i actually cant take pills for the most part because my stomach is ***, and pills just tear it apart, and i just end up worse, and in the hospital, so i just hope it doesnt happen much
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 00:45:45
Link | Citer | R

My stomache didnt used to be bad... but after having to take so much it became bad... and had no real choice. I would've got in lots of trouble probably lol.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 00:53:08
Link | Citer | R

Ouchy. I'm glad I don't get bad migraines anymore.
Ooooh you have RDM and BLM 75 Dasva? Me toooooooooo...although yours are probably better geared than mine >.<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 01:14:30
Link | Citer | R

Yeah probably I got about as good as I can buy and some things I cant... still need pimp hat and nash legs for rdm... aureole for both morrigans and novio... um think thats it
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 01:28:06
Link | Citer | R

Is it bad that my internet was down for a couple minutes, so I decided to play hearts until it came back and now when I should go to bed...I'm still playing hearts...
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-18 01:29:55
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:
Is it bad that my internet was down for a couple minutes, so I decided to play hearts until it came back and now when I should go to bed...I'm still playing hearts...

Only if you're still playing hearts in 3 hours, that's the sort of thing I do like, every night. Not hearts per se, just get distracted with random crap instead of sleeping.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 01:31:43
Link | Citer | R

I do that every night.
Oh it's midnight, I should go to bed.
*3 hours later* "I know I've seen this episode of the Nanny 15 times, but I should still watch it."
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 01:31:49
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
Luelle said:

Only if you're still playing hearts in 3 hours, that's the sort of thing I do like, every night. Not hearts per se, just get distracted with random crap instead of sleeping.

Oh god I do that some times while foruming... Ill switch between spider and regular solitaire and hearts... god its bad sometimes.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 01:33:20
Link | Citer | R

I shot the moon! Hahaha...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 01:44:39
Link | Citer | R

Nice... love when the comp sets you up lol.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 01:45:39
Link | Citer | R

Yes, but sadly I'm still in 3rd place.
The computer just happened to shot the moon right after me.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 01:47:28
Link | Citer | R

Ok well I lost, so I'm going to go to bed.
Have a good night everyone.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 01:47:55
Link | Citer | R

I once won by shotting the moon 4X in a row was some funny ***... couple of them were damn lucky though
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 02:12:31
Link | Citer | R

Good evening~ How is everyone doing. I'm gone for 6 hours and this place only expanded 5 pages? Wtf is wrong with all of you?!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 02:13:30
Link | Citer | R

I blame... actually I have no idea who to blame this time... this is a first. Either way its not my fault
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-18 02:14:19
Link | Citer | R

Definitely not Dasva's fault, he's been doing his best to talk enough for everyone <_<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 02:17:27
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
Definitely not Dasva's fault, he's been doing his best to talk enough for everyone <_<

Not everyone... but close enough getting kinda tired though not had a nap today.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-18 02:19:43
Link | Citer | R

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha... the Add over there ---> is for a migrane cure for women... It knows you well Das :D
First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 18549 18550 18551