FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 120 121 122 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-17 20:19:16
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

She loves the shaft you gave her...so now she's all psycho to get it again and keep it. had an ex that was like that, but only came by to disturb me when i had someone else over.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-17 20:19:21
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I have no *** clue. She used to complain about how she has a hard time making and keeping friends, and I always thought maybe people were just being *** to her or something (she IS a spoiled brat, so that alone can annoy people) but now I'm starting to see why.

I should have never slept with her. I really think that may be why she's so OCD with me and not as much everyone else.

she sounds annoying, have you told her she needs to *** CHILL OUT?
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-17 20:20:24
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, we've had discussions about this ***many times, always ends up with her crying and ***, talking about how she loses all her friends and her life is a big mess and on and on...

Lilbusta said:
She loves the shaft you gave her...so now she's all psycho to get it again and keep it. had an ex that was like that, but only came by to disturb me when i had someone else over.

Maybe...who knows? She'd never admit it, and it was years ago. From the beginning it was laid out that it was gonna be purely physical, before we'd even slept together we both agreed to that, and it's been fine as far as that goes, no pressuring me for a relationship, no touchy feely...just really *** clingy.

And now she's practically begging me to move in with her when she moves back near me next spring, and no matter how many times I say no, I get harassed about it again. I think I would go crazy living with her, seriously...
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Serveur: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-17 20:21:21

I'd say peace out and block her number.
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Seraph
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-17 20:21:41

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Yeah, we've had discussions about this ***many times, always ends up with her crying and ***, talking about how she loses all her friends and her life is a big mess and on and on...

you keep talkin to her cuz ur being nice? :o its easy just to change the phone number lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-17 20:22:28
Link | Citer | R

Eternaltriumph said:
Serious question. >.>; Is a DSi a big difference from a DS Lite? I can get a DSLite for $80-100(depending on color/model)...is it worth shelling out the extra cash for a DSi? x.x
Totally dependssss. I'd probably never use the camera features, but they did supposedly mess with the DS's wifi compatibility to upgrade from WEP wireless security to WPA or WPA2. Kind of a big deal if you bother with wireless security and use the DS wireless connection! Outside of that I'd say a big *** no due to flash carts and stuff having to put out new products and programs specifically for the DSi which may cost you more than what's avail for the DS lite.

#2, that sounds like one shitacular situation. lol
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-17 20:22:53
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

i think me and lud both agree its a call for rape/sex
 Asura.Luelle
Serveur: Asura
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-17 20:25:49
Link | Citer | R

ok here's my actual advice.
Be honest like you have been, but don't let her cry and manipulate you.
How do you react after she starts crying and talking about how she loses all her friends and whatnot? Maybe point out the fact that she is losing all her friends because of her behavior.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-17 20:29:34
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:
How do you react after she starts crying and talking about how she loses all her friends and whatnot? Maybe point out the fact that she is losing all her friends because of her behavior.

This seems familar...
people like that tend to learn or just pretend nothing is wrong at least with them. Especially when people respond to such crying.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-17 20:36:40
Link | Citer | R

That can work, except take it from me and Dasva. If there is a cute girl involved, no matter just HOW wrong she is, she's right. End of story. She can run over your dog, ***on your porch and stab you with a pencil in the neck. You get mad, you're wrong. Everyone takes her side, and you end up as frustrated as humanly possible. >_> My advice is if you can take being the bad guy, be really firmly serious and tell her stop. If that doesn't work, cut off com links.

Also, Cai. I'm caught between an $80 Red/Black, or a $95 zelda edition DS lite. >.> Gonna need that info on how to get my thing hacked for SNES also eventually! xD
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-17 20:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:
I generally subscribe to the opinion that some people will just never learn unless someone spells it out for them. lol In the same way *** never change if people just tolerate and avoid them, some people just never break whatever annoying habits they have unless they're confronted. D:
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-17 20:37:47
Link | Citer | R

so what server has control over all of the past places to sell a shitload of witch sashes here on asura? <.>
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-17 20:38:38
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:

I'll be honest...I'm too nice. We bicker back and forth, but don't have actual full blown arguments that often. And honestly, I think a lot of the reason why I put up with her *** is because she does lose friends left and right...probably because of her overbearing personality and the "woe is me" ***. I'm like one of two people she talks to on a regular basis, and I know she get's lonely and ***because she's one of those "I wanna go out and do ***" kinda people, and for some reason she's just never been able to self entertain. I don't know why, seeing as how I'm an internet junkie and loathe the outside world, but that doesn't invalidate her feelings...

So anyways, yeah, I prolly let her get away with ***because I know her life really does kinda suck, at least on a social level. I guess it just frustrates the ***out of me because I'm always the one picking up the *** pieces, ya know? Even outside of her ***, in everything...I'm so sick of being the one everyone runs to to fix ***, whether it be physical, emotional, spiritual, whatever...or at the very least, being the one everyone looks to for validation for whatever they are questioning in their lives.

Oh well, I'm just frustrated...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-17 20:39:41
Link | Citer | R

Eternaltriumph said:
That can work, except take it from me and Dasva. If there is a cute girl involved, no matter just HOW wrong she is, she's right. End of story. She can run over your dog, ***on your porch and stab you with a pencil in the neck. You get mad, you're wrong. Everyone takes her side, and you end up as frustrated as humanly possible. >_> My advice is if you can take being the bad guy, be really firmly serious and tell her stop. If that doesn't work, cut off com links.

Wouldn't say it's always like this... but I could be deluding myself again. I've clearly been wrong before.
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Luelle said:

I'll be honest...I'm too nice. We bicker back and forth, but don't have actual full blown arguments that often. And honestly, I think a lot of the reason why I put up with her *** is because she does lose friends left and right...probably because of her overbearing personality and the "woe is me" ***. I'm like one of two people she talks to on a regular basis, and I know she get's lonely and ***because she's one of those "I wanna go out and do ***" kinda people, and for some reason she's just never been able to self entertain. I don't know why, seeing as how I'm an internet junkie and loathe the outside world, but that doesn't invalidate her feelings...

So anyways, yeah, I prolly let her get away with ***because I know her life really does kinda suck, at least on a social level. I guess it just frustrates the ***out of me because I'm always the one picking up the *** pieces, ya know? Even outside of her ***, in everything...I'm so sick of being the one everyone runs to to fix ***, whether it be physical, emotional, spiritual, whatever...or at the very least, being the one everyone looks to for validation for whatever they are questioning in their lives.

It's one thing to be nice... but don't let them abuse you like that... and while I find myself doing the same thing... it doesn't tend to work well not at all. You do more good helping them learn how to stop pissing everyone off then enabling it even if it is harder on you. Assume other overly nice people out there don't ruin it for you making you look like the bad guy
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-17 20:43:27
Link | Citer | R

lol, I just wrote a massive diatribe to Arte via PM the other night, so no biggie. :p That zelda edition sounds mighty sex. D: The thing I hate about my DS, which is black, is all the *** oils from my skin on my fingers transfers over to the thing like crazy. Really considering a protective sticker/sleeve kinda thingy at this point, which would make the color moot. lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-17 20:47:54
Link | Citer | R

Caiyuo said:
Luelle said:
I generally subscribe to the opinion that some people will just never learn unless someone spells it out for them. lol In the same way *** never change if people just tolerate and avoid them, some people just never break whatever annoying habits they have unless they're confronted. D:

Yes no one just changes on there own... unfortunately some people wont change unless EVERYONE confronts them and as soon as anyone tolerates it it is like validation. Clearly with someone on there side or people just ignoring the problem after awhile bam clearly they were right cause SOMEONE accepts them.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-17 21:01:20
Link | Citer | R

I'm outta here for a while guys, thanks for letting me rant for a bit ^^

Be back later...
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-17 21:10:08
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I'm outta here for a while guys, thanks for letting me rant for a bit ^^

Be back later...
Seeya d00d. :3

Dasva said:
Yes no one just changes on there own... unfortunately some people wont change unless EVERYONE confronts them and as soon as anyone tolerates it it is like validation. Clearly with someone on there side or people just ignoring the problem after awhile bam clearly they were right cause SOMEONE accepts them.
I know what you mean, especially about any one person validating their actions. I tend to see this a lot with girls when random dudes just go along with whatever to get in close. lol That's happened so freaking much it's depressing.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-17 21:10:58
Link | Citer | R

So what's everyone else up to?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-17 21:12:03
Link | Citer | R

wondering how many people actually use http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=14646
and if its really worth a ninja lot...
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-17 21:15:45
Link | Citer | R

Later #2.

Yes, Ludo. I *** LOVED my Shadow Ring. I even used it on WAR and saved me a couple of times...mob casted Thundaga, I casted Utsu midcast, Thundaga did 0. LOL.

It's best useful, of course, on PLD though. Citadel Buster hit me for 0 a few times. :) It's a very nice piece, yes. But not a make or break.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-17 21:18:11
Link | Citer | R

Always thought of it just e-peen <.>
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-17 21:20:28
Link | Citer | R

It's an extremely situational ring. Best used /NIN, really...and even then, macro'd in, unless you're fighting a magic WS spamming mob. It can stop Gates Of Hades, Fulmination, Citadel Buster, Meteor...all that good ***. It's like a 10% proc rate only, but it's still something. Also, the MDB is really noticable on Darksday.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-17 21:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:
So what's everyone else up to?
Friggin downloading all these great movies of the past that the movie thread is reminding me of. D: Youz?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-17 21:32:46
Link | Citer | R

I need to hurry up and buy my stuff...I've been in the mog house getting an e-gut too much <.>
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-17 21:34:33
Link | Citer | R

...lol. I guess my character is gonna be a fat *** slob if I ever get back into XI again. >.>

Are the servers down? I hear some QQing.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-17 21:36:33
Link | Citer | R

no. the servers arent down o.o
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-17 21:36:34