My personal fave is the psycho ex's that ruin all future dating possibilities for you. Got a friend whose going thru that right now. Soon as he finds a new chick, crazy ex sends them pictures of time he "beat her up" (long story short she tried to kill herself, he tried to stop her, she got bruised), tells them he abused her their entire relationship, stole from her, etc. you get the point. Hes gone thru like 6 of them now? Sad part is he'll even forewarn the girls bout her, but they all get sucked into her ***. Reason I know she's crazy? She slashed the tires to her own car, called the cops, and said he did it. And then a few days later had her boyriend drive her to my house just to ask me if I ever planned on dating her ex o.O;.
you dont date crazy ***. You only have a few sex filled dates.
She wasn't even worth the sex, lol she'd attack him after that too. He woke up one morning her breaking windows to his house because she thought he had some chick over...said chick being his mother who came visit. And even after they broke up she continued doing ***like that. She'd call his work places and harass his managers telling them they hired a rapist, etc.
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
My personal fave is the psycho ex's that ruin all future dating possibilities for you. Got a friend whose going thru that right now. Soon as he finds a new chick, crazy ex sends them pictures of time he "beat her up" (long story short she tried to kill herself, he tried to stop her, she got bruised), tells them he abused her their entire relationship, stole from her, etc. you get the point. Hes gone thru like 6 of them now? Sad part is he'll even forewarn the girls bout her, but they all get sucked into her ***. Reason I know she's crazy? She slashed the tires to her own car, called the cops, and said he did it. And then a few days later had her boyriend drive her to my house just to ask me if I ever planned on dating her ex o.O;.
Now I would never condone hitting woman, but she sounds like she needs a damn good talking too, and perhaps a /slap.
We all told him that, and several of his female friends offered to do it.
He txts me other day and asks me what to do bout picking sane girls. I suggested having them take a psych evaluation before he takes them on a date lol.
I find memes more funny irl when used in the appropriate situations. Not the more common ones like epic fail or win, but some random and obscure ones like "I'm dying squirtle!".
At least with my group of friends it is ; ;
I've used "*** yeah, Seaking!" before. That's about it.
I've said "Over 9000" at appropriate times mostly (random appropriate times too like "How many points is this test worth?" "OVVERRR NINNEE THOUSANNDDD"
Laff just be yourself man, you generally seem to fit in well an I've never seen anyone mad at you so I'm sure she will like you. Just gotta work on that body to seal the deal >_>
them abs!
How you doin ^.~
Hey hey, no flirting with Chu while she's in my pants!
/shamelessly flirts with Chuu~
/fondles both Angel and Chuuu
excuse me! this is a private party in dameshis pants
last I checked, my left hand is by Angel's *** and my right hand is by Chuuu's clit. So yeah Imdoinitrite
hrm wat ._.; /runs away
/tugs on Chuuu's clit as she runs and sees her falls to the floor, convulsing in orgasmic seizures.
Laff just be yourself man, you generally seem to fit in well an I've never seen anyone mad at you so I'm sure she will like you. Just gotta work on that body to seal the deal >_>
them abs!
How you doin ^.~
Hey hey, no flirting with Chu while she's in my pants!
/shamelessly flirts with Chuu~
/fondles both Angel and Chuuu
excuse me! this is a private party in dameshis pants
last I checked, my left hand is by Angel's *** and my right hand is by Chuuu's clit. So yeah Imdoinitrite
Laff just be yourself man, you generally seem to fit in well an I've never seen anyone mad at you so I'm sure she will like you. Just gotta work on that body to seal the deal >_>
them abs!
How you doin ^.~
Hey hey, no flirting with Chu while she's in my pants!
/shamelessly flirts with Chuu~
/fondles both Angel and Chuuu
excuse me! this is a private party in dameshis pants
last I checked, my left hand is by Angel's *** and my right hand is by Chuuu's clit. So yeah Imdoinitrite
hrm wat ._.; /runs away
/tugs on Chuuu's clit as she runs and sees her falls to the floor, convulsing in orgasmic seizures.
Laff just be yourself man, you generally seem to fit in well an I've never seen anyone mad at you so I'm sure she will like you. Just gotta work on that body to seal the deal >_>
them abs!
How you doin ^.~
Hey hey, no flirting with Chu while she's in my pants!
/shamelessly flirts with Chuu~
/fondles both Angel and Chuuu
excuse me! this is a private party in dameshis pants
last I checked, my left hand is by Angel's *** and my right hand is by Chuuu's clit. So yeah Imdoinitrite
hrm wat ._.; /runs away
/tugs on Chuuu's clit as she runs and sees her falls to the floor, convulsing in orgasmic seizures.
Laff just be yourself man, you generally seem to fit in well an I've never seen anyone mad at you so I'm sure she will like you. Just gotta work on that body to seal the deal >_>
I'm not easy to get mad at unless you do something stupid in front of me. =P
@Nindo: Is her having trouble figuring out if she's in love with me considered a good reason?
Sounds like to me mate you 2 rushed things in sense. Even tho you were dating online, you still were never given chance physically meet and get to know each other. I'm assuming you went from dating online > meet > instant move in? Give her time lol. Just keep going on dates and working on friendship. If it works out then go to dating. Online relationships are great, but you still have treat it like your new when you two meet. Even if you knew each other for a long period time before said meet.
Yep, that's exactly it. We joke that we did everything backwards, since we slept together and moved in together the same night and then started actually going on dates later.
It WAS rushed, but this was a three year relationship, half of which was in person. I kinda thought that would have been enough time to figure out feelings. It's all so confusing when I think about it.
Then just treat it as friends. Work on a friendship first. Sounds like you two did rush into it, without knowing each other very well. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Get to know each other first as friends, then work on dating thing. And if all works out, back to living together after you both reach that comfort zone.
Yeah, mine ended on fairly good terms considering the usual break-ups some people have. It was left open whether we'd be able to date again, which is why I'm okay with pursuing it.
@Laff Sometimes some real life occurrence can shake a woman's faith in her feelings questioning her relationships, job choice, college etc
If that is the case, move slow and don't SAY you love her but show her you still care
(recreate a first meeting/date/dinner together)
her favorite flowers
something small that shows her you remember all the things about her that make her ...well her.
(Cd with her favorite music playing when she gets in car works too)
That is if you want to make it work for more then a 1 nighter :)
Our first date was going to see I Am Legend and eating at a 5 and Diner. xP
I learned that she knows how to tie a cherry stem in a knot using her tongue.
EDIT: Fixed for clarity.
LOL Yeah... those are things you might want to stay away from (the cherrystem thing) for NOW but can order take out from the diner (or go) and watch I am legend at home~
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.