err yeah rashes can spread to those places, theres a reason why they are called rashes. just some spread faster than others.depends on the persons immune system
Rashes are just rashes. THey are symptoms of something else entirely. So no not all can do that
so you're saying if not treated it will never spread out badly?
within time it would
they all do
thats why it's a RASH
I'm all freaked out now lol >.> apparently you can die from this ***.
nuuuu mai /glomp at least they found out what it is now D:
True, but why'd it have to be this? Lol
Cause you don't check yourself for ticks!!! Seriously though it could've been something not so easily cured. Especially considering how long you've had it. I'd be glad
I'm all freaked out now lol >.> apparently you can die from this ***.
nuuuu mai /glomp at least they found out what it is now D:
True, but why'd it have to be this? Lol
Cause you don't check yourself for ticks!!! Seriously though it could've been something not so easily cured. Especially considering how long you've had it. I'd be glad
Well I knew about the tick. I got it like around the 10th-14thish of July. I was down at the lake with my best friend who came to visit and my mother. It just never occurred to me that this had anything to do with it considering I'd never heard of RMSF until after my mom mentioned it about a month ago.
err yeah rashes can spread to those places, theres a reason why they are called rashes. just some spread faster than others.depends on the persons immune system
Rashes are just rashes. THey are symptoms of something else entirely. So no not all can do that
so you're saying if not treated it will never spread out badly? within time it would they all do thats why it's a RASH
That's exactly what I'm saying. Rashes are just symptoms of something else
It depends on the source that is causing it. For example if it was something environmental say idk poison oak it stops on it's own.
If I ever quit something I'm not gonna make some spectacle out of it.
I'll just leave and that's all she wrote lol.
Same here. Most people who make a huge song and dance about quitting are just back the next day anyway as it's an attention play.
didn't you say something once about quitting the forums then never quit at all? hmm
Only time I've said anything like that, was when I was speaking with Anye and Aly via PM and I was talking about my options on whether to quit before. Didn't you once say how you hated Ni being about gossip?
err yeah rashes can spread to those places, theres a reason why they are called rashes. just some spread faster than others.depends on the persons immune system
Rashes are just rashes. THey are symptoms of something else entirely. So no not all can do that
so you're saying if not treated it will never spread out badly? within time it would they all do thats why it's a RASH
That's exactly what I'm saying. Rashes are just symptoms of something else
It depends on the source that is causing it. For example if it was something environmental say idk poison oak it stops on it's own.
i never said it doesn't stop on it's own
i was explaining if the rash doesn't stop it will spread badly, for whatever's the cause of it.
err yeah rashes can spread to those places, theres a reason why they are called rashes. just some spread faster than others.depends on the persons immune system
Rashes are just rashes. THey are symptoms of something else entirely. So no not all can do that
so you're saying if not treated it will never spread out badly? within time it would they all do thats why it's a RASH
That's exactly what I'm saying. Rashes are just symptoms of something else
It depends on the source that is causing it. For example if it was something environmental say idk poison oak it stops on it's own.
Well yeah thats like I took prednisone twice and the rash went away but because I didn't get rid of what was causing the rash it came back.
I still play MW2 with him. Of course, he never has a mic...oh well. We be rapin'
Actually we be trollin with explosive class and Ent be does all the real work. I must say that Panda guy was pretty epic to jump in with the random "It's a trap" and to say "You can't have the herp w.o the derp"
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.