Forum » FFXI » General » Back after being absent for 2 years
Back after being absent for 2 years
 Ragnarok.Oddler
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Oddler7
By Ragnarok.Oddler 2009-07-12 22:45:56
Link | Citer | R

I have a level 73 BLM and I quit quite a long time ago and decided to come back. I was just about almost strong enough with my BLM to go to Sky and kill some Gods and I have a question that's on my mind about Genbu since he's my target for sexy gear.

I love how he drops two Zenith pieces AND he can be taken down with very few people via kiting.

My questions are:

If I were to nuke him like crazy and take hate...if I go through the teleporter...would I *Lose all hate...AND...*Be able to come back fairly quickly to keep on nuking then go into a rest?

I'm already plotting and scheming and find myself unable to stop thinking about these questions since I never saw anyone do them in Youtube videos. Would be helpful...thanks
 Ramuh.Rocklobsta
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Splooge
By Ramuh.Rocklobsta 2009-07-12 22:48:45
Link | Citer | R

You cant use the teleporters when Genbu is out.
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-07-12 22:48:55
Link | Citer | R

Oddler said:
I have a level 73 BLM and I quit quite a long time ago and decided to come back. I was just about almost strong enough with my BLM to go to Sky and kill some Gods and I have a question that's on my mind about Genbu since he's my target for sexy gear.

I love how he drops two Zenith pieces AND he can be taken down with very few people via kiting.

My questions are:

If I were to nuke him like crazy and take hate...if I go through the teleporter...would I *Lose all hate...AND...*Be able to come back fairly quickly to keep on nuking then go into a rest?

I'm already plotting and scheming and find myself unable to stop thinking about these questions since I never saw anyone do them in Youtube videos. Would be helpful...thanks

I can't answer that, but you can probably get a skilled RDM to Merc it for you.
 Bahamut.Kelia
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-07-12 23:53:30
Link | Citer | R

you can do it on blm, get 75, sub nin, bring antidotes and possibly a refresh drink or 5 + regen item like orochi nodowa and cast bio for 2-3 hours. don't need any merits or anything.

just go wc first
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-07-12 23:58:31
Link | Citer | R

Kelia said:
just go wc first

lmao.. xD
[+]