Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Pra
By Shiva.Kinzu 2013-07-31 18:11:01
Link | Citer | R

We're currently recruiting the following:

Recruiting
BRDs (Harp90+/Ghorn95+)
Career SCH's (have a good stun set i.e. the Thunder Magian Staff, play on PC etc.
Competent WHM's, be proficient at the job, we don't care if you burned it to 99 as long as you're damn good at it.

Jobs we will consider
GEOs (not in high demand of this but a main GEO who also has RDM, COR, BRD etc is extremely desirable)
PLDs (Ochain/Aegis)
Mura SAM's

The use of team-speak is a must. Being able to talk is a is highly desirable however, if you have the ability to listen to directions and are quick on your toes that will suffice.

A little bit about GreaterDevil, we've been around for almost 2 yrs as an LS now, we're one of the top NA LS's on Shiva. We've beaten the Delve Bee boss & have gotten Tojil to 40%. We should have tojil downed here soon, and shark not too long afterwards.

We're a chill bunch, however, like every LS you have your egos, occasional inappropriate comments, and you must be willing to take advice. Overall we just like to have fun.

Our event schedule is as follows
Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon 9 PM EST till about Midnight EST (weekends oftentimes will go past Midnight so please be aware and make plans as needed). Delve will be the main focus on these nights. or ADL (If we have 95 Shield/Horn/Bow/Gun we knock those out ASAP, we currently do not have the need to do ADL).

Tuesday & Thursday No events, if we do any sort of event it will not be mandatory.

We do not have a wishlist/point system. Our lotting is based on needs of the link shell. I.e members who play MNK @ Delve will obviously get Oatixurs first, those who don't will not lot it until these MNK/our back up mnks have the item. By that point you should already have enough plasm to buy them yourself if you really want them that bad.

http://greaterdevil.guildwork.com/ is our guildwork, we do not have an apply page.Please note our page hasn't been updated in a long, long time.

Cross server applicants, who are interested will be considered and we will reach out to your present server to find out a little bit more information about you.

Please PM me if you're interested.
 Shiva.Devrom
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2013-08-01 04:28:53
Link | Citer | R

Can't say how much I would like to join but the huge time differences... ugh... Good luck with your recruiting.
 Shiva.Kinzu
By Shiva.Kinzu 2013-08-01 17:32:32
Link | Citer | R

Thanks!

Bump
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-08-01 18:09:26
Link | Citer | R

/stare
 Shiva.Kinzu
By Shiva.Kinzu 2013-08-02 13:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Bump
 Shiva.Kinzu
By Shiva.Kinzu 2013-08-04 13:21:30
Link | Citer | R

Bump
 Shiva.Paulu
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2013-08-04 14:10:00
Link | Citer | R

There's no one left on Shiva!
 Shiva.Kinzu
By Shiva.Kinzu 2013-08-04 14:12:20
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Paulu said: »
There's no one left on Shiva!

You're telling me, GD+remupdates = Shiva lol
By kenshynofshiva 2013-08-05 08:01:22
Link | Citer | R

I have no earthly idea what happen to Shiva just makes me smdh. My LS was more full of mules than actual players. Well at least after the update the delve bosses all can be beaten by the na but at this point I am still not so sure.
 Shiva.Kinzu
By Shiva.Kinzu 2013-08-05 12:45:30
Link | Citer | R

kenshynofshiva said: »
I have no earthly idea what happen to Shiva just makes me smdh. My LS was more full of mules than actual players. Well at least after the update the delve bosses all can be beaten by the na but at this point I am still not so sure.

We were the first NA on Shiva to kill bee, and REM thus far is the only NA shell on Shiva to kill all 3. This update will certainly make it easier but outside of us/REM there's lostheros who even w/ the update may continue to struggle.

Bump btw

We're still looking for 2-3 dedicated members! Career SCH's & damn good WHMs. Will consider other jobs as well.
 Shiva.Kinzu
By Shiva.Kinzu 2013-08-11 14:53:45
Link | Citer | R

Downed all three bosses. Only thing we're recruiting now is a career SCH, you must provide healing, enfeeb, stunning, enhancing sets.

Thanks!