NNI

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » NNI
NNI
By BlaTheTaru 2013-07-24 22:07:05
Link | Citer | R

Hello everyone! My in game name is Blablabla and I am trying to put together a NNI group. We're good on DD, but we're needing a cor and a sch. I use the term need loosely. We would prefer a cor and a sch. If you're interested reply here or send me a tell in game. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
By Aerismyth 2013-07-31 12:44:22
Link | Citer | R

I can scholor or corsair it :)
 Shiva.Francisco
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2013-07-31 12:55:07
Link | Citer | R

I find BRD, SCH, DDx4 to be a great setup. I'm sure COR can replace the 4th DD, but you definitely don't want to miss out on the BRD. March/Mazurka each floor is huge.
By BlaTheTaru 2013-08-02 20:13:52
Link | Citer | R

I'd honestly be happy with a well geared/skilled bard. The reason I ask for a Cor is that wildfire rips through the puddings. It's not a deal breaker though.
 Siren.Novadragon
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-08-02 20:23:01
Link | Citer | R

BlaTheTaru said: »
I'd honestly be happy with a well geared/skilled bard. The reason I ask for a Cor is that wildfire rips through the puddings. It's not a deal breaker though.

So can a Sam focusing on SC.
By BlaTheTaru 2013-08-02 21:37:08
Link | Citer | R

I understand that. :) it's why I said its not a deal breaker.
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2013-08-02 22:56:59
Link | Citer | R

Hello everyone! My in game name is Blablabla

I can't be the only person who thought this.
 Shiva.Devrom
Serveur: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2013-08-03 02:46:45
Link | Citer | R

i might be interested and can go as blu, mnk or sch. do you have a schedule planned out for this? asking because my play times are pretty strict on weekdays and i bet we are on different time zones.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-08-03 05:14:33
Link | Citer | R

Or a Good cor using Fire shot for 4k+ with the high damage guns and using Last stand for 6k+ ( a COR before Adoulin was consistently hitting 6k Last stand in there, not seen with new gun )

However, the biggest issue in NNI is movement speed, and I find Mazurka > Bolters roll due to the recast timer on Rolls. A COR can replace a DD however while maintaining a balanced party.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-03 05:23:16
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Francisco said: »
I find BRD, SCH, DDx4 to be a great setup. I'm sure COR can replace the 4th DD, but you definitely don't want to miss out on the BRD. March/Mazurka each floor is huge.
I never used brd and finished pretty easily.