Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » New to Server, LF Veteran LS
New to Server, LF Veteran LS
 Shiva.Kastiel
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: 32h2h
By Shiva.Kastiel 2013-07-18 11:16:32
Link | Citer | R

Hello, I've recently moved to Shiva from Bahamut, I know the first question youre thinking is omg why, I tend to keep to myself and spend quite alot of time farming, I enjoy making and spending money, I came to Shiva seeking a smaller server to farm without being trampled by hordes of aby babies in full Perle, I was surprised though to see just how bad Shiva is, its like everyone who didn't have the ability or common sense to even qualify for a Qilin run was banished here. My main Kastiel is Lv.99 x15 and fully self sufficient, not in need of gear etc. An example of my character, my MNK; Hurkan's Ux' Cap, Thaumas and Manibozho Sets, Melee +2 with Dynamis XP Augments, Rank10 Delve H2H and Lv90 Verethragna, Myrmex Mittens, BlackBelt, PDT Set for Tanking and/or Megabosses, merits spec'd to Delve, 5/5 Mantra and 5/5 Formless. Anything I play is geared similarly, im OCD and care about what I walk around in, I just need a decent Linkshell with people that feel the same way, not the cookiecutter social where I have 47 children begging me to farm them aby seals or god knows what, it doesn't have to be a Hardcore Endgame shell, just some events and regular plasm runs, the occasional legion would be nice, if anyone can help me out or recommend a LS please send me a tell in game, "Kastiel" thank you =)
 Shiva.Devrom
Serveur: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2013-07-18 15:23:51
Link | Citer | R

sorry to say this but you already seem pretty repulsive to me with that attitude.

also, you could have easily asked here, bg or even in your original server how things are on shiva and anyone moderately informed about other servers would have told you not to transfer to shiva if you didn't want to QQ later.

anyway, good luck finding a ls to your taste.
[+]
By applecrunch 2013-07-18 15:31:48
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Kastiel said: »
Hello, I've recently moved to Shiva from Bahamut, I know the first question youre thinking is omg why, I tend to keep to myself and spend quite alot of time farming, I enjoy making and spending money, I came to Shiva seeking a smaller server to farm without being trampled by hordes of aby babies in full Perle, I was surprised though to see just how bad Shiva is, its like everyone who didn't have the ability or common sense to even qualify for a Qilin run was banished here. My main Kastiel is Lv.99 x15 and fully self sufficient, not in need of gear etc. An example of my character, my MNK; Hurkan's Ux' Cap, Thaumas and Manibozho Sets, Melee +2 with Dynamis XP Augments, Rank10 Delve H2H and Lv90 Verethragna, Myrmex Mittens, BlackBelt, PDT Set for Tanking and/or Megabosses, merits spec'd to Delve, 5/5 Mantra and 5/5 Formless. Anything I play is geared similarly, im OCD and care about what I walk around in, I just need a decent Linkshell with people that feel the same way, not the cookiecutter social where I have 47 children begging me to farm them aby seals or god knows what, it doesn't have to be a Hardcore Endgame shell, just some events and regular plasm runs, the occasional legion would be nice, if anyone can help me out or recommend a LS please send me a tell in game, "Kastiel" thank you =)

See you in FFXIV.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-18 15:44:07
Link | Citer | R

applecrunch said: »
Shiva.Kastiel said: »

See you in FFXIV.

Stop posting here