Help With Painting Concept!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Help with Painting Concept!
Help with Painting Concept!
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-07-10 03:47:03
Link | Citer | R

Hey,

So my housemates and I have decided our house needs some decoration. We're going to have a friend do a painting for us. Since we're 3 Canadians living in Australia, we want to do something pretty cliche. What I'm hoping for is a kangaroo on one side facing off against a beaver with their respective flags incorporated behind them. If anyone can do some 1 minute sketches that I can bring to him, I'd greatly appreciate it. He's a bit time constrained so I don't want to have to run a million ideas off him.

tl;dr - Sketch a kangaroo and beaver, both looking mean as ***, standing off against one another. Respective country flags behind them.

Thank you!
[+]
 Siren.Siccmade
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Siccmade 2013-07-10 05:47:37
Link | Citer | R

I like it man, my sketch would be terrible but at least I can bump this.

I hope you have it painted directly on the wall btw, nothing says "*** yeah!" like a mural.

Also, if there has ever been a cause for a POIDH, it's now.

GL, sir.
By volkom 2013-07-10 05:56:44
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm. Give me a bit

I can't draw a mean kangaroo for ***(totally stole it off google images)... but a cute mean beaver with a stick. sure.

[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-07-10 06:43:34
Link | Citer | R

Thanks! You got what I want the kangaroo to look like pretty much dead on.

I'd like them both poised to pounce on the other.

I have this image of the flags in my head that I can't quite articulate. They're billowing in the wind and sort of transparent
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-07-10 07:12:26
Link | Citer | R

Spence, that is a great idea for a painting, and nice beaver Volk! I am rooting for the beaver in the fight.