Forum » FFXI » General » Billing Fees
Billing Fees
 Fairy.Blackmist
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-07-07 14:38:12
Link | Citer | R

Simple Question, but i cant seem to find the Answer - i need to find out if there's a reactivation fee when re-activating a canceled content ID, it's been inactive for a month :since May 23rd:

Some ppl are telling me, that there will be a fee others will say that i wont...

last time i had to reactivate my content ID, i think iwas charged 36$, the account was dead for about 3 months, but this is what my mom said at the time, so i think she was Bs'ing me,

ive asked S.E befor, and a GM in game, and i think they had said there was no re-activation fee. anyway...

long story short, is there a added fee? ( don't have much money atm, and i don't want to go negative again, and i need to plan out my Spending properly xD
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-07 14:40:58
Link | Citer | R

No reactivation charge, they do charge for the month you activate it in and then the following month on the next billing cycle.

So you will pay basically 2 months.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-07 14:41:20
Link | Citer | R

Nope, no reactivation fee. You just get charged for the ID on the next billing cycle.

Edit: Yep. That's why most wait until after they bill to reactivate it. Sucks to pay the full price and only use it for a day out of the month.
 Siren.Markii
Serveur: Siren
user: Markai
By Siren.Markii 2009-07-07 14:43:41
Link | Citer | R

what alyria said, say you reactivate today, you will not be charged during july.
however, you will be charged for both july and august in august.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-07 14:45:38
Link | Citer | R

Which is exactly what I said too. >.>
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-07-07 14:59:47
Link | Citer | R

So, basicly, if i activate it now, i'll be billed for July and August, but not for June?

-- like i said, last time i had to do this, I was charged like 36 $ or so my mom said * A few months ago, i was charged 26$ for 2 charicters on the same account, so it woudlnt be the 1st time that POL/SE have Skrewed me, since i only have 50$ to my name atm >.<;;
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-07 15:01:34
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, you'd be billed $26 on ~August 2nd.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-07-07 15:04:29
Link | Citer | R

ok , thats good to know, Guess i just keep 30$ in my account.. I need something to pass the time well i try to find work xD
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-07 15:09:14
Link | Citer | R

Pass the time or waste time with? :P

Yeah, I'm thinking of cancelling my 2nd character since I use my brother's all the time lately and he's still paying for his. >.>
 Odin.Sharress
Serveur: Odin
user: sharress
By Odin.Sharress 2009-07-07 22:56:39
Link | Citer | R

I just re-activated an old acct on 6-22-09. Last played in October 2008. I was billed for 2 months ($25.90). I called POL and explained that the account was not played the whole month of June so I shouldn't be charged for it and they refunded the $ for the month of June ($12.95).