DRK Looking For Tojil Group.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » DRK looking for Tojil group.
DRK looking for Tojil group.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-07-03 13:17:26
Link | Citer | R

I would very much love to do this fight, but couldn't trust a PUG for it. Plasm is slow going at the moment, because if I join someone elses PUG, we get 4-5.5k, whereas if I set one up (and after millions of years of yelling for the right people) we will end up with 6-8k unless something goes wrong.

If anyone needs a DRK for these runs, I would love to come along. I have Bereaver 15, and a nice dark magic set and constantly upgrading Mikinaak at the moment. I will definitely listen to leaders, and if you need me to show you my sets, just let me know.

I have even considered making a brand new LS just to spam Tojil and the others, but if anyone could fit me in somewhere, I would be really grateful. I am looking for Tojil runs throughout the week (as every other weekend I have my daughter) between 7.30pm and 3am GMT (2.30pm - 10pm EST)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-07-31 08:51:31
Link | Citer | R

I am still looking for a group to join. Preferably on DRK. If you require I show you gear sets it can be arranged. I regularly parse at the top in normal PUG groups and am looking for a much bigger challenge.

Alternatively,. I have a Corsair which has semi-decent equipment (no manibohzo or surefire weapon yet) but am willing to provide sets for that job too. I can work on delve equipment for the job if it is necessary. I can work on my MP set also for /WHM if this is required.
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-07-31 09:15:45
Link | Citer | R

Lvl GEO, cap Skills and merits then profit.

We are always shouting for GEOs and CORs to fill our runs.
By Squish 2013-07-31 09:21:55
Link | Citer | R

I would think your best bet would be to gear up your COR.

Basically forget about an established LS taking you on DRK.

They will have DDs...and if a DD is absent...the support job players would prolly want to bring their DD...thus a BRD/COR/SCH(stun set up)/WHM/GEO spot opens up.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-07-31 09:42:18
Link | Citer | R

I was thinking of getting Geomancer up, but yea, I have COR available but just brought it out of retirement. Do I just need a MP set for COR/WHM and roll Chaos and Hunters? (Rogue and Fighters if swapping)
 Fenrir.Sigfreid
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Sigfreid
By Fenrir.Sigfreid 2013-07-31 09:42:59
Link | Citer | R

Doubt an established LS would take the risk on letting someone swap from either WHM or SCH since they are vital roles and to bring in someone new to fill those roles, it's just too much of a risk if they do not perform.
But sounds like your best bet need to gear COR and stalk Taint, but do so at your own risk (I hear he has his previous stalkers, locked up in his basement...).
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-07-31 09:46:44
Link | Citer | R

Taint knows I can follow direction and I usually end up having to lead runs I get into. The amount of times in the last few months I have had to takeover PUG groups because the leaders had no clue/assumed people knew what to do. I would love to just come into a run where people know what they are doing and can follow direction.