Looking To Join Or Build Salvage Group Going Between 7:30 And 12am EST

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Looking to join or build Salvage group going between 7:30 and 12am EST
Looking to join or build Salvage group going between 7:30 and 12am EST
 Bismarck.Lilkevin
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Lilhilor
By Bismarck.Lilkevin 2009-07-05 17:47:38
Link | Citer | R

Hello, My name is Lilkevin. I am looking to either build a new group or join an existing salvage group. I am looking for a group that does atleast 3 runs a week during the hours of 7:30 to 12am EST Mon-Thu, or any time between 11am and Midnight on weekends. My applicable 75 jobs for salvage are: MNK (black belt, capped h2h merits), RDM (refresh hat and body), BRD (no notable gear, no storm fife), SAM (capped overwhelm, store TP, and meditate merits). I also have RNG, PLD, WAR, DRK, and DRG at 75. I have been doing salvage off and on since it was first introduced. I have a complete Ares's Cuirass and I am 2/3 on several other pieces of various sets, mostly needing the lvl 35 parts. I have a lot of experience playing MNK and tanking the bosses, but I would play whatever job is needed. I am not looking for instant success or to get gear immediately. I just want to find a steady group that operates during my preferred play time. If anyone has a group that is looking for members or if you would be interested in starting a new group with me, either /tell me on game (Lilkevin) or leave me a PM on these forums or BG.

Thanks and I hope to hear from some people,
Lilkevin