Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » A Suggestion For Item Power Search
A Suggestion For Item Power Search
 Fenrir.Genesi
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Darcc
By Fenrir.Genesi 2013-05-31 16:40:32
Link | Citer | R

So, usually when I use power search I'm trying to build up different sets (PDT, MDT, Haste, WS, Spellcasting -, Cure Pot. +, etc...) for each of my jobs. I select the job I'm searching for and I'll put a description in to pull back the types of pieces I want to look at for that job. Sometimes, I'll get back pieces that I don't want to look at or are weaker than some of the other pieces that get shown. Depending on the description, this could turn into a big cluster-"fun" of a massive list of items where truncating through them all is a pain in the donkey.

I've been thinking, and if there was a way to delete/hide entire item rows by clicking on an 'x' at the end of each row then I'd find myself using that feature a lot to mock up the best sets for different scenarios right on that power search page without having a migraine looking at the same pieces over and over again that I had already deemed useless.

It looks like you guys already use javascript so adding an 'x' icon in the item loop logic with an 'onclick' function that deletes a table row based off of that rows id shouldn't take more than 30min.

Just a suggestion to make power searching a little more custom for the user's experience!