Delve

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Delve
Delve
By fattrav 2013-05-20 12:08:37
Link | Citer | R

Can Delve be added to the "Endgame" forum?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
By Sieha1 2013-07-09 16:22:36
Link | Citer | R

Bump on this, as It would be nice to add delve weapons to the points for characters. Currently delve weapons have no effect on your server ranking. I dont think we can check for the level of the weapon but only the fact it exists. should be good to provide some points to those that worked hard for them, maybe the points should be same line as emp.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2013-07-09 16:59:21
Link | Citer | R

Points to delve weapons/armor would be pointless especially to the equivalent to an empryean. Doesn't cost much to fully upgrade to rank 15 (~15 M). Honestly rank points these days doesn't matter anymore.
By Sieha1 2013-07-09 21:21:08
Link | Citer | R

well emp points were for only stage one, which was about the same amount of time it takes to get a delve weapon.

that is the thing, relics and emps no longer count as 'good' gear so adding delve stuff in would make it worth points and make points worth it for all. compeating for rank was fun, ie, all jobs 99 maat's cap, missings.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-07-09 21:25:42
Link | Citer | R

Sieha1 said: »
Bump on this, as It would be nice to add delve weapons to the points for characters. Currently delve weapons have no effect on your server ranking. I dont think we can check for the level of the weapon but only the fact it exists. should be good to provide some points to those that worked hard for them, maybe the points should be same line as emp.

Isn't a 99 job still worth more points than even an 80 Empyrean? I suppose server if server rank means that much to you, AFK in a worm party and burn every job to 99.
 Bismarck.Davorin
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2013-07-09 21:26:43
Link | Citer | R

I got a walnut from my Mog Garden today. May I have achievement points for that?
[+]
By Sieha1 2013-07-09 22:13:59
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
Sieha1 said: »

Isn't a 99 job still worth more points than even an 80 Empyrean? I suppose server if server rank means that much to you, AFK in a worm party and burn every job to 99.

did that, and made stage 1 emps for points except for vere, that was 90. now dont want to waste time on delves when no points are gained. missions done, few relics, only one 95 cause I was boared.
By Sieha1 2013-07-09 22:14:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Davorin said: »
I got a walnut from my Mog Garden today. May I have achievement points for that?

would be very low points but maybe, can guild works be made to record it?
 Cerberus.Tikal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-07-09 22:15:32
Link | Citer | R

Like FFXIAH rank means anything.
[+]
By Sieha1 2013-07-09 23:04:43
Link | Citer | R

meaning is based on the person. what means something to me might not to you. that does not dis-value it and your opinion is not valuable here due to the fact it means nothing to you.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-07-09 23:08:01
Link | Citer | R

I see no reason for Scragg to dedicate that kind of time to weapons that are about to be obsolete.