user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2017-07-13 20:22:08
Link | Citer | R

No Jacki sighs so +1
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [200 days between previous and next post]
By luxxord 2018-01-29 16:06:16
Link | Citer | R

How is BLM as a Salvage farmer these days?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-01-29 16:13:29
Link | Citer | R

slow. a job like BLU or THF farms much faster because you can't just run through a salvage zone (where no trusts are allowed) one-shotting all the mobs with nukes...you'll run out of MP too fast and have to rest.

Now, I love farming nyzul for tokens on BLM. Probably 2nd to BLU in terms of speed/ease.
 Asura.Doryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Smacks
By Asura.Doryl 2018-01-29 17:24:16
Link | Citer | R

lol, BLM is one of the best job for salvage(maybe just blu can do quicker i think) ! i did arrapago 3 or 4 years every day in less of 20 minutes, and killing all gears (i didn't redo it since 1 year i think, so more notable gears now)

My best run was 18 minutes,
no need trusts
no need cures (did /war many times by error)
no need rest
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Peipei
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rainmaan
By Bismarck.Peipei 2018-03-24 07:36:25
Link | Citer | R

Have you read this guide, it gives pointers as to progress.Your text to link here...
By geigei 2018-03-24 08:24:50
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Questaru said: »
im using sparks gear right now, this is not a joke, what gear is basically free or gil, and easy to get can you guys help me out
You ran out of gil after buying all them reisen clears?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [162 days between previous and next post]
By mrlooolz 2018-09-02 11:28:01
Link | Citer | R

I have an intermediate set right now and I am wondering on the theory of Shiva ring +1 vs Mujin band.

I have 43% (working on reducing to just 40%) cap from other gear plus 16% MB2

so not sure about mujin would be 5%+16%? is that better than just having a shiva +1 ?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-02 11:49:31
Link | Citer | R

Mujin being burst 2, it's not something you realistically get to replace.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-09-03 10:34:04
Link | Citer | R

So, I’m newish to blm and working on a HQ death set. That being said I am noticing that this gear guide has a main focus on Burst Midcast for death. Does anyone have a “Free Nuke” Death set they are willing to share? I am making this set with little intention of bursting and more for mowing down stones in dynamis and don’t see a point in having MB% gear since I want to just straight 1 shot everything. The mechanics of death have me a bit confused but idk just lookin for a bit of advice here. Even a link to something I could read on would be helpful. Thanks.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-09-03 10:37:24
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Agerine said: »
So, I’m newish to blm and working on a HQ death set. That being said I am noticing that this gear guide has a main focus on Burst Midcast for death. Does anyone have a “Free Nuke” Death set they are willing to share? I am making this set with little intention of bursting and more for mowing down stones in dynamis and don’t see a point in having MB% gear since I want to just straight 1 shot everything. The mechanics of death have me a bit confused but idk just lookin for a bit of advice here. Even a link to something I could read on would be helpful. Thanks.
This is incorrect. midcast focus for death is about MP not MBD. The sets for precast/midcast are made the way they are to have death go off with the highest MP since MP is the main modifier

(MP×3 + Magic Damage)×(MAB/MDB)×(Affinity)×(Day/Weather)

The Amalric MP augment path in combination with its high mab make it the gear of choice (primarily)
 Bahamut.Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-09-03 10:47:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Toralin said: »
Bahamut.Agerine said: »
This is incorrect. midcast focus for death is about MP not MBD. The sets for precast/midcast are made the way they are to have death go off with the highest MP since MP is the main modifier

(MP×3 + Magic Damage)×(MAB/MDB)×(Affinity)×(Day/Weather)

Okay, so I have 3/5 amalric+1 and swapped them to pathA for MP.
I guess now that I’m looking closer the only real burst focus is on the neck/static earring in that list. First time I’ve felt overwhelmed with a spell or a set of gear in a while.

MP is the hugest factor and magic damage. How does magic acc fare against MaB? Just curious here I don’t see macc in the equation. Like would I be worried about gettin resists? I think my MP is above 2100 right now with a few pieces to change around but should I be aiming for higher than that? Not gonna have vorseals but will have double dark weather and probably voidstorm2 most times I run this set.

Edit, does Ebullience boost Death, I also assume I’ll want to use the recast time JA with sch sub for this?
By monkey33333333 2018-09-03 10:59:07
Link | Citer | R

body hands legs and feet +1 are still top for death set
 Bahamut.Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-09-03 11:04:12
Link | Citer | R

monkey33333333 said: »
body hands legs and feet +1 are still top for death set

Monkey!

Merlinic head then? I got hands/legs/feet+1 now.
By monkey33333333 2018-09-03 11:06:57
Link | Citer | R

Pixie Hairpin +1
 Bahamut.Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-09-03 11:07:23
Link | Citer | R

monkey33333333 said: »
Pixie Hairpin +1

Derp.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-09-03 12:27:40
Link | Citer | R

if your wanting to 1-shot stats in dynamis i think youll need about 1300mp on wave1 and 1600 for wave2. would eat a stewpot for macc

Remember you can get +100mp on a Griov staff as well
 Bahamut.Kludge
user: Cobit
By Bahamut.Kludge 2018-09-04 10:12:23
Link | Citer | R

I'm on a bit of a Black Mage kick given its potential within Dynamis D and the new need for me to create proper free nuke Death sets. I couldn't find a good resource that clearly explained the way Gearswap treats manually-set priorities. Given the importance of maintaining high Max MP and Current MP, I found this to be a bit frustrating.

After some fiddling, I made a tool that does it for me. Anyone is welcome to use it. It's been verifiably accurate thus far.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fMYZhJjgA_c2Fn6mVByfLYGoXzCtwPo7pkHx2VCpfYY/edit?usp=drivesdk
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-09-04 10:29:00
Link | Citer | R

There is a default priority built into gearswap. you can use the priority command to overwrite it.

This is handy for death idle/precast/midcast and PLD where HP swaps
 Bahamut.Kludge
user: Cobit
By Bahamut.Kludge 2018-09-04 15:13:00
Link | Citer | R

In my limited testing, gearswap appeared to pass from top to bottom/from left to right by default. It's got other limitations though. I noted within the sheet what I observed.

Figuring out what was right and wrong without knowing those limitations was probably the hardest part, so my hope is to save others that trouble.
 Valefor.Gorns
Serveur: Valefor
user: Gorns
By Valefor.Gorns 2018-09-06 17:01:09
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kludge said: »
I'm on a bit of a Black Mage kick given its potential within Dynamis D and the new need for me to create proper free nuke Death sets. I couldn't find a good resource that clearly explained the way Gearswap treats manually-set priorities. Given the importance of maintaining high Max MP and Current MP, I found this to be a bit frustrating.

After some fiddling, I made a tool that does it for me. Anyone is welcome to use it. It's been verifiably accurate thus far.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fMYZhJjgA_c2Fn6mVByfLYGoXzCtwPo7pkHx2VCpfYY/edit?usp=drivesdk

This is very good stuff ! Thank you
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-09-11 08:23:41
Link | Citer | R

Yep rip BLM taking the shaft again from se. I dont think any of this is worth it for BLM. Hell thinking I was praying for mbd2 or something nice but no int boost worth a dsmn and manawall.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-09-11 08:25:35
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
Yep rip BLM taking the shaft again from se. I dont think any of this is worth it for BLM. Hell thinking I was praying for mbd2 or something nice but no int boost worth a dsmn and manawall.
Totally agree, but the neck is worth upgrading for sure
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-09-11 08:29:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Toralin said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
Totally agree, but the neck is worth upgrading for sure
Yea neck is really nice tbh I'll wait for price drop.
By Nariont 2018-09-11 08:34:40
Link | Citer | R

out of curiosity were the path A/B ever posted or just path C?
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-09-11 08:38:49
Link | Citer | R

Just looks like c was so far but I'd have to look again I'm sure the others will pop up soon
 Asura.Koyote
user: omegaxll
By Asura.Koyote 2018-10-06 03:44:27
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys, i'm a old school returning player, and i would like some example of BIS sets for BLM, nuke, MB, idle sets, etc.. anyone able to help me please ? Thanks a lot
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [949 days between previous and next post]
By Yzen 2021-05-12 01:05:53
Link | Citer | R

Anyone mind sharing their gear setup for "free nuke equipment" - For head slot is Archmage the best [since getting lucky with Merlinic is so random...] thanks in advance
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43