Lua Addon Ideas
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29
 Quetzalcoatl.Moink
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Moink
By Quetzalcoatl.Moink 2020-06-26 15:38:59
Link | Citer | R

Is there an add-on or a way in which to track healing, enhancement, or debuff frequency/performance? Similar to the DPS parsers but shows strength / weaknesses of individuals within the alliance?
VIP
By Lili 2020-06-26 17:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Suteru said: »
I want the opposite, gear that is in my inventory that isn't in my gearswap.

Closetcleaner can do that.
Quote:
//gs load closetcleaner
//gs cc
It might not work properly with some complicated GS luas, but you can find more info here
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49796/introducing-closetcleaner-new-addon/

Alternatively, you can run
//gs validate inv
And it will tell you all gear present in your inventory that is *not* present in your current gearswap profile.
 Unicorn.Fuel
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Warpath
By Unicorn.Fuel 2020-06-26 19:12:16
Link | Citer | R

voice commands for actions "Mount" "warp" "weapon skill" "Follow target" "assist target"
or for sets "pdt set" "tp set"

and add on for up close melee that will not use tp if target is moving.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-06-26 23:09:14
Link | Citer | R

Lili said: »

Quote:
//gs load closetcleaner
//gs cc
It might not work properly with some complicated GS luas, but you can find more info here

//gs validate inv
And it will tell you all gear present in your inventory that is *not* present in your current gearswap profile.
I could never get CC to work. I'd love to find out what trash gear I have on my char that never gets used.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-28 18:15:41
Link | Citer | R

Stacker Breaker:

Tools, Cards, Ammo, anything else that a job has to keep *** with items to play the job.

This tool would have settings and work with itemizer, I just want something that will keep the 'cases' stacked in other inventories. When you are on a job that can use said item, it will automatically move whatever loose tools/ammo you have to primary inventory, and then as that stack reaches a certain number you have set, it will automatically break a stack and move it to inventory. For the love of all that is holy, please someone make this!

I keep having to break stacks on ninja mid fight, only to discover afterwards that I had multiple broken stacks already that itemizer just goes dumb on.

Also, itemizer only moving a single shihei is *** aggravating. It slows down casting and reaction time.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: A new tool tracker would be badass too, one that had a HUD you can configure to track items you want tracked. Something that goes 'hey dude you got 5 stacks of shihei broken, don't break another's in a convenient compact little display. So that you can quickly go, damn I need more tools/ammo before I head out.

edit2: could be job specific or not, even area specific could be neato too, looking at you abyssea and forbidden keys

THF: Skele keys, ammo, food (keep 1 of X, 1 of Y, 1 of Z at all times), Meds (if /mage echo drops),
NIN: ninja tools, ammo, etc

WOuld be very convenient, and stream line a lot of the buffer between moving ***around at last second.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2020-07-01 12:50:14
Link | Citer | R

I'd like an addon to track material loss from breaks to better understand how many of each material I should expect to lose for any given synth.
[+]
 Shiva.Kasaioni
Serveur: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2020-07-04 11:54:51
Link | Citer | R

Lili said: »

Quote:
//gs load closetcleaner
//gs cc

//gs validate inv
Is there a command to check wardrobes as well? Or does it only work for regular inventory.
[+]
 Siren.Aclariont
Serveur: Siren
user: Aclariont
By Siren.Aclariont 2020-07-17 15:28:50
Link | Citer | R

How do you find the menuId of an NPC? example posted here was:

npcs = {
[231] = {name='Trisvain',menuId=892,zone=231},
[236] = {name='Raving Opossum',menuId=429,zone=236},
[240] = {name='Mimble-Pimble',menuId=895,zone=240},
By Pantafernando 2020-07-17 15:41:20
Link | Citer | R

Through reading outgoing packets i guess.
 Asura.Moduhry
Serveur: Asura
user: Necromage
By Asura.Moduhry 2020-07-25 18:11:58
Link | Citer | R

Is there a lua shortcut for buying High Tier Battlefield gems? I saw the request a few pages back but no response/no hits on Google.
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-07-25 18:22:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Moduhry said: »
no hits on Google.

look harder
[+]
By Draylo 2020-08-01 03:51:05
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if its just me but doing a find for Porrogo Fleece +1, doesn't look in the slip for it still since the update.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-08-14 10:46:24
Link | Citer | R

Pop tracker similar to the Empy Pop Tracker, but for HELMS/Escha NMs?
By Xhyllos 2020-08-14 13:53:52
Link | Citer | R

Looking for a lua that silences the goddamn fireworks <_<
 Bismarck.Xurion
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-08-14 15:34:55
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Pop tracker similar to the Empy Pop Tracker, but for HELMS/Escha NMs?
EPT tracks a few things that are not Empy pops, but it was named before it branched into things like ADL and colorless soul NMs.

Based on this, EPT could track HELMS. However, most pops for those are just a singular item iirc. Unless it was to track where the pop items come from.
 Bismarck.Batton
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2020-08-14 17:42:07
Link | Citer | R

EPT is great, been using it the past month, TY!
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinxs
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2020-09-12 14:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Request:

"Shame"

A lua that tracks the target of spike flail's on screen.
Similarly to the debuff plugin.
Lists the culprits in order as flails come in.

I'm tired of flail trolls.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-12 15:05:32
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Jinxs said: »
Request:

"Shame"

I like this, I think it's hilarious when people complain about flails, but I still approve of shaming causers of flails. it's a double win. Will only lead to comedy.
solid +1
By Shazo 2020-09-12 16:50:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Fenrir.Jinxs said: »
Request:

"Shame"

I like this, I think it's hilarious when people complain about flails, but I still approve of shaming causers of flails. it's a double win. Will only lead to comedy.
solid +1

This can be done. We have the technology.

Looks like packet 0x029 is the packet for incoming battle messages. It contains, among other things, the ability being used, and the target its being used on. Write a quick and simple register_event('incoming chunk') lua function that reads this packet and, if the ability is Spike Flail, performs a /yell <target> triggered Spike Flail!

Just one person using this would be questionable, but if tens of players turned it on, there would be tens of yells calling out the player that caused the flail.
[+]
 Sylph.Subadai
Serveur: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2020-09-12 22:31:59
Link | Citer | R

Xhyllos said: »
Looking for a lua that silences the goddamn fireworks <_<

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\sound\win\se\se034 and rename or delete se034071.spw and se034072.spw
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2020-09-13 00:36:31
Link | Citer | R

addon that blocks /dig animation & sends the animation finished packet back to the server immediately, so I can stop blinking and just dig repeatedly.
also, SE to add 1.1m gil crafting mats to the list of digable items, so I have a reason to keep doing this after I cap dig skill.
By Sadistic667 2020-09-13 00:38:58
Link | Citer | R

Addon to blacklist certain items from being dropped? Think relics and mythics and whatever valuable ***you might not want dropped in a moment of stupidity.
[+]
 Bismarck.Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-09-13 05:51:03
Link | Citer | R

Sadistic667 said: »
Addon to blacklist certain items from being dropped? Think relics and mythics and whatever valuable ***you might not want dropped in a moment of stupidity.
Looking at this now. I know the obvious items such as REMA and crafting shields would be protected by default, but is there anything else? There'll be a way to add items of your choice.
 Bismarck.Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-09-13 09:59:57
Link | Citer | R

Seems to work pretty well.

https://github.com/xurion/ffxi-drop-stop

Note to whoever uses: pls don't load this then deliberately try to toss a rema to test it - it should prevent you from throwing it, but I'm obviously not responsible for your weeks/months of wasted hard work if it fails XD
[+]
 Sylph.Herbs
Serveur: Sylph
user: JoeRogan
By Sylph.Herbs 2020-09-13 10:32:59
Link | Citer | R

is there a lua that specifically gets a key item for high tier battlefields every time when you talk to the npc?

like you write the key item you want in a config file and it will get that item every time you talk to it, cutting out the confirmations and selection proces etc

if you're spamming something and it's on page 2 it's a pita currently
 Asura.Ghostofonyx
By Asura.Ghostofonyx 2020-09-13 10:49:01
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Herbs said: »
is there a lua that specifically gets a key item for high tier battlefields every time when you talk to the npc?

like you write the key item you want in a config file and it will get that item every time you talk to it, cutting out the confirmations and selection proces etc

if you're spamming something and it's on page 2 it's a pita currently

https://github.com/Ivaar/Windower-addons/blob/master/htmb/htmb.lua
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-14 14:28:04
Link | Citer | R

... I don't really want to put this one out into the universe, but a lua that could do the unity active inactive shuffle would be pretty dope.

manual activation, oh *** hey, um, you could even program it to auto deactivate if you have no need for unity messages, that feels like it would be a big QOL thing. People should inactivate their unity chats if there are no plans to do a dragon, if there was a lua that did it for them, we could get some better unity usage.

(I know whereisdi exists, and is super awesome)
 Asura.Zart
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2020-09-15 22:46:17
Link | Citer | R

Code
_addon.name = 'FOff'
_addon.version = '0.10'
_addon.author = 'Chiaia (Asura)'
_addon.commands = {'fo'} --Won't do anything atm.

packets = require('packets')

local blackListedUsers = T{'TotallyABotOne','TotallyABotTwo','TotallyABotThree',} -- Want to block all messages from X user then added there name(s) here.

-- I could do a general digit check on JP instead of set 500/2100 values but atm I feel it's not needed. Will see if they change thier tactics.
-- If you want to learn more about "Magical Characters" or Patterns in Lua: https://riptutorial.com/lua/example/20315/lua-pattern-matching
local blackListedWords = T{string.char(0x81,0x99),string.char(0x81,0x9A),'1%-99','Job Point.*2100','Job Point.*500','JP.*2100','JP.*500','Capacity Point.*2100','Capacity Point.*500','CP.*2100','CP.*500',} -- First two are '☆' and '★' symbols.

windower.register_event('incoming chunk', function(id,data)
    if id == 0x017 then -- 0x017 Is incoming chat.
        local chat = packets.parse('incoming', data)
        local cleaned = windower.convert_auto_trans(chat['Message']):lower()

if blackListedUsers:contains(chat['Sender Name']) then -- Blocks any message from X user in any chat mode.
            return true
        elseif (chat['Mode'] == 3 or chat['Mode'] == 1 or chat['Mode'] == 26) then -- RMT checks in tell, shouts, and yells. Years ago they use to use tells to be more stealthy about gil selling.
            for k,v in ipairs(blackListedWords) do
                if cleaned:match(v:lower()) then
                    return true
                end
            end
        end
    end
end)

I want this addon improved so it blocked players that auto translate (Mercenary) auto translate (Clear Mind)

I also want a addon perhaps that makes the macros more visibly appealing or customizable, or maybe a addon that allows me to have more then 20 macro books
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-15 22:48:36
Link | Citer | R

*** off is fully customizable. Just add words to the list.

I've got 'IGXE','HOT2019','trump','cheg','chegs','ron','rons','linkshell','pearl','new','momma','mama','mom','mother','Concierge','Ballista','Pregnant'

Cutting all that *** right out, it's incredible.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29