30 100 Byne Bill Loan For Wayako (Phoenix)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » 30 100 Byne Bill Loan for Wayako (Phoenix)
30 100 Byne Bill Loan for Wayako (Phoenix)
 Phoenix.Wayako
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Wayako
By Phoenix.Wayako 2013-03-14 15:50:44
Link | Citer | R

Greetings and salutations~

My motivation for posting this today is to find some kind soul who would be willing to help me with my mandau’s 30 100 byne bill loan. As an aside, remember that the quest will return 30 100 bills back, so I just need it loaned long enough to do the quest…not for eternity lol. I am at 70/100 100 bills, have all the required items as well as 3/5 marrows lying in wait for the dagger to get past this stage and the Magian trials.

I like to delude myself into thinking I am a trustworthy person, but I also understand that if you have never met me you likely do not share in that delusion. Therefore, I am willing to go through all the hoops by clearly stating in game in tell the terms of the loan, and by providing collateral if requested to do so.

I will be really grateful to anyone who can help; and I am more than willing to provide some form of compensation, be it in gil form, food, or in the guise of providing my services to help on whatever event/activity that might need it.

Let me know via PM or reply here or in game via /tell if you can provide assistance. Thank you! ^_^
[+]
 Phoenix.Wayako
user: Wayako
By Phoenix.Wayako 2013-03-14 17:12:50
Link | Citer | R

Zwicked was awesome and loaned me all 30. Done now, thank you to anyone and everyone who ever helped, sold me currency, bought my food, or responded to the loan request. ^_^
 Phoenix.Morier
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2013-03-14 17:21:10
Link | Citer | R

grats