[Ragnarok] Titano Endgame EU Linkshell Recruiting

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » [Ragnarok] Titano Endgame EU Linkshell recruiting
[Ragnarok] Titano Endgame EU Linkshell recruiting
First Page 2
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2013-02-25 18:06:25
Link | Citer | R

Titano Linkshell Website

We are a 3 years old EU endgame linkshell that is looking to expand its roster a bit.
We host Dynamis (Arch-Bosses, ADL), Limbus 2.0, Einherjhar (Odin 2), Absolute Virtue, Legion, Provenance. Currently we are 15 active players and planning to become at least 20-23.
Scheduled and mandatory events are Sunday, Monday and Thursday, plus 1 or 2 bonus not-mandatory events during the week (ampoules farming, AV or Pandemonium zergs, possibility to schedule personal events on bonus days) from 9PM to 00AM GMT+1.

We do not split gils. We do relic/mythic/empy sponsors. The rules are pretty clear and is all written in the website. If you have any doubt, tell me or Killvearn in-game.
Please read the rules carefully before applying, thanks.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-02-26 03:20:04
Link | Citer | R

Damn,this probably woulda made me not quit if it was while I was still playing :(

Free bump!
 Ragnarok.Lulo
user: Lulo
By Ragnarok.Lulo 2013-02-26 03:57:24
Link | Citer | R

fu quiz im still waiting for u to do salvage2. love love
By Afania 2013-02-26 04:43:07
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Lulo said: »
fu quiz im still waiting for u to do salvage2. love love

Do salvage2 with me :(
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2013-02-26 06:55:11
Link | Citer | R

re-activate your account! >:O
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2013-02-26 07:02:09
Link | Citer | R

screw it, do a rollback whining about chinese rmt hacking! >:D
By Quiznor 2013-02-26 07:08:17
Link | Citer | R

xD

I quit because I had nothing to do on EU timezones mainly,and you do the events I wanted to do that no one else really did,with a pretty good reward scheme I'd be interested in :(

Edit: Tbh,I'd be tempted to come back for this if I didnt give all my ***away
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2013-02-26 07:30:16
Link | Citer | R

you can get all your ***back in a few days nowadays (not trying to temp you more... or yes xD)

Anyways on topic, Kogenta's people is very successfull at what they do, every pug i joined with them organising it was a success, shame that 99% of time I come back from my afks 2 min late <.<

I see you removed the language requireremt xD Gl with your new adventures :p
By Quiznor 2013-02-26 07:36:30
Link | Citer | R

Stop......I just looked at my XI copy and thought "it might not be so bad this time"

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I hate you all! /cry
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2013-02-26 07:40:38
Link | Citer | R

welcome back :p
By Quiznor 2013-02-26 07:40:54
Link | Citer | R

Never!!!!
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2013-02-26 07:42:02
Link | Citer | R

yeah we originally were an italian only group. this linkshell started as a way to avoid my friends quitting when abyssea first came out. Most of them (and me) were veterans from big old style HNMLS, that died with cap lift. Time passed and new people joined while some oldies still quitted playing, but we always choose to stay italian only, because some of us were not very english friendly xD never been more than 12-13 at once in LS tho, dropped sometimes to 8-10 active players.
With adoulin approaching and the return of 18men events the "italian only" dress was starting to suffocate us, so we decided to open to EU playerbase.

Thx arcalimo for the reference :3 you can FL me if you wish btw, i always do a FL-telling before i start shouting for something big liek legion or provenance

BUMPETY BUMP!
 Asura.Raanan
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Raanan 2013-02-26 09:22:22
Link | Citer | R

d'aww another reason to consider moving to Rag..
 Ragnarok.Hatashy
user: Hatashy
By Ragnarok.Hatashy 2013-02-26 12:53:28
Link | Citer | R

hmmm interesting ....
 Ragnarok.Cheweh
user: cheweh
By Ragnarok.Cheweh 2013-02-26 13:10:50
Link | Citer | R

Is there an active LS in Rag that doesn't have mandatory events? A LS where it's like, Hey we're doing this now, who all is interested..
Please let me know in game :)
By fractalvoid 2013-02-26 13:14:38
Link | Citer | R

joined pug prov with this group, wiped on first bc and leader immedietly hp'd and disbanded group. :/ just bad luck on procs and not really lack of skill or focus. just thought I would note this, not trying to demean the ls or stir up anything.

best of luck with recruitment. rules seem fair and there are definitely good players in this ls
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2013-02-26 14:29:03
Link | Citer | R

I remember that run. I disbanded because my players, my members, not pugs, were playing to win parser and not to proc, that's why we wiped. That evening we did odin and adl before that provenance so i guess i was asking too much after all those events to my LS. Was not pugs fault, it was my LS fault that time IN MY OPINION, i have no problem to admit it.
Plus, it was already late, like 1am when we usually end events at midnight, so I HPed because i was falling asleep and i have to get up early in the morning for work Q_Q
Almost always we win, sometime we wipe, i'm not trying to sell an utopian LS that clear 100% of the time on everything 1/1 and everything always goes like planned and always get fulldrop and naked girls jump out of a cake at the end of events and LS bank pays for beer and joints. I'm sowwy :(

LSS: People was tired, i pushed them too far, ***happens. Move on.

back OT, we already received 4 applies thanks to this topic, still looking for 1-2 people :3
By fractalvoid 2013-02-27 01:02:29
Link | Citer | R

damn u mad
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2013-02-27 03:35:25
Link | Citer | R

Not rlly, bro. My bad, I thought the situation you posted about needed an explanation, and i felt responsible for that. Let's return to be incivil and throw guano at each other.
 Quetzalcoatl.Hepatitis
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Hepatitis 2013-02-27 05:05:04
Link | Citer | R

fractalvoid said: »
damn u mad

2009 called and wants it insult back.
By Quiznor 2013-02-27 05:07:04
Link | Citer | R

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

This thread has made me think about coming back to the game a few times over the last few days >_<

MUST NOT!

(free bump)
By fractalvoid 2013-02-27 07:39:05
Link | Citer | R

your response just made it seem like you were trying to defend yourself from an attack that I wasn't even attempting to make.
explanation makes sense though. I would do more pug with people from this ls regardless.
I'm not eu or id probably apply.

also, to the troll above... insult? yeah... was not insulting or even attempting to.
 Ragnarok.Ahtis
user: Atis
By Ragnarok.Ahtis 2013-02-27 08:09:16
Link | Citer | R

your response just made it seem like you were trying to defend yourself from an attack that I wasn't even attempting to make.
explanation makes sense though. I would do more pug with people from this ls regardless.

also, to the troll above... insult? yeah... was not insulting or even attempting to.

I love kogenta bump
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2013-02-27 08:26:17
Link | Citer | R

no offend no defend.

Ragnarok.Ahtis said: »

I love kogenta bump

Y U LOVE MY BUM AND NOT ME *dramatically runs away sobbing*
By fractalvoid 2013-02-27 08:40:20
Link | Citer | R

cool deal. will bump again. :3(
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2013-02-27 09:05:35
Link | Citer | R

bumping for Kog :3
gl with recruits :)
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-02-27 09:20:33
Link | Citer | R

Nuuuuu always on other servers..... I hate odin...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2013-02-27 09:55:16
Link | Citer | R

Recently finished doing NNI with Kogenta & Killvearn, in which they were nice enough to let me and another duo-box our mules to 15/15 them, and also clearing the assault requirements for mythic. Also did a few einherjar if time permitted for extra points and such. Having done this with them, we had an absolute blast, and rarely (if ever?) got into any misunderstandings about how things were rules wise.

They're incredibly fair players, and are open to fair ideas about how the battle's spoils are split between members. I highly recommend people to apply looking to join in for fun adventures, and I really hope that they obtain, as well as their loyal members, all that they set out for. I wish I could make their event times (and speak their goblin language with them omg![durp inside joke]) because talking, and doing battlefields with them was amazingly fun.

I wanted to post a SS of our nyzul group but I guess I didn't take any Q_Q. Good luck with your group and events, let the good times continue~

Boopida-Bop, Join these guys!
First Page 2