Mog-Tablet Positions (I'm Like A Blackbelt In Mog-tablet-jitsu)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Mog-Tablet Positions (I'm like a blackbelt in mog-tablet-jitsu)
Mog-Tablet Positions (I'm like a blackbelt in mog-tablet-jitsu)
First Page 2
 Siren.Clinpachi
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-06-19 05:51:11
Link | Citer | R

Nothing to see here ^^

if you really wanted to see the original post come to www.imperiumls.com where i re-posted and updated it on my own LS forum.
[+]
 Sylph.Cohan
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Cohan 2009-06-19 06:02:08
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

how do you get all those other ss's in this one ss i know theres a program for that i just dont know what the name of it is. if you could let me know ill be a happy panda ^^.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-06-19 06:15:18
Link | Citer | R

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and candor I don't think anything positive can come from you posting this information. Mostly for you, but maybe not for anyone. I think the only thing this will bring about making people rage. I'm calm posting this, but tbh after looking for these for quite some time something as blatant as this is quite a slap in the face to myself and I imagine most other "legit" players.
[+]
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2009-06-19 06:26:26
Link | Citer | R

omg im so sry, im at work and the internet is freaking out on me lol.

ninja edit: i took the others off lol.
 Remora.Hatcher
Serveur: Remora
user: hatcher
By Remora.Hatcher 2009-06-19 06:28:11
Link | Citer | R

The whole point of making the tablets untargetable on chocobo was SE's way of trying to make it fair for everbody.

Trust third party tools (and the users of) to mess it up for everybody else yet again.
 Remora.Hatcher
By Remora.Hatcher 2009-06-19 06:43:07
Link | Citer | R

Yes you have given some good information, but at the same time have done something else...

As i see it, because you have made reference to the tool, and included where it is found and a little about what to do, and possible rewards of finding the tablets, you have pretty much just sent a whole new hoarde of third party tool users into the world of vanadiel.

Fine for those who stick to the non-illegal apps (has SE ever produced a white list?) but one app normally leads to multiple, and why should I have to install this crap just so I can Compete?
 Siren.Taylanichi
By Siren.Taylanichi 2009-06-19 06:45:45
Link | Citer | R

I don't see anything wrong with what he did..

All this is, is him trying to make it easier for others when it comes time to find the mog tablets again...Trust me if he wouln't have frgred out that the spot where the where found showed up on AP Radar, I probably would have been stupid and quit the game for a while...

All because of a event..

But I will say the bling-bling picture is a bit extreme clint :P
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-19 07:05:30
Link | Citer | R

So what exactly does it show up as on apradar? Or is it just blank until it actually pops?
 Asura.Krebons
Serveur: Asura
user: Krebons
By Asura.Krebons 2009-06-19 07:14:08
Link | Citer | R

no wonder why they are all gone in 30 minutes :\ sad to see must hack our way to get items
[+]
 Remora.Hatcher
By Remora.Hatcher 2009-06-19 07:19:19
Link | Citer | R

Krebons said:
no wonder why they are all gone in 30 minutes :\ sad to see must hack our way to get items

^ THIS!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-19 07:21:02
Link | Citer | R

Krebons said:

Lol really should've seen it coming. I've been saying that since they announced how it would work really. It's just too competetive. Kinda like how most HNMls that camp NMs usually have botters for claiming purposes well and getting TODs and stuff too.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-06-19 07:29:29
Link | Citer | R

Doesn't matter what game it is, what genera, if it's online it will have third party tools and there will always be people who complain and those who adapt.

If this reality is too hard to swallow single player games might be more people's tastes. Even then you have gameshark or whatever there is. Hell i remember game genie.

I actually agree with you all that it sucks this is the best method.
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-06-19 07:32:11
Link | Citer | R

I honestly appreciate the tips on where to look. They were all just found on Gilgamesh (btw gilgamesh gj on HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE kupowers), and tbh i did look in a few of these spots you mentioned. I didn't find one again, but I do appreciate the tips. It's kind of like from an evil person, but thankful nonetheless. :P
I was on foot (even w/ wlegs and sprinter, chobo still faster) and again saw countless people trucking around on chobos. Irked me to no end, but I won't linger on it (until next week).
I also am not naive to think third party aps are the end of the world. It is just disheartening when it actually effects people negatively such as in this case.
I'm moving on for this week, and leave all you ap-radar users with this parting image. :)
User submitted image
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-19 07:32:37
Link | Citer | R

Yeah but game genie failed half the time. I don't know how many times I set my level to 255 on an rpg only to have my basic stats stay the same but my tnl be that of a 255 character... was ouchy. Besides thats just cheating yourself and alot of them were just for fun codes. This you are cheating other people.
 Asura.Krebons
By Asura.Krebons 2009-06-19 07:39:33
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
This you are cheating other people.

^^ THIS
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-06-19 07:46:22
Link | Citer | R

Clinpachi said:
Consider the CIA a prime example of a real life example.

I'd let the CIA waterboard people for a kupo ring.
Also want to make sure you guys know I am joking. I hate the situation, but it can't be helped atm.
 Shiva.Darkshade
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-06-19 07:46:55
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the information, I assumed they still showed up on Ap Radar but was waiting until confirmation before wasting my time. The fact that they show up on Ap Radar on Chocobo is great, I'll check this out. I also agree, there should be at least a several month cool down before you can re-attain a kupofried ring.
-Shade
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-06-19 07:49:12
Link | Citer | R

Tallulah said:
Clinpachi said:

Also want to make sure you guys know I am joking. I hate the situation, but it can't be helped atm.

I fully understand the hate aspect of this information, no need to apologize.

I hated this event from the first time i figured out you can only get 11 rings per RL week. And that it's repeatable for all the rings you want.

when i made the GM call they were shocked that you could get another ring as well, they didn't think you could. I bet they would ***if i made another call and said "fix this ***nao!" third ring goes.
 Asura.Krebons
By Asura.Krebons 2009-06-19 07:56:25
Link | Citer | R

Not bashing you or anything, but i hope this event was to nail you 3rd party tool users and the good ole' LM-17 is comming for ya.
 Asura.Krebons
By Asura.Krebons 2009-06-19 08:00:27
Link | Citer | R

Because running around on a chicken, then stopping, getting off, and a mog tablet appearing isnt suspicious, GM's do watch over areas and such..
 Asura.Krebons
By Asura.Krebons 2009-06-19 08:05:40
Link | Citer | R

Don't know how Siren is, I know on several occasions camping HNMs here ive seen GM's and watched certain individuals *dissapear* so well see its getting close to the monthly ban-hammering anywho
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-19 08:10:56
Link | Citer | R

Tallulah said:
Clinpachi said:

Whats wrong with waterboarding...?
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-06-19 08:14:22
Link | Citer | R

Clinpachi said:
Theres also LC checker (Latency Checker) that detects how many weapon skill points you've completed on weapons.

Random Side note. You don't need Windower for the WS Latency Checker, there's a stand alone program that lets you know how far along you are; was amazing for Nyzul weapons before reaching floor 100.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-06-19 08:16:01
Link | Citer | R

Altar said:
Clinpachi said:
Theres also LC checker (Latency Checker) that detects how many weapon skill points you've completed on weapons.

Random Side note. You don't need Windower for the WS Latency Checker, there's a stand alone program that lets you know how far along you are; was amazing for Nyzul weapons before reaching floor 100.

LC is a standalone .exe do you mean theres a windower plugin? either way thanks for sharing didn't know that, be careful though people around here might brand you with the cheater stick XD
 Midgardsormr.Darkfire
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Darkfire
By Midgardsormr.Darkfire 2009-06-19 08:32:18
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the info. Albeit my own experience i have actually seen more people get rings running around with their fingers crossed than with third party tools, so theres your food for thought.

And yes, the system sucks, but 6 months from now when Ap-radar users have pinpointed every pop location and posted it on wiki, are you then not going to use that information bc it was obtained illegally? At least people with the app are helping as opposed to hoarding rings...

Personally dont use ap-radar, not because of any moral integrity, i assure you, more out of laziness. Besides, Im not going to throw a fit everytime i dont find a ring, regardless of how many "cheaters" prevent me from doing so. That'd kind of be like crying when botting ls's claim stuff, wouldnt it? And nobody takes this game that seriously, right? :P
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-06-19 08:34:53
Link | Citer | R

Darkfire said:
Thanks for the info. Albeit my own experience i have actually seen more people get rings running around with their fingers crossed than with third party tools, so theres your food for thought.

And yes, the system sucks, but 6 months from now when Ap-radar users have pinpointed every pop location and posted it on wiki, are you then not going to use that information bc it was obtained illegally? At least people with the app are helping as opposed to hoarding rings...

Personally dont use ap-radar, not because of any moral integrity, i assure you, more out of laziness. Besides, Im not going to throw a fit everytime i dont find a ring, regardless of how many "cheaters" prevent me from doing so. That'd kind of be like crying when botting ls's claim stuff, wouldnt it? And nobody takes this game that seriously, right? :P

i love you for posting this, nosrsly i really do lol.

+1

i want to say about half the things on wiki/forums people use was partially if not fully discovered by third party tools.... look at .dat mines for instance. people know what new gear is out in an update before maintenance even ends.

people just like to be hypocrites lol
 Midgardsormr.Darkfire
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Darkfire
By Midgardsormr.Darkfire 2009-06-19 08:45:18
Link | Citer | R

Oh, agreed. I will use this information as just a stepping stone for where to check first in a zone, before combing through nooks and crannies.

And im not stubborn enough to say im not guilty of it myself.

When bots beat you on claim,

But you can tell exactly how far away from the mob you were...
Or how much TP someone else has...
Or equip more then 6 items at a time...

You cant REALLY be that upset. I played on 360 for 2 years before switching to PC and i love it. I know its not what SE intended. But then again, how much of ffxi turned out the way SE intended?
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-06-19 08:46:57
Link | Citer | R

Clinpachi said:
LC is a standalone .exe do you mean theres a windower plugin? either way thanks for sharing didn't know that, be careful though people around here might brand you with the cheater stick XD

I assumed you meant there was a windower plugin, sorry. I don't use windower so I'm not sure if it has a Latency Checker. Given all the other apps it has, I would assume it does though. Just wanted to mention it for others who don't use windower but would rather not count umpteen WS points.
 Sylph.Linkk
user: Linkk
By Sylph.Linkk 2009-06-19 08:48:48
Link | Citer | R

lolol I must say I like how you reply to people. Hit them with facts and take criticism and then compare it to everyday play in FF. Hard to argue that. The real question to ask people that don't like your methods is when it's time to hunt for the tablets will they use the information you posted or not? lol
First Page 2