Phoenix.Evannnn
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Evanw86
By Phoenix.Evannnn 2013-02-12 14:21:12
Link | Citer | R

Gimp is looking for some new members.
http://gimp.guildwork.com/

As the title suggests, our linkshell is searching for new players interested in participating in endgame events. Recruitment is currently open to all jobs, although we're particulary interested in mages and support(brd,sch,whm,cor,smn). Any outstanding player will be considered, but without a very well geared emp/mythic/relic DD you simply won't be used to deal damage during events.

Who are we? The majority of the linkshell is comprised of long-term HNM players from a variety of backgrounds. For players from Titan, we are what remains of Karasu for any who remember or care (RIP). For players from Phoenix, we have many members who previously played in either HomingMissiles or Volume.

What is our focus and schedule? The majority of our events will be organized on an EST time frame, normally during the evening hours (7-8pm roughly). Events include ADL, Neo-limbus, Einherjar, and Legion. Various other events may be Arch dynamis bosses, Prov.Watcher, and anything else that requires a larger number of players to complete. We are not here to make empyreans, mythics, or relics as a linkshell, so if that is something you have not yet completed you can do it on your own time.

This is not a social linkshell. If you are online and needed for an event we expect you to be there. If you aren't interested in participating then there is no reason you should have joined, so save yourself and myself the time and don't apply. We don't have a formal set of rules other than to show up when needed and don't cause drama. We want to keep a certain level of maturity in the linkshell while having a good time and reaching goals as a group.

This is not a DKP linkshell. The majority of r/ex items will be seacom 1-2 depending on the event. Gil items will be taken by a leader and evenly distributed via payouts per week.

Due to conflicting schedules of work and school, we want to create a linkshell that consistently has a full alliance of members online for every event. This is the reason for our current recruitment, and I look forward to meeting and playing with anyone interested in joining the shell.

No formal application exists. Feel free to PM me on here with jobs, emps, relics, or message myself, Teplin, or Shoki in game.