Posting On FFXIVPro Side

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIVPro.com » Bugs » Posting on FFXIVPro side
Posting on FFXIVPro side
By daemun 2013-01-22 10:13:39
Link | Citer | R

I posted this bug on the Pro bugs, but it was seemingly overlooked. Just ran into it again so thought I'd post it here, as this side seemingly gets astoundingly more attention. AGain this is any thread in which I reply from the FFXIVPro side. I can reply from the same character account on FFXIAH with no issue.

Me said:
Absolutely everything I post comes up with a server error stating that there was a problem. Oddly enough, I did not get the error posting this bug thread. Here is the error:

The post does go through, and if I reload the page or hit the "back" button either one, I get a "double post detected" pop up at the top of the page.

EDIT: I get it on any posts in the FFXIV->General Section.
By Zenaku14 2013-01-22 19:39:22
Link | Citer | R

I get the error in every post i make on ffxivpro and ffxiah i just click back on google and i see my post hope it get fix even tho i still post the error thing just bug me .
By daemun 2013-01-23 15:45:11
Link | Citer | R

Yes, it's annoying. Oh, and thank you to the mod that moved this thread back over to the land of the forgotten; I posted in the other Bugs spot for a reason, so this would actually be looked into.
By eagleeyes 2013-01-23 21:15:18
Link | Citer | R

Scragg has been working on the site, but it was more over to the attention of the FFXIAH side with youtube embeds.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By eagleeyes 2013-01-23 21:17:02
Link | Citer | R

oddly enough it didn't happen this time
By Valkyrie 2013-01-31 11:25:28
Link | Citer | R

Ah I get this error too >_< happens on and off lol...been meaning to report it for a while now ^^;
[+]
By daemun 2013-02-05 00:20:33
Link | Citer | R

Eagleeyes Siren said: »
oddly enough it didn't happen this time
I thoroughly enjoyed what he did w/ the video embeds. Significantly sped up load times of vid heavy pages.

Hopefully, as we approach a running model of FFXIV again, more time/dedication will be spent on this site.