users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » The Parthenon: A Warrior's Kyklos
The Parthenon: A Warrior's Kyklos
First Page 2 3 ... 185 186 187 ... 224 225 226
By Spaitin 2021-02-11 18:03:54
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Yiazmat said: »
All right i can sell my two rings !
I wouldn't. They are still really good for regular DPS builds.
Asura.Nuance said: »
16 haste. Tempus really needed or is sailf To hit 25 right on the nose good enough
Yeah. I forgot that does 9. Thought it did 8 lol.
Sets even better than I thought.

Changed the set.

Granted... +haste gear might not do the exact number it says. So, if you are paranoid tempus might be overall better than sailfi since it overcaps haste. idk. I might have to look into that some more.

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Haste_(Status_Effect)

So tempus fugit or sailfi.
 Phoenix.Iocus
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2021-02-11 18:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Green Wyvern Cheer is 1% haste if you're hitting 25% instead of 26%
[+]
By Spaitin 2021-02-11 18:21:42
Link | Citer | R

Completely forgot about that.
 Bahamut.Yiazmat
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rudra
By Bahamut.Yiazmat 2021-02-11 18:21:56
Link | Citer | R

Spaitin said: »
All right i can sell my two rings !
I wouldn't. They are still really good for regular DPS builds.

:/ I dont remember the last time i used Regular build on war. Getting hate so fast even with Schere on
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2021-02-11 18:26:33
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Iocus said: »

That cheer is a god send.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2021-02-11 18:33:45
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
Do you have upheaval set math'd out yet with new gear? It's a crappy ws to begin with, so I figure the damage limit stuff must help at little over a bit of wsd+

Yeah, hands and legs at satpaka.
The whole set give 40 DT right ? This isnt better to keep Moonlight x2 to reach 50 DT full time ?
use the cape to get 10PDT and shell to cap off MDT. With auspice you are also capping SBI. Which is kinda nice lol.

Finally the last of that RNG-Jesus crap is slated to be removed.
By Spaitin 2021-02-11 18:34:09
Link | Citer | R

Getting hate so fast even with Schere on
Most stuff isnt very dangerous. even if you are in a regular TP build.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-11 19:33:37
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Iocus said: »
Ugh.. but my 2% cactuar movement speed! ;;
 Asura.Nuance
user: Crion
By Asura.Nuance 2021-02-12 09:49:18
Link | Citer | R

Well if the armor really does go up to rank 30 then the head hands and legs just got even more stupid good

Head:
[1]Attack+30
[2]"Double Attack" damage +15%
[3]Accuracy+15 Mag. Acc.+15

Hands:
[1]Attack+30
[2]"Store TP"+8

Legs:
[1]Attack+30
[2]Skillchain dmg. +15%
[+]
By Aricomfy 2021-02-12 09:58:33
Link | Citer | R

Well if the armor really does go up to rank 30 then the head hands and legs just got even more stupid good

With +15% Skillchain Damage, if you weren't hitting 99K lights and darks, you will be now. Yeah, starting to think Empy AM3 is an incredible strat now with the buffed head piece and even more Subtle Blow on the other piece. Ridiculous acc now AND more magic acc for Full Break.

I REALLY want to see the new augs for the GS, GA, Sword and Axe.
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2021-02-12 10:11:01
Link | Citer | R

Aricomfy said: »

With +15% Skillchain Damage, if you weren't hitting 99K lights and darks, you will be now. Yeah, starting to think Empy AM3 is an incredible strat now with the buffed head piece and even more Subtle Blow on the other piece. Ridiculous acc now AND more magic acc for Full Break.

I REALLY want to see the new augs for the GS, GA, Sword and Axe.

I’m super interested in the greatsword myself. It will likely be some more generic ***like accuracy tho.
By eeternal 2021-02-12 10:47:17
Link | Citer | R

With the new set, has the ranking of weapons change? Chango still top, or Dolichenus/Decimation and Ukonvasara/Ukko's Fury have topped it or come close?
By Spaitin 2021-02-12 11:22:35
Link | Citer | R

Ukon got a boost, but everything else also got a boost. Reso, stardiver, decimation all got a massive boost. Not sure where everything falls yet. I imagine chango is still tops. But shining one might be right up with montante+1 now.

I had made a hierarchy of all the war weapons that took me a long time lol. Now I am not sure how anything lands. Going to leave it out until I can come up with something more accurate.
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-02-12 11:33:28
Link | Citer | R

Getting hate so fast even with Schere on
Most stuff isnt very dangerous. even if you are in a regular TP build.

You mean most old stuff in old events? Path c trash mobs would destroy war in regular tp set and if you get even one link, you can die to regular hits lol.
By Spaitin 2021-02-12 11:36:40
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
You mean most old stuff in old events? Path c trash mobs would destroy war in regular tp set and if you get even one link, you can die to regular hits lol.
obviously. Outside of the last 2 odyssey updates and some of wave 3. I would say most stuff isn't dangerous. Solo probably favors this new set at most times.

But yeah, most stuff isn't dangerous. Deff worth keeping moonlight imo.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2021-02-12 13:21:45
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
obviously. Outside of the last 2 odyssey updates and some of wave 3. I would say most stuff isn't dangerous. Solo probably favors this new set at most times.

But yeah, most stuff isn't dangerous. Deff worth keeping moonlight imo.

Hmm maybe hope they add a high diff selector for Delve with the reward being RP? Would totally troll us lol.
[+]
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2021-02-12 16:33:03
Link | Citer | R

Tojil delve would be clogged up forever more
By zixxer 2021-02-12 16:49:09
Link | Citer | R

Ukon got a boost, but everything else also got a boost. Reso, stardiver, decimation all got a massive boost. Not sure where everything falls yet. I imagine chango is still tops. But shining one might be right up with montante+1 now.

I had made a hierarchy of all the war weapons that took me a long time lol. Now I am not sure how anything lands. Going to leave it out until I can come up with something more accurate.

Keep up the good work. I'm excited!
By eeternal 2021-02-12 16:55:01
Link | Citer | R

zixxer said: »

@SimonSes need your spreadsheet testing like the one you did with mnk weapons ; ;
By Spaitin 2021-02-12 16:55:06
Link | Citer | R

zixxer said: »
Thanks for the encouragement. I am working on it as we speak.

I just noticed that the sakpata pants make us WAYYYY better at multistep SC than we used to be lol.

Anyone remember how much Skillchainbonus sam has in their Fudo/Shoha sets?

eeternal said: »
@SimonSes need your spreadsheet testing like the one you did with mnk weapons ; ;
War spreadsheet testing for DPS isn't accurate. So, be careful with the results. Just cuz it hits harder does not guarantee better DPS.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2021-02-12 17:00:21
Link | Citer | R

Hmm outside of a monster hybrid DPS set, not sure were to begin. Like so much is changed that it's confusing to find a place to start. Does it replace Arogys Hands + Legs on Reso? Seems to lose a lot of STR but gains DA. And how do hands compare to something like DM augment Odyssean or decent regular Augments?
By Spaitin 2021-02-12 17:02:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Does it replace Arogys Hands + Legs on Reso?
Beats out argosy if you capped attack, I am pretty sure. It should also beats anything outside of perfect DM augments if you have capped attack. Capping attack on war will be easy on most WS
Physical Damage Limit is huge.

Reso will be tricky because of the attack penalty.

I need to math it out later. But Sakpata might even beat out the Mighty Strikes sets for reso/star/deci/etc.
By SimonSes 2021-02-12 17:09:42
Link | Citer | R

Anyone remember how much Skillchainbonus sam has in their Fudo/Shoha sets?

DNC is at 31% base
Assuming R30 is really a thing, SAM will be at 47% now and cap is 50%, so yeah... XD
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Serveur: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2021-02-12 17:10:02
Link | Citer | R

Including job traits and not looking at if any new gear gets them any, ~24%.

Edit: Spent too much time in abyssea today. Forgot job gift. 32ish.
By Spaitin 2021-02-12 17:11:35
Link | Citer | R

Man this update changed a lot lol.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2021-02-12 17:15:06
Link | Citer | R

Does it replace Arogys Hands + Legs on Reso?
Beats out argosy if you capped attack, I am pretty sure. It should also beats anything outside of perfect DM augments if you have capped attack. Capping attack on war will be easy on most WS
Physical Damage Limit is huge.

Reso will be tricky because of the attack penalty.

I need to math it out later. But Sakpata might even beat out the Mighty Strikes sets for reso/star/deci/etc.

Ok so it's the PDL that's really weighing in, which is easy to cap anywhere that's not Dyna wave 3 mobs.
By Spaitin 2021-02-12 17:17:48
Link | Citer | R

Ok so it's the PDL that's really weighing in, which is easy to cap anywhere that's not Dyna wave 3 mobs.
Yeah, and depending on set up, it isn't that hard on them either.

I wouldn't be surprised if the body is BIS for Upheaval tbh. Beating out Pummeler's

Once I get this guide done I will math it out. Unless someone has a WSD tool they like to use that includes PDL gear? otherwise I will have to make a new one. War didn't have PDL before.
By SimonSes 2021-02-12 17:33:55
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, and depending on set up, it isn't that hard on them either.

I wouldn't be surprised if the body is BIS for Upheaval tbh. Beating out Pummeler's

Once I get this guide done I will math it out. Unless someone has a use WSD tool they like to use that includes PDL gear? otherwise I will have to make a new one.

I have a feeling whole set is bis for Upheaval when att capped, but havent really done any calculations. Just by pure logic tho, I dont see how anything can beat that mix of VIT, PDL and Double attack. WSD only works for like half of the WS usually, while PDL works for whole. Maybe some DM augments on Odyssean hands and feet could be break even, but it would require something ridiculous like 10%WSD with VIT.
By Spaitin 2021-02-12 18:28:45
Link | Citer | R

It might be BIS for most ws at attack cap
The high attack will make capping attack easy on most WS.

If the augments are accurate. It should be BIS for MACC.

War might have just become a very low gear job lol.
[+]
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2021-02-12 19:28:25
Link | Citer | R

Hope so. Tired of lugging around tons of ***. Big fan of all in one crap
First Page 2 3 ... 185 186 187 ... 224 225 226