First Page 2 3 ... 145 146 147 ... 250 251 252
 Lakshmi.Stepth
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-10-30 22:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Danii said: »
Who is Danii and what have I done with Anna?!

OMG mods have sock accounts?!
By aery 2013-10-30 22:06:11
Link | Citer | R

I am contractually obligated to post pictures of adorable felines. Grumpy cat is not allowed (too adorable).

Right meow I shall post today's edition (especially for Kathee!) :

...and now, good night!
[+]
 Phoenix.Danii
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Danii 2013-10-30 22:09:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Stepth said: »
Phoenix.Danii said: »
Who is Danii and what have I done with Anna?!

OMG mods have sock accounts?!

Dun hate.
 Lakshmi.Kathee
user: Brei
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2013-10-30 22:25:36
Link | Citer | R

I found you a new friend, Aery. It's ready to go with you on your pirating adventures.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-30 22:27:37
Link | Citer | R

Superior in all ways:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-30 22:29:57
Link | Citer | R

Okay, and I'm done looking up bunny costumes before Melissa catches an eyefull of the alternative search results.
[+]
By aery 2013-10-30 22:33:14
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Superior in all ways:

No.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kathee
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2013-10-30 22:35:31
Link | Citer | R

[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-30 22:37:01
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kathee
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2013-10-30 22:38:21
Link | Citer | R

aery said: »
I am contractually obligated to post pictures of adorable felines. Grumpy cat is not allowed (too adorable).
[+]
By aery 2013-10-30 22:38:48
Link | Citer | R

i <3 kathee!

Byrth, less weird ones--more kaninhop!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-30 22:39:04
Link | Citer | R

TTOF:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-30 22:40:58
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By aery 2013-10-30 22:48:01
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
TTOF:
Didn't you mean to post:
TTOF:

??

yaaay kaninhop. the music matches stepth's taste
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-10-30 22:49:05
Link | Citer | R

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-30 23:03:00
Link | Citer | R

Praise him.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-30 23:15:05
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if the Tebow postings are supposed to rustle our jimmies or if Tebow rustles the poster's jimmy... :p
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-30 23:16:21
Link | Citer | R

"Hideo Kojima. Do Not Fail Me Now".... had me weak.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
user: Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-10-31 00:52:48
Link | Citer | R

Chewisha getting in the spirit of Halloween with Dracula. Poor Ray better put a leash on her.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-10-31 00:54:25
Link | Citer | R

Thread rebooted for personal reasons. I have altered the first post of this thread to contain one piece of important information. It must stay there for it is the life of this thread. Carry on, TTOF.

Thread will be mained as well. Do not break any ffxiah rules. I'm looking at you banjamus. They will lead this to be demained for a while if that's the case.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-31 01:15:57
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Thread rebooted for personal reasons. I have altered the first post of this thread to contain one piece of important information. It must stay there for it is the life of this thread. Carry on, TTOF.

Thread will be mained as well. Do not break any ffxiah rules. I'm looking at you banjamus. They will lead this to be demained for a while if that's the case.

Our Mod is an awesome Mod he reigns....

That's all I got..
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-10-31 03:02:26
Link | Citer | R

Stepth would crush your black mage in ballista beneath his "tiny" hooven heel.

Then invite you to the Skype call where he would mockingly call you 'Salt Vader' every time you say that Cor is cheap in ballista.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-10-31 03:27:56
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
TToF has been a social shell for the better part of a decade. We don't actually "recruit" people, and this is for the better. As soon as we start actively looking for people, we would have to develop rules and some kind of framework that rewards efforts of unequal players "equally," like all the other linkshells bound together by a common goal rather than friendship.

If we kept our current rules and invited people randomly, we'd end up with spite lotting, people lotting for jobs they don't play, terrible players lotting things over good players, etc. I'd rather not do what little endgame there is to do than deal with some kind of point system ***. This is why I made a separate Legion shell (Taruwaru), because I was afraid it would go poorly and I didn't want those denigrate outsiders in TToF. Fortunately I was too lazy to make a point system for Taruwaru either, so I recruited very conservatively and most of them ended up being a good fit in TToF anyway (and thus got pearled). This gave us enough (high-quality) players to do Adoulin content comfortably and casually.

This is our third or fourth recruitment thread and as far as I know we have only pearled one person from all of them. That person was a sweet innocent little Galka, and he eloped a few weeks after being pearled (true story). We never heard from him again. So, as serious as we may be, we are not particularly serious about recruiting people and I am adamantly opposed to recruiting people that I feel would destroy the atmosphere of the linkshell.

PS. Galkas are terrible and I won't even pearl my own mule because he's a Galka. Frodo was an exception.

PPS. What you portray as an arbitrary decision to kick people based on their names is actually part of my holy quest for alphabetic linkshell list balance. This quest predates this thread by years, but you can see evidence of it sprinkled throughout my posts.

PPPS. The real reason I made linkshell recruitment threads was to try and get people to spam Artemas with tells.

Most of that is true.

On the rare occasion, new mules or people will get pearled, there will be a rash of 'Who the *** are you?s' (or in Skype, verbal "Who the *** are you?s). The false hostility (genuine on Phaffi/Ben/Byrth's parts) is just a screening process. I cannot even begin to tell you the number of tells our members get after being spam checked and then inquiries are made of whether we are recruiting. Always, we say no. And then mock you. We're not interested in people that are looking for what we can do for them. We know we can do it. We've done everything. Successfully. Efficiently.

Any issues that have ever arisen come from attendance problems (many are long time players so busy lives have grown around these characters), not failure to follow basic instructions (though Phaffi can barely read).

What can you do for us? Are you good humored? Are you mature? Are you not a ginger? These are important traits to have.

The last person we pearled (I invited) was Rooks. How did this happen? I observed him during some incredibly dismal pick up fracture runs, back when people only did Ceizack and 7k was stellar.
I recognized immediately he'd be a good fit.

There were some initial tells to me about 'who is this guy? he doesn't even have his license, Lisa', etc.

Then he posted this:

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Facebook is the place for selfies, man.

In response to a picture Ben posted and ever since then, he's been welcome with open arms.

But not all of us are hateful, shriveled shells of what used to be people. Kathee and Aery (in sharp contrast to her blood thirsty MPK ways against Byrth and Ben.. hey, she's never MPK'd me.) are the very souls of kindness and warmth. Their goodness is so vast, the rest of us struggle to keep the balance with our rottenness. Though Rooks is sorta not evil. Think more Evil Light.

And yes, every Galka has been beyond terrible with the exceptions of:
Gosgorganos, Msterbama and Zeb.

And yes, Byrth does actively complain if the LS list is too lopsided alphabetically.

And yes, he loves when I would get bombarded with tells from people asking to join, when they are in full pink, auction house ninja gear. I think every time I get a tell like that, his heart grows .3 times its size.
[+]
By benjamus 2013-10-31 10:12:40
Link | Citer | R

YEAH YOU'RE WELCOME ROOKS. I am the fount of many things for you cretins, aren't I. Can I get a few pointers on rules that I am prone to breaking? I didn't think being awesome was against the rules.

huuuuuuuhhhhh
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-31 10:17:05
Link | Citer | R

I can't take credit for Rooks. He posted on guildwork asking which server to go to and I responded with, "Lakshmi's NA/EU crowd is well intentioned but has pointy elbows. 2/10 would not bang."
[+]
By benjamus 2013-10-31 10:34:02
Link | Citer | R

that and art swooning for every douchebag that crawls on its belly (me).

but seriously

/t my craubauble crunchy today for a pearl! may be sunder your tiny peepee with the full force of my hate training
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-31 10:45:49
Link | Citer | R

benjamus said: »
that and art swooning for every douchebag that crawls on its belly

I don't want to bring up her dark past, but someone told me that she pearled Miketimberlake twice.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-31 10:48:57
Link | Citer | R

T W I C E
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 145 146 147 ... 250 251 252