First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 250 251 252
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-30 18:15:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Stepth said: »
I just said Phaffi cause you'd kick him anyway. Also, let's not forget that Byrthnoth used to be a stupid doodoo name too.

*Puts on Vlorsutes hat*

Well.. Byrthnoth is actually the name of a very famous person.
Ealdorman Byrthnoth of Essex to be exact. Even got a wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byrhtnoth
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-30 18:24:02
Link | Citer | R

Well, he's right that the th is messed up, but it's the first th rather than the second. I couldn't be bothered to get the poem out of my backpack so I just guessed.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-10-30 18:29:26
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Sorry, sometimes I sugarcoat my words so much that it's hard to understand what I mean. What I mean is that he strikes me as an awkward needy sycophant and I'd rather not bring that into the linkshell. In my free time I prefer to deal with people that are minimally needy, maximally funny, and come with nonexistent baggage. If I've got to be the one to take credit for kicking him repeatedly (probably fewer than half of the kicks were me) then I'm perfectly willing to so.

Lol. The truth comes out finally but seems to be based in self speculation. Only time I ever asked for anything was seals from Amarok and that was months ago. Art also said that if I needed anything, just ask but I never asked for anything else. Everything else I obtained while carrying the shell near my name was because no one wanted it during helping others in skirmishes other events. Not to mention helping other players in the server.

But yet, you made your decision. *** it. I don't need your pearl to have fun with other ttof players.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By benjamus 2013-10-30 18:58:55
Link | Citer | R

de-mained again! aww yeeee
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-30 19:02:21
Link | Citer | R

wait did we as Anna Molly Ruthven likes to say:

?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-30 19:04:26
Link | Citer | R

People with same name but from different servers!

Ermahgerd.
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-10-30 19:07:18
Link | Citer | R

Guessing it's because Byrth and Ben are acting like 9 year olds. This is why we can't have nice things.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By benjamus 2013-10-30 19:17:03
Link | Citer | R

Byrth gets special treatment! It is ok though, we belong on the dark underbelly of Lakshmi anyway.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[+]
By benjamus 2013-10-30 19:19:54
Link | Citer | R

GET BACK TO WORK BOYS

adieu
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-30 19:27:08
Link | Citer | R

Before you start pointing fingers and declaring buttmad, I demained the thread.

Why? Well, in a word; Byrth... Ok, not exactly. Put simply, the thread is way off-topic, which we've all contributed to, secondly it has been publicly admitted that new recruits are simply being booted be it for their name, their character's race, the cut of their jib, or at Byrth's whim. If you want to have an LS recruitment thread that's fine, if you want to be social in said thread, that too is fine but there is little to no reason for a recruitment thread for an LS that boots new recruits via a "kicking script".

Lastly, TToF now stands for "Tim Tebow, Our Father."

Praise be to the Virgin Father.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-30 19:28:25
Link | Citer | R

So you demained us because you don't like us, got it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-30 19:33:54
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

Why? Well, in a word; Byrth... Ok, not exactly. Put simply, the thread is way off-topic, which we've all contributed to, secondly it has been publicly admitted that new recruits are simply being booted be it for their name, their character's race, the cut of their jib, or at Byrth's whim. If you want to have an LS recruitment thread that's fine, if you want to be social in said thread, that too is fine but there is little to no reason for a recruitment thread for an LS that boots new recruits via a "kicking script".

Tebows have no place in the TarutaruTempleofFlesh (TToF)!!!
^_^
 Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-10-30 19:34:10
Link | Citer | R

To be fair, not one application has been filed via this thread since its inception, so Byrth's little vendetta against Aelius shouldn't be taken as a sign of corruption. Since our leader has effectively abandoned us, there's currently no way to ensure that a person sticks around if Byrth or Ben get rubbed the wrong way.

I don't care about the thread being demained, but in no way am I recruiting people for the sole reason of kicking them. I would love to rebuild the shell, for the record.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Houppelande
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-10-30 19:36:31
Link | Citer | R

I'm always around sir. :)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-10-30 19:41:25
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
To focus on what content exactly? Just events based on shell voting etc?

We never followed a set schedule or had a set system for rewards. If someone wanted something done, they set the schedule and we did it. We may be ***, but we at least worked together and remained relatively drama-free. If you peruse the rest of the Lakshmi forums, you'll find our Delve service thread where we successfully sold dozens of boss wins and drops, even taking some server transfers.

Granted Delve is probably the only thing left to do and even that has lost its profitability. Doesn't mean there won't be content in the future and I doubt that we'll regain the members lost to 14 unless it dies again.

But this is beside the point, just wanted to say that we weren't sitting back laughing at who we could recruit and crush.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-30 19:45:29
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Stepth said: »

To be fair, not one application has been filed via this thread since its inception, so Byrth's little vendetta against Aelius shouldn't be taken as a sign of corruption. Since our leader has effectively abandoned us, there's currently no way to ensure that a person sticks around if Byrth or Ben get rubbed the wrong way.

I don't care about the thread being demained, but in no way am I recruiting people for the sole reason of kicking them. I would love to rebuild the shell, for the record.
Well, fellow child of the Virgin Father, that is fine, I'm not locking the thread. Honestly, speaking as a former FFXI player and a former leader of quite a few LSs.. It may not be Byrth's antics that are driving potential members away, but as Josiah touched on earlier, the atmosphere in the thread. Personally, I found it fun and despite Byrth's interpretation of the demain, I like you guys. Except Byrth because Byrth is an ***, probably plays an Elvaan alt. Regardless, if you want to seriously rebuild your linkshell, I'd suggest keeping the random kicking to a minimum nonexistant. Even if that means reforming your shell with a new shell holder (no offense, Artemas/Toc) and keeping a close watch on who your sacks are and what they are doing. What you decide to do and how you decide to do it is up to you on your end. On my end, as Otto Berman said; "Nothing personal, it's just business."
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-30 19:45:32
Link | Citer | R

Oh they has no idea what kind of ballista trolls we be.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-10-30 19:52:05
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Awww, now I really wish I was on your server. The phrase "who we could recruit and crush" tells me you would all be a lot if fun to pvp one at a time, on your favourite jobs respectively.

Oh the Ballista stories I could tell.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-10-30 19:54:06
Link | Citer | R

Best person to want to kill: Stepth
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By benjamus 2013-10-30 19:56:19
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
So you demained us because you don't like us, got it.

pretty much. we have been de-mained before (I take all credit for the first time!), and we shall endure this insult as prior! also, there is no wrong way to rub me stepth.

also, I wonder why this thread got so off topic with all the teeblowing and jimmies rustling in the hurricanes of their respective wrath. the real reason we have trouble recruiting is because there are so few players that fit our shell. thick skin, sufficient skill, personality, and actual time to play are all hard to find traits. whatevs, if the update is worthy maybe we can rebuild for like seriouse guys
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-30 19:57:35
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Kojo, mention elvaans derogatorily again.
YouTube Video Placeholder

What are you gonna do about it?
[+]
By benjamus 2013-10-30 19:58:03
Link | Citer | R

and in all honesty, I always thought the constant kicking and recruitment thread(s) were just ways of tormenting art! he has taken that joy from us and given it to rook's cat
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 250 251 252