Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Considering returning to Leviathan
Considering returning to Leviathan
 Leviathan.Kirkra
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: kirkazoid
By Leviathan.Kirkra 2012-12-11 11:28:28
Link | Citer | R

Hey all, I've been looking into returning to FFXI after a long hiatus...mainly looking to complete old content and missions from previous expansions. Reading up, a lot of it may be soloable, but I figure it would be more fun to run with others.

So, my question is...is there anyone else in the same boat as me? If so, it would be awesome to get a small group together and get this stuff done. I really don't want to miss out on these missions I've never had the chance to complete...so if anyone else is interested, let me know! I would also be willing to partake in any other activities...just looking for someone with similar interests. It would help sway my decision to get back into the fray. Thanks!
 Leviathan.Kaehlan
user: Sakka
By Leviathan.Kaehlan 2012-12-11 12:02:51
Link | Citer | R

I would be willing to run some missions from time to time. I'm not on all the time, especially with school & work, but feel free to look me up when you get back if you're in need of company/assistance. I've cleared most of the original missions, but I don't mind going back and running old content. I'm still pushing through the 3 mini expansion missions & WotG myself.
 Leviathan.Kirkra
user: kirkazoid
By Leviathan.Kirkra 2012-12-11 19:25:54
Link | Citer | R

That would be awesome! I probably won't be on too much myself, work and the like, so hopefully our schedules could work out. I would have to remember where I'm at...I think im near the end of ZMs and CoP, and have to do the majority of the rest.

I'll definitely look you up, thanks for the reply.
 Asura.Lilbuttons
Serveur: Asura
user: Rathz
By Asura.Lilbuttons 2012-12-11 20:15:39
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Leviathan.Kaehlan
user: Sakka
By Leviathan.Kaehlan 2012-12-11 20:44:21