SMN BURNS
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Ceraphina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ceraphina
By Asura.Ceraphina 2010-06-01 16:05:51
Link | Citer | R

ITT People who are pissed at the amounts of XP that pours in from AB parties.

The only thing I hate about ABs is when you're soloing/duoing on SMN and the leader /tells you to "buy" a spot in the PT or you get swarmed with /tells of "Do you have someone who can gather up all the mobs? If so, join us! =D"

Though, it is really cool to watch the level-syncee shoot up about 6 levels in the span of two minutes.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-01 16:08:57
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Asura.Calatilla said:
burning smn from 10-75 in 2-3 days isnt really saving u that much time, skilling summoning magic isnt as simple as bashing a few crabs, i`ve heard its a *** to skill up. But if u enjoy AB thats your choice :)
You barely get to summon in half your "real" parties anyway. Ask *real* summoners who worked to 75 how many times they got chewed out for summoning an avatar for buffs. "SAVE UR MP NOOB CURE THREEZ ONRY."

So...after every party you're skilling up anyway. Not much difference except you're doing the whole thing in one mass chunk.

That's never happened to my friend. If a smn isn't buffing he can gtfo my party. Seriously people say smn is a healer only and this just isn't what really happens.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-01 16:09:23
Link | Citer | R

Also make your own pt's if you don't want to be told what to do.
 Carbuncle.Fitzywitzy
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Fitzywitzy 2010-06-08 20:44:45
Link | Citer | R

I've heard rumours that SE is tweaking the SMN' 2-hour so that it hits about 5-10 mobs total, thus rendering Summoner Burns useless. Any truth behind this or am I being led on?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-08 20:47:09
Link | Citer | R

That was about Odin and his KO move's accuracy, has nothing to do with the rest of the avatars.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-08 20:47:59
Link | Citer | R

I've heard rumors that SE is gonna ban anyone/everyone who ever astral burned, true story.

[+]
 Shiva.Talullah
user: talullah
By Shiva.Talullah 2010-06-08 21:13:09
Link | Citer | R

that can't be true... SE wouldnt do that.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-08 21:19:41
Link | Citer | R

I was being a smartass, pay me no mind.
 Phoenix.Valefar
Serveur: Phoenix
user: bbane
By Phoenix.Valefar 2010-06-08 21:29:21
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
I was being a smartass, pay me no mind.

As a gay man, I'd like to say:

mmm, smart ***.
 Fenrir.Anberlin
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Kike
By Fenrir.Anberlin 2010-06-08 21:32:56
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
I've heard rumors that SE is gonna ban anyone/everyone who has ever played Final Fantasy XI for no reason.

Fixed.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-06-08 23:34:17
Link | Citer | R

It is good for quick merits. I am a 75SMNer . where else can you get 4 merit points in 5 mins!!! I like to have races with SMNers to see who can call up there avatars the fastest. A burner will always be slower. And when you see Garuda PC for like 375 it is funny as hell. SNMing skill = ACC I think.
 Cerberus.Ethics
Serveur: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-06-09 00:28:30
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
It is good for quick merits. I am a 75SMNer . where else can you get 4 merit points in 5 mins!!! I like to have races with SMNers to see who can call up there avatars the fastest. A burner will always be slower. And when you see Garuda PC for like 375 it is funny as hell. SNMing skill = ACC I think.

It's not exactly 5 minutes. If you take into account the pull and wait, it's considerably longer. In most cases quicker than meriting but not always.

Sometimes there is even more competition for burn camps than birds, so that's an issue as well.

I wont turn down being a lazy smn and not having to do any of the pull though. I love exp like that.
[+]
 Shiva.Xet
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-09 01:26:00
Link | Citer | R

I found main healing on smn pretty easy once i got favour. Carby 10hp/tick is srs bns.

I burned like 15 levels on my smn, duo'd to 75 from 68 on imps. Was a piece of piss and skill ups out the ***. When i hit 75 i was only 9 from cap.

AB's don't bother me. People that *** up in pts or won't learn bother me. People that BRAG about their 75s from burning 75% of their maats jobs bother me, the ones that just get maats and move on do not.

The people that have no mage experience and try and land enfeebs on mobs and fail and cannot keep up cycles or magic burst should be shot.

Sometimes i find afking for 30 mins whilst its set up and doing 3 mins work more fun then *** slapping the same birds for 1-2 hours for the same xp.

Really.....who cares anymore, Enjoylife is gone and hopefully very dead/crippled and i thought the smn burns threads died with him =/

Siren.Miayoko
Serveur: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-09 01:36:43
Link | Citer | R

I've done SMN burns. I've seen people screw them up too. I burned my SMN for my merit *** job. But once I started to play it I started to like it a lot personally.

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7