First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78
 Phoenix.Urteil
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:21:07
Link | Citer | R

Himsaa said: »
@anesthesia (don't know how to quote...) It's self explanatory. I know you've seen other threads before and I know you know how people act when they are trying to feel superior. Get in a fight with your girlfriend or co-worker and see how many grammatical mistakes you make. That's all I'll say.

More importantly:

Last time I played it took 18 people to kill real *** (outside of lolabyssea). Take that 100m and buy something nice for your linkshell mates who helped you get to where you are.

Suggesting I haven't done mountains of deeds for my members is foolish.

If mechanics like Level-sync on the test server are suspect then that opens a whole can of worms that is being deftly avoided.

My greatness or whatever - was established without this stupid thread. You could all stop posting tomorrow, and I wouldn't care.

In fact, please do. Take your excuses and rationalizations elsewhere and save the space for the true big-talkers such as Minjo, Deadwing, and Zirk.

If 100,000,000g isn't worth your time then why are you in here.
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
Serveur: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-12-03 14:29:11
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
and currently I am undefeated on Asura

fite me bro
By Mookies 2012-12-03 14:31:48
Link | Citer | R

I feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Or the WWE. Maybe a mix of both... Just waiting for someone to announce Urtiel got their wife preggers.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:32:09
Link | Citer | R

I'll impregnate all of you.
[+]
 Asura.Draus
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2012-12-03 14:35:37
Link | Citer | R

18 years 18 years...
[+]
 Phoenix.Vyrr
user: Junsun
By Phoenix.Vyrr 2012-12-03 14:35:48
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Himsaa said: »
Take that 100m and buy something nice for your linkshell mates who helped you get to where you are.

Urteil has done more than enough for the members of our Linkshell and continues to do more than enough for us every day.

If you, and others similar to yourself, are just going to come in here spewing ***then you can pack up your whiny *** and leave.

This thread wasn't made for people to come in and cry about having to server transfer to fight him or to cry about the reward. You're just showing that you're too much of a coward to put on your man pants.

Edit: Also, for those that don't believe that he'll buttfuck the ***out of all of you, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weFTTY48U3s&feature=plcp
[+]
 Siren.Barber
Serveur: Siren
user: Barber
By Siren.Barber 2012-12-03 14:37:13
Link | Citer | R

It's really only twofold:

1) To perhaps explain to you how ridiculous it is to say "I'm the greatest" for 50+ pages only to realize between ballista interest and the restrictions you have placed you are speaking to an audience of around 10 people on all servers. Want to be the "greatest" of those 10? Fine. But being the greatest of 10 people doesn't really warrant speaking about yourself like you are the secretary general of the united nations.

2) To maybe somehow get this dumbass topic that is meaningless to nearly every FFXI player off the front page. That's how little ballista, your challenge, or you mean to most of us. We would rather look at a "Selling nyzul armor on a server you are not on" thread then look at this one. You made your challenge. You set the restrictions. 10 people care. Nobody else will care. Now go away.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:39:47
Link | Citer | R

If you don't transfer, I really don't mind. My problem arises when the idea is proposed "Well the only way you're good is because you have never fought anyone good!"

I was wrong for trying to argue and dispel this notion:

You are free to not transfer and free to speculate, free to do whatever you wish.
You are also free to believe whatever foolish fairy tales you wish as well.

That being said I believe it is time to move on.
 Asura.Escorian
user: Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-12-03 14:41:17
Link | Citer | R

If you don't transfer, I really don't mind. My problem arises when the idea is proposed "Well the only way you're good is because you have never fought anyone good!"

I was wrong for trying to argue and dispel this notion:

You are free to not transfer and free to speculate, free to do whatever you wish.
You are also free to believe whatever foolish fairy tales you wish as well.

That being said I believe it is time to move on.
thats why when i said i would transfer but its not worth the 50 bucks you called me a coward?
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:43:12
Link | Citer | R

I don't mind because you would just be fodder.
Or you can be a coward.

You'll be inconsequential to me either way, hence why I "don't mind."

Siren.Barber said: »

It's really only twofold:

1) To perhaps explain to you how ridiculous it is to say "I'm the greatest" for 50+ pages only to realize between ballista interest and the restrictions you have placed you are speaking to an audience of around 10 people on all servers. Want to be the "greatest" of those 10? Fine. But being the greatest of 10 people doesn't really warrant speaking about yourself like you are the secretary general of the united nations.

2) To maybe somehow get this dumbass topic that is meaningless to nearly every FFXI player off the front page. That's how little ballista, your challenge, or you mean to most of us. We would rather look at a "Selling nyzul armor on a server you are not on" thread then look at this one. You made your challenge. You set the restrictions. 10 people care. Nobody else will care. Now go away.

Not sure why you're here posting then, bumping my thread to the front page. Obviously it bothers you a little bit that I'm looking you straight in the eyes offering 100,000,000g for no reward and saying "I'm better than you."

Maybe you should do something about it other than further my ambitions. Or just leave - you don't need to be here, it doesn't matter.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2012-12-03 14:47:05
Link | Citer | R

"I'm better than you at something 98% of people didnt care about when it was new, and has long been forgotten by both the developers and 99% of the community"

is a little more accurate, you're a spectacle and thats why people click on this thread

like the guy who can pull a tractor trailer with his scrotum

nothing more and nothing less :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:48:46
Link | Citer | R

You throw these numbers around like they mean anything you can't know who cares or doesn't, I fight a lot of people so people are still interested.

If your comfort is self-accepted and self-inflicted futility then drown in your poison.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-03 14:49:48
Link | Citer | R

I don't mind because you would just be fodder.
Or you can be a coward.
I don't care where you host your fights, with whom, or how. But please show some respect to people's money..lucky you if 50 bucks to go back and forth is nothing for you, but maybe you should understand that it's not cowardice not spending the money that is normally used to pay bills and food.
It's just a fact that using money to fight you is a complete waste, whether they win or lose. Get back to Earth, we don't live in Vana'diel.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-12-03 14:49:50
Link | Citer | R

I see the phrase as bait for the question; "What are you going to do about it?"

So far, all I see is excuses and complaints about egos.
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2012-12-03 14:49:59
Link | Citer | R

like you being "good" at pvp in a game clearly heavily invested in its pvp balance/events/community?
By krish 2012-12-03 14:50:28
Link | Citer | R

Sakuhra said: »
pvp on test server already

Someone who's read the last War and Peace number of pages feel like filling me in on what's wrong with doing this on the test server?
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:50:36
Link | Citer | R

You being "bad" is really your choice to suck. If I did what the "majority" did I'd be just like you.
Heavens to betsy.

If I'm going to respect people's money I would assume they had the fee ready before they opened their mouth, only to fall back on the convenient, sympathetic and crocodile tear excuse of "I don't have 25$".
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2012-12-03 14:51:26
Link | Citer | R

again I think people fight you because you're a spectacle, not so much serious interest in ffxi pvp

you're like the best bearded woman
[+]
 Asura.Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-12-03 14:52:10
Link | Citer | R

and how exactly would you know how well any of us are in pvp? you haven't faced any of us.

edit: that was to urteil.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-12-03 14:53:03
Link | Citer | R

I don't care how good anyone is or anything, what I take offense to is being called a "coward", "inept", etc. just because I don't find it to be all that worth it to spend money and 3 months of my time just to go and fight you in Ballista. It's pretty *** up, and diminishes my respect for you. If you want respect, it's not beyond reason to expect at least a basic level of respect in return.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:53:14
Link | Citer | R

Where's your 100,000,000g challenge. Piss off. @Escorian
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-12-03 14:53:21
Link | Citer | R

So is anyone going to put their money where their mouth is and just do something about it?
 Asura.Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-12-03 14:54:13
Link | Citer | R

honestly i dont see a point in bothering though. spend 50 bucks and what if you win and he doesn't pay up?
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:54:23
Link | Citer | R

Minjo is coming to kill me. Deadwing. Zirk.

And this Cayoda fellow.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-12-03 14:54:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Escorian said: »
honestly i dont see a point in bothering though. spend 50 bucks and what if you win and he doesn't pay up?

Then what's your point in posting?
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:54:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Escorian said: »

Man. Every excuse in the book. You must be joking.
 Asura.Wyattdoc
user: wyattdoc1
By Asura.Wyattdoc 2012-12-03 14:55:02
Link | Citer | R

Ok thread started out cool then went to the challenger and acceptee to bashing each ok still cool but now just turning into a all out complaint fest not cool.
[+]
By Aeyela 2012-12-03 14:55:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fondue said: »
"I'm better than you at something 98% of people didnt care about when it was new, and has long been forgotten by both the developers and 99% of the community"

is a little more accurate, you're a spectacle and thats why people click on this thread

like the guy who can pull a tractor trailer with his scrotum

nothing more and nothing less :(

The amount of people coming in here and whining about Urteil posting this challenge are infinitely more funny! The part where dozens of people say they don't care yet keep posting is what really tickles me pink!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-12-03 14:55:50
Link | Citer | R

I know, I'm about to start topicbanning the complainers. They really don't need to muck this thread up.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:56:02
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I don't care how good anyone is or anything, what I take offense to is being called a "coward", "inept", etc. just because I don't find it to be all that worth it to spend money and 3 months of my time just to go and fight you in Ballista. It's pretty *** up, and diminishes my respect for you. If you want respect, it's not beyond reason to expect at least a basic level of respect in return.

I don't see why these people find it all that worth to post in this thread continually then.

In many ways I agree with you.
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78