100,000,000g Bounty
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78
 Cerberus.Tikal
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-02 15:38:31
Link | Citer | R

They need to pop chests faster for lights.
By Cayoda 2012-12-02 16:19:27
Link | Citer | R

Nobody has beat this guy?

To the op: How many blm's have you went up against? Ive never been beat on my fully merited/geared blm/sch. Never even been close. Would love to pvp u if it wasnt for the server switch.
 Bahamut.Zellc
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2012-12-02 16:35:05
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Ragnarok.Zeromega said: »
Carbuncle.Zirk said: »
Holy crap merits are going slowww today, was in a buffalo ops party for an hour and got 9 merits, been in a worms party for 30 minutes and yet to gain a single exp point.
you realize it takes the first hour to build up the chain so every kill is actually worth anything right?

That and the fact that the buffalo are a lot stronger so that exp is higher from the start.

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with how strong they are and everything to do with how big the mob is. I remember reading a while back that large mobs give more exp and a small amount of cruor and small mobs give more cruor and small exp.
 Phoenix.Urteil
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-02 16:42:04
Link | Citer | R

Cayoda said: »

To the op: How many blm's have you went up against? Ive never been beat on my fully merited/geared blm/sch. Never even been close. Would love to pvp u if it wasnt for the server switch.

The pedestal upon which my throne sits is built entirely with the femurs of and skulls of Hume and Tarutaru Black Mages respectively.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2012-12-02 16:46:49
Link | Citer | R

You have their femurs and skulls, there's no need to respect anything!

Ever seen the Family Guy where Peter gets that indian skull?

Lois: "Peter, are you peein in that skull?'
Peter: "No Lois, I'm gettin up outta my warm bed and walkin all the way to the bathroom. *mumbles*"

Do that!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-02 16:52:10
Link | Citer | R

BLM has more options than you exercised.
I've seen them compete with RDM and DRK.

But your point does stand.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-02 16:55:29
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Phoenix.Urteil said: »
BLM has more options than you exercised.
I've seen them compete with RDM and DRK.
Doesn't change my point though. we have less options than you do.

Not even sure what you mean.
BLM has a lot of options. The way you fought me is hardly representative of the holistic amount of "Options" a BLM has.
 Sylph.Decimus
Serveur: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-12-02 16:57:50
Link | Citer | R

BLM has a lot of options. The way you fought me is hardly representative of the holistic amount of "Options" a BLM has.

Translation - You sucked.

Sorry
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-02 16:59:14
Link | Citer | R

Urteil is undefeated only cause he hasn't fought Odetett yet.

(Phoenix people will know).
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-02 16:59:50
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Decimus said: »

Translation - You sucked.

Sorry

He doesn't suck. Sucking would imply he would have no ability to advance and progress.

And he certainly does possess that ability. He learned quickly.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-02 17:02:26
Link | Citer | R

You have a certain staff that defends you - opening up a myriad of slots, increases potency of certain cost effective magicks, bolsters the accuracy of a powerful crowd control spell, and can be used for a devastating magical weapon skill with the right sub job.

Post deleted by User.
By Cayoda 2012-12-02 17:19:49
Link | Citer | R

The pedestal upon which my throne sits is built entirely with the femurs of and skulls of Hume and Tarutaru Black Mages respectively.

perfect. gonna send u a pm if u dont mind.
By Cayoda 2012-12-02 17:21:32
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »

he will resist your elemental seal break and sublimation makes sleep a waste of time. Drk has far far more options for surviveability and resist traits so if you've never been beaten as a blm, you've never fought a good red mage or dark knight.

lol... if u say so :)
 Cerberus.Tikal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-02 17:48:17
Link | Citer | R

You know, just 1 Galka BLM could've made a throne.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rorien
Serveur: Bismarck
user: rorien
By Bismarck.Rorien 2012-12-02 18:45:08
Link | Citer | R

This is by far my favorite subject on FFXIAH. Does anyone else have the urge to punch someone else in the face everytime you see Zirks avatar?

Also...whats the hold up? Does Urteil need let you borrow his character? Get it going already..this is better than all the mayweather vs pacquio crap
 Sylph.Decimus
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-12-02 18:50:44
Link | Citer | R

I imagine Moogleking will transfer and fight before Zirk's mule will be ready at this point. And I'm wondering if Cayoda is throwing his/her hat in the ring. With a mule I expect Zirk to get stomped out. I think there's too much anticipation for the Zirk fight.
 Carbuncle.Zirk
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Zirk 2012-12-02 21:06:24
Link | Citer | R

If I get stomped it's not because I was playing on a mule, it's because Urteil played his cards well.
 Phoenix.Miiu
By Phoenix.Miiu 2012-12-02 22:31:59
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Rorien said: »
This is by far my favorite subject on FFXIAH. Does anyone else have the urge to punch someone else in the face everytime you see Zirks avatar?

I think of Wesker from Resident Evil, to be honest (`v`;)
[+]
 Sylph.Ashiya
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2012-12-02 22:46:55
Link | Citer | R

LoL! It had to be done lmao
Phoenix.Miiu said: »
Bismarck.Rorien said: »

I think of Wesker from Resident Evil, to be honest (`v`;)
 Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ejin
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2012-12-02 22:49:58
Link | Citer | R

If I get stomped it's not because I was playing on a mule, it's because Urteil played his cards well.

I don't know, you sure will be missing a lot(re: all) of the ideal gear I'd pick for RDM.

With this you *should be able to resist sleep/aspir/dispel/drain, easily keep up barspells(aero/stone/petri/silence depending on situation) to make Petrify and Silence a none issue, and keep him buffless (unless he pulls out a dark set of his own, but that would leave him open to petrify/bind/grav).

*Haven't actually tested this dark set in ballista, but assume 180 resist would have a pretty big impact.
 Carbuncle.Zirk
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Zirk 2012-12-02 22:53:49
Link | Citer | R

If I felt my gear was going to be too much of a hindrance I would not have gone the mule route.

The winner of the fight is going to come down to who has the better strategy and who executes it better.
 Phoenix.Miiu
By Phoenix.Miiu 2012-12-02 22:54:07
Link | Citer | R

Ok... let me handle this.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Decimus
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-12-02 23:07:21
Link | Citer | R

Maybe his strategy is to make you think he has resist petrify gear...

Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ejin
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2012-12-02 23:08:55
Link | Citer | R

If I felt my gear was going to be too much of a hindrance I would not have gone the mule route.

The winner of the fight is going to come down to who has the better strategy and who executes it better.

I see it like this: My LS inviting a full perle DRG to ADL and saying, "Hey, if you beat my MSing Conq WAR in the parse, you can have 50M."

Not only is Urteil picking the blindingly obvious overpowered job(just like the WAR at ADL), he's also fighting someone who just rushed together their gear and practice(just like the perle DRG).

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of this thread, but don't fool yourself into thinking you two are on even ground in terms of skill or gear.

Anyways, really wish Urteil had test server access. I think the level of challenge he'd get there would be far more exciting.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-02 23:16:53
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ejiin said: »

I see it like this: My LS inviting a full perle DRG to ADL and saying, "Hey, if you beat my MSing Conq WAR in the parse, you can have 50M."

Not only is Urteil picking the blindingly obvious overpowered job(just like the WAR at ADL), he's also fighting someone who just rushed together their gear and practice(just like the perle DRG).

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of this thread, but don't fool yourself into thinking you two are on even ground in terms of skill or gear.

Anyways, really wish Urteil had test server access. I think the level of challenge he'd get there would be far more exciting.

Hahahahahahaha.

Thinking my job carries me is foolish. As would be underestimating anyone - I am not.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78