Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » 100,000,000g Bounty
100,000,000g Bounty
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78
 Phoenix.Purpleeyes
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Purpleeyes 2012-10-08 04:57:04
Link | Citer | R

I examined Urteil once and I died. True story.
[+]
By Aeyela 2012-10-08 05:58:42
Link | Citer | R

I'd totally ruin you with my level 0 Puppetmaster! Then I'd claim the gil and buy myself a night with your wife to make the victory even sweeter!
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2012-10-08 07:42:18
Link | Citer | R

Should make the wager interesting I think. Stipulation: no greater distance than 2 yalms from other player ^.~
By Aeyela 2012-10-08 07:46:38
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Neojuggernaut said: »
Should make the wager interesting I think. Stipulation: no greater distance than 2 yalms from other player ^.~

That'd be like telling somebody flying a plane they can only bomb from 2 metres off the ground...
[+]
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2012-10-08 07:47:42
Link | Citer | R

Aeyela said: »

That'd be like telling somebody flying a plane they can only bomb from 2 metres off the ground...

Hey if you're scared then you're scared
By Aeyela 2012-10-08 07:51:33
Link | Citer | R

I'm not scared. I just think your post was idiotic.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-08 07:52:50
Link | Citer | R

¬_¬
[+]
By Aeyela 2012-10-08 07:54:06
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
¬_¬

Next they'll tell you you're not allowed to use your Scythe, just your bare hands!
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-10-08 08:04:28
Link | Citer | R

I think you are confusing stupid with interesting.
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-10-08 08:17:19
Link | Citer | R

Whats the odd of getting off a single MS+Reso? Might be worth the gamble!

GL everyone.
 Bismarck.Kelhor
Administrator
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rooks
By Bismarck.Kelhor 2012-10-08 08:46:06
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Taint said: »
Whats the odd of getting off a single MS+Reso? Might be worth the gamble!

GL everyone.

I'd assume that's why it's multiple kills.
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2012-10-08 11:36:16
Link | Citer | R

How do you plan on knowing if the person doesnt already have food up, etc? coming in fully cooked seems a bit much seeing as you cant really see whats on the other players screen. (Example again: Someone with clipper on to give them movement speed even though they have no gear that supports it)
By Cliamain 2012-10-08 11:54:00
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nightmarelord said: »
How do you plan on knowing if the person doesnt already have food up, etc? coming in fully cooked seems a bit much seeing as you cant really see whats on the other players screen. (Example again: Someone with clipper on to give them movement speed even though they have no gear that supports it)

If you are really good at it, the fights go on longer then the food lasts and it says it wears off in the chat log. At that point i think you'd know what happens next.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-10-08 11:56:22
Link | Citer | R

Aeyela said: »

I'm not scared. I just think your post was idiotic.

LOl

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2012-10-08 11:58:21
Link | Citer | R

Cliamain said: »

If you are really good at it, the fights go on longer then the food lasts and it says it wears off in the chat log. At that point i think you'd know what happens next.
The "food effect wears off" message is only seen by the one that uses it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-10-08 11:59:57
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
ITT: Everyone who doesn't transfer to Phoenix is a coward

Pay pal our transfers.
[+]
 Phoenix.Cliamain
user: Mondoggie
By Phoenix.Cliamain 2012-10-08 12:00:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Llewelyn said: »
Cliamain said: »

The "food effect wears off" message is only seen by the one that uses it.

Huh, thought it could be see in log. But if whatever was used wears off say if i used a T. Taco and Urt hit me again he would be able to tell if i used one or not. Its also easy to tell if somone is using clipper. Just put gravity on them or bind.
 Fenrir.Unaisis
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Sansui
By Fenrir.Unaisis 2012-10-08 12:24:38
Link | Citer | R

i suggest a prep death before the actual battle starts
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-10-08 12:48:32
Link | Citer | R

@OP This sounds eerily similar to the Ashida Kim $10,000.00 challenge, which I also haven't excepted...

You should always remember it's not what you obtain in life that's important, it's how to rub it other people's faces that makes all the difference....

So, congratulations on attaining a black belt in self absorbed douchery by making this thread. As self appointed jelly mad grand master of all douches I hereby bestow this honor upon you. /ceremony

You are now in the rare company of Rick Rockwell (Who wants to marry a millionaire) Rod Blagojevich, Ashida Kim, and other notable douches of our time. Here's some complimentary music for you to jerk off in the mirror too.

Maybe that's a little harsh.

You're probably a nice guy/gal deep down and judging from some of the other comments on the thread you have worked hard and obtained a lot of great gear and are a good player. Just leave it at that. Without adding "and an arrogant douche" at the end. There's no need to wave your wang around.

Instead, make a post in the ballista section that you are looking for people to pvp against to test yourself or whatever. Forget all the weird cake fetish things and stupid rules and just go back to having fun. It's a game. kthanks, everyone
[+]
 Asura.Hit
Serveur: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2012-10-08 13:15:27
Link | Citer | R

Well seeing as how this is incredibly dated, and you were pretty good in the video it's safe to assume you've had 4 years to hone your skills.

Anybody have anything that's more recent? I find it hard to believe that no one on his server has challenged him considering at the very least the sizable reward.
[+]
 Sylph.Leroyj
Serveur: Sylph
user: Leroyj
By Sylph.Leroyj 2012-10-08 13:21:17
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
@OP This sounds eerily similar to the Ashida Kim $10,000.00 challenge, which I also haven't excepted...

You should always remember it's not what you obtain in life that's important, it's how to rub it other people's faces that makes all the difference....

So, congratulations on attaining a black belt in self absorbed douchery by making this thread. As self appointed jelly mad grand master of all douches I hereby bestow this honor upon you. /ceremony

You are now in the rare company of Rick Rockwell (Who wants to marry a millionaire) Rod Blagojevich, Ashida Kim, and other notable douches of our time. Here's some complimentary music for you to jerk off in the mirror too.

Maybe that's a little harsh.

You're probably a nice guy/gal deep down and judging from some of the other comments on the thread you have worked hard and obtained a lot of great gear and are a good player. Just leave it at that. Without adding "and an arrogant douche" at the end. There's no need to wave your wang around.

Instead, make a post in the ballista section that you are looking for people to pvp against to test yourself or whatever. Forget all the weird cake fetish things and stupid rules and just go back to having fun. It's a game. kthanks, everyone

Haters gonna hate. Where's the fun in a game if there are no "stupid rules"? that would be like saying ffxi's rules are stupid and we all know that isn't true.

I look forward to seeing someone challenge this guy.
 Fenrir.Dynastytaru
By Fenrir.Dynastytaru 2012-10-08 13:25:52
Link | Citer | R

Light Shot, TP roll, gravity, bind. Fire shot x2, Wildfire bang dead w. If you live through that Random deal another fire shot x2. If still that for some reason Wild Card. Enough said.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-10-08 13:33:44
Link | Citer | R

I haven't PvP'd in years and I can tell you right now that's not going to beat him. Ever heard of Sublimation?
 Fenrir.Dynastytaru
By Fenrir.Dynastytaru 2012-10-08 13:38:05
Link | Citer | R

If he can get the ability off in time also? Fire shot x2 and another random deal is close to 2k dmg and might proc aug to do triple dmg if not 2hr <.< All ppl should come to Laki where ballista is last held at for now '~'!
 Sylph.Wardeniii
Serveur: Sylph
user: Wardeniii
By Sylph.Wardeniii 2012-10-08 13:43:24
Link | Citer | R

You have to win three matches - so even if two hours are allowed, and even if its a "guaranteed win", as you describe -- you'd still have to beat him two more times.

Moreover, I think your master plan of "use quick draw", would end right around the time you wake him up and he stuns you -- at which point he would proceed to methodically tear your ganster a$$ asunder, revealing an unimpressive twinkie-like filling of old kool-aid packets and stale cheetos.
[+]
 Fenrir.Dynastytaru
By Fenrir.Dynastytaru 2012-10-08 13:47:30
Link | Citer | R

If I have 2hr limit right, we want to be on a even playing field right? well wait for timer on ablitys im not in a hurry w and why dont you bring dat azz ova here so it can get tap rq.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-10-08 13:50:32
Link | Citer | R

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78