Cursed Hauberk-1/Cursed Breastplate-1 FOR SALE

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Cursed Hauberk-1/Cursed Breastplate-1 FOR SALE
Cursed Hauberk-1/Cursed Breastplate-1 FOR SALE
 Phoenix.Jurges
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2012-09-23 15:12:30
Link | Citer | R

In lieu of littering Port Jeuno with shouts, I'm going this route. I have another batch of Hauberks-1 en route if anyone is interested. Considering that the majority of the people that have been previously interested have also been in the midst of farming for other goals, I'd like to try something different.

This next batch of Cursed Hauberks-1 will be sold for 15m/each. Instead of a straight gil purchase, I'll be offering trades. The minimum I'll go for gil is 6m. The remaining 9m difference can be applied via trade. The following are the items I'm interested in and here value:

• Rubber Harness-300k/each
    Heliodors- 150k/each
    Scarletite Ingots- 1.5m/each
    Bronze/Mont currency- 7500k/750k/each
    Byne/100Byne currency- 7000k/700k/each
    Turk/Jade currency- 6000k/600k/each

All items are fair market value and close to the average server wide and this allows many people whose income is exclusively farming, to not spend as much out of pocket and indirectly pay through their hard earn efforts. PM me here or in-game if you may be interested. Anyone that has bought items from me before knows that I'm more than flexible on working something out. Hopefully his will help some people out.

Cursed Breastplates-1 are another issue. The cost is 35m each, but I am doing the same deal (i.e. 17m gil, 17m in items).

All that being said, if it appears the demand is no longer strong on the server, I am willing to jump servers contingent upon being able to presale 6-8 before hand. So if your on a different server and there are number of people in your LS interested or enough individual responses from the same server, I'll make a move. PM ,e on the AH site.
[+]
 Bismarck.Heloise
Serveur: Bismarck
user: HelloHelo
By Bismarck.Heloise 2012-09-23 21:16:39
Link | Citer | R

I haz many rubber harnesses!
 Fenrir.Magi
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2012-09-23 21:32:25
Link | Citer | R

I want your rubber harnesses >O
 Phoenix.Heloez
By Phoenix.Heloez 2012-09-24 09:11:46
Link | Citer | R

Come closer, Clarice.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2012-09-24 14:57:34
Link | Citer | R

I know both of you ladies
 Phoenix.Heloez
By Phoenix.Heloez 2012-09-24 15:53:48
Link | Citer | R

Such a bad child.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2012-11-01 18:47:29
Link | Citer | R

BUMP...

I have a few more Breastplates -1s available and will use my last transfer if I can find at least 2 buyers on a server.
Thanks
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2012-12-06 11:09:47
Link | Citer | R

BUMP...

More Hauberks-1 and Breastplates-1 are available. Sadly I've used all my transfers. If I can get another access to another account, I'll be willing to transfer. But that is probably not going to happen.

The original post has been updated, listing the desired items and their value. If anyone is willing to transfer, I will sell/trade for only 12m for hauberks-1 and 27m for breastplates-1. That being said, there may be an opportunity for some people who transfer to profit as well. If there is a demand on your server for either gear, you could pick multiples up on Phoenix, take them back to your server and sell for a profit. Just a suggestion. I've done this with multiple items during my transfers and it always works out.

Hit me up if you're interested. Everything is negotiable within reason and I'll do my best to work with everyone.
 Phoenix.Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2012-12-07 17:50:44
Link | Citer | R

BUMP over Urtiel
[+]
 Phoenix.Terasan
user: Terasan