Abyssea Elementals In Sky...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Sky » Abyssea elementals in Sky...
Abyssea elementals in Sky...
 Bismarck.Phetty
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Phetty
By Bismarck.Phetty 2012-08-09 05:54:34
Link | Citer | R

When did they add hybrid elemental to sky? Saw a few Brygen that checked IT while running through last night and had no idea they existed outside abyssea/WoE. Didn't try fighting any as it seemed like a bad idea.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-08-09 05:59:01
Link | Citer | R

Never noticed that myself :o Are they in the usual elemental spots?
 Bismarck.Phetty
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Phetty
By Bismarck.Phetty 2012-08-09 06:05:10
Link | Citer | R

No I forget where they were exactly we were in the palace, but ran up stairs because gate was closed to Byakko. Think we ended up through 2-3 teleports before seeing them. Might go look for some later. Maybe even try fighting one.
 Lakshmi.Ratie
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: ratie
By Lakshmi.Ratie 2012-08-09 06:14:51
Link | Citer | R

iirc, there is a decent sized group of them in the room opposite of Kirin. I believe they were added in when SE began including all sorts of IT to lv90+ mobs in the old zones, in an update not terribly long ago.
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2012-08-09 06:31:00
Link | Citer | R

Ratie's correct, IT to 99, as well as the Golems that also reside in that room. Elementals present differs on day (Watched Gefyrst change to Ungeweder as day changed from Water to Wind). The Golems are high level (~110 range I'd guess at) as they were hitting a PDT stacked Gooey for ~170-200 a time so I'd put the elementals around the same level.
If planning to fight them don't bring magic as you'd be swarmed, lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2012-08-09 09:01:45
Link | Citer | R

the only place i know of is the room mentioned by sakurawr opposite kirin . they correspond to the day and dont drop anything but crests . kinda odd if you ask me i woulda figured they would drop 1 of each cluster . total rip off . they are great for magic skill up just be weary of goin solo , they resist sleep and thier magic is devestating , even with shell 5 . i would think addle is a good idea but SCH doesn't get it so no testing available there sorry . T5s w/Ebullence were doin 900-1100 iirc , its been a while since i fought them .
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2012-08-09 09:08:47
Link | Citer | R