Crocodilos Recruiting...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Crocodilos recruiting...
Crocodilos recruiting...
 Phoenix.Rhealana
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Rhealana
By Phoenix.Rhealana 2012-07-26 20:29:28
Link | Citer | R

Crocodilos is looking for some new blood!
http://crocodilos.guildwork.com

(Yes, we have linkshell name diarrhea.)

Who the *** are we? We're a linkshell. http://www.ffxiah.com/linkshell/Phoenix/Crocodilos. Duh. If you want some history, fine. We are the present-day iteration of Volume. If you don't know, you won't care, and even if you did know, you probably don't care. Suffice it to say we've been around for a long time, in one form or fashion. We've done Big Things® in the past, enough to ***-wave and say we were the first at a lot of ***.

Why should you apply? We're looking for a few new members to fill out slots for those that have since retired from the game for various reasons. We don't do Big Things® as much anymore, since this game can be played in it's entirety with a rusty spork and some string. But we'd like to keep playing anyways. And it's a MMO after all, so it's more interesting to play with people instead with ourselves. Yes, we even play with ourselves.

Are you qualified? We aren't looking for "OMG U HAZ 5 RELIX". Hell, we already have more than twice the relics and mythics as members. Most members ***out a relic within a month or two if they suddenly decide they want to do one. We're looking for players who are still excited by this game, are willing to take constructive criticism if needed, and are seeking to get more out of their endgame experience than they've had in the past.

We're not saints. Far from it. But we'll guarantee half of you who we admit will have fun. The other half can *** off.

PS. This is not a social shell. You earn the right to keep the pearl for social purposes by contributing.

Events that we will be refocusing on: neo Limbus, Arch Dynamis bosses, Prov. Watcher, ADLs and PWs as needed for members, and generally whatever the hell people want to get done. Later on with the proper numbers we will revisit Legion and such. Things that SHOULDN'T require an entire linkshell to do will not be considered. Go do your Empyrean on your own time.

We don't have a DKP system. We don't have formal rules except that leadership gets the final word. Yes, that means you have to like the leadership. Why the *** would you stay with a shell if you didn't like the leadership anyways?
[+]
 Phoenix.Cythriell
user: Cythriell
By Phoenix.Cythriell 2012-07-27 14:04:05
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Rhealana said: »
Why the *** would you stay with a shell if you didn't like the leadership anyways?

): this situation sucks
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2012-07-27 14:37:11
Link | Citer | R

This seems like a good opportunity for me for multiple reasons. I really wanna get back into being involved in a linkshell again but right now I dont feel like I'm ready to jump on this quite yet.

Right now I'm in the process of taking my Ukonvasara from 90 to 99 and farming up the gil necessary for this is taking up a very large portion of my playtime at the moment, so doing daily raids will slow that down significantly. Secondly, I'm pretty cash-strapped until October and I've been cutting back on expenses until then, so I dont think paying $25 for the server transfer fee ($50 if I include bringing my whm mule with me) is possible for me for the time being. Thirdly, even though there is pretty much zero active endgame shells left on Lakshmi, I still have lots of friends that play there and do stuff with from time to time, and I don't want to leave them just yet.

I do, however, have 2 really good friends in your linkshell already that used to be in my shell that can vouch for me. I'll give it some more thought, but the interest is definitely there.
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-07-27 14:39:24
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-07-27 14:41:20
Link | Citer | R

You should be happy I'm bumping this for you.
By Wakkaa123 2012-07-27 15:38:59
Link | Citer | R

To Ins your friends on Lakshmi are bored too.
And bump
 Phoenix.Mogue
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2012-07-27 16:39:16
Link | Citer | R

I heard ebisu was a prereq. Confirm/deny?
[+]
 Phoenix.Rhealana
By Phoenix.Rhealana 2012-07-27 17:04:47
Link | Citer | R

We'll make an exception. We need fishmongers for all the fish we bring in anyways.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2012-07-27 17:11:44
Link | Citer | R

Would like to @ what times you are planning events.
By dalmat 2012-07-27 17:16:21
Link | Citer | R

that is all even though i am not in your guys world
 Phoenix.Rhealana
By Phoenix.Rhealana 2012-07-27 17:29:53
Link | Citer | R

Most of the crew right now is EST based, so typically 8pm EST during the week. Weekends might be slightly earlier.
 Phoenix.Nyonah
user: Nyo
By Phoenix.Nyonah 2012-07-28 07:11:11
Link | Citer | R

Hey ins!
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2012-07-28 07:47:46
Link | Citer | R

sup shotbag^^
 Phoenix.Rhealana
By Phoenix.Rhealana 2012-08-05 00:55:03
Link | Citer | R

bump
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Pugnax
user: Pugnax
By Phoenix.Pugnax 2012-09-26 10:22:28
Link | Citer | R

Bump still looking to get more people, want to tackle Odin v2
By Zeota 2012-10-03 12:20:58
Link | Citer | R

I knew a few of these folks from my time on Phoenix. Good peoples.

Good luck with your recruitment.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [105 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Pugnax
By Phoenix.Pugnax 2013-01-16 21:51:49
Link | Citer | R

New schedule is underway and we are going strong but...

Looking for more supports and mages

Do not apply as a support and then become upset when you are on it often

Looking primarily for BRDs, WHMs and SCHs

Do not say your playtimes are XYZ but you do not actually come on at those times
 Phoenix.Rhealana
By Phoenix.Rhealana 2013-01-17 15:53:47
Link | Citer | R

We're doing Odin v2 and Legion now pretty consistently, but need BRDs and SCHs (with stun sets) to shore up our ranks.
 Phoenix.Pugnax
By Phoenix.Pugnax 2013-01-27 16:16:53
Link | Citer | R

still looking for BRDs