Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » HNMLS recruiting
HNMLS recruiting
 Phoenix.Jaquan
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: jaquan
By Phoenix.Jaquan 2009-05-25 00:47:35
Link | Citer | R

We need more members so if anyone wants in reply to thread with in game name we do znm sky ksnm99 on sunday salvage hnm and soon einherjar we are mainly trying to recruit on hnm but anyone who wants to do above is welcome.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gregrowe
user: gregrowe
By Phoenix.Gregrowe 2009-05-27 17:37:20
Link | Citer | R

LMAO! Sooo... you and your 74SAM lead this so called "HNMLS"? Tell me, what HNM's have you killed? Or even claimed?

Oh and GL getting your aces helm for 500k.

PS, Youre still an idiot.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jaquan
user: jaquan
By Phoenix.Jaquan 2009-05-27 17:47:50
Link | Citer | R

recruiting for one and i delvled a while back with haze um we killed adamantoise so far but we stopped after that to focus on sky znm and salvage but thx man
[+]
 Ramuh.Miemo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-06-01 06:47:25
Link | Citer | R

*Thumbs up* ?

Edit: Just out of curiousity. Wich LS is this?
[+]
 Phoenix.Gregrowe
By Phoenix.Gregrowe 2009-06-01 17:56:36
Link | Citer | R

Miemo said:
*Thumbs up* ?

Edit: Just out of curiousity. Wich LS is this?

O.o Ramuh!?
 Ramuh.Miemo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-06-01 18:34:41
Link | Citer | R

Vaccation? I can haz?
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-06-01 18:37:39
Link | Citer | R

Ace's Helm for 500k?

Thats cheap, on Asura this shell I know sells Ace's Helm for 30m.

But then again, for that shell, everything is expensive, and they never claim and win anyway.
 Asura.Hiidan
user:
By Asura.Hiidan 2009-06-01 19:33:19
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Jaquan said:
We need more members so if anyone wants in reply to thread with in game name we do znm sky ksnm99 on sunday salvage hnm and soon einherjar we are mainly trying to recruit on hnm but anyone who wants to do above is welcome.

You would be the last person i would go to looking for an LS... no offense, but people judge endgame based on gear and how well those around them play. You look like you lack experience in most endgame activities.

... and I swear if you say sky I'll beat you with a bat.
 Asura.Kyoroku
By Asura.Kyoroku 2009-06-01 21:00:43
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Ace's Helm for 500k?

Thats cheap, on Asura this shell I know sells Ace's Helm for 30m.

But then again, for that shell, everything is expensive, and they never claim and win anyway.

If you're referring to us, we sell Ace's for 6-7m. Ball park price across servers for other merc shells selling AHelms are around 6m-8m. We're doing pretty good on claims/kills, despite what some people like to imagine.

But then again, the only people that think that are the ones that aren't out there camping against us.
 Asura.Yopop
By Asura.Yopop 2009-06-01 21:33:10
Link | Citer | R

People always throw their 2 cents in.

I just say this..

You have to start some where. I rolled into FFXI with a LS that actually has been together through several other games and we picked up people and lost people along the way. I'm not sure but I don't think end game players just appear in the game. They join LS's as gimp players and build better skill in end game events over time.

I could be wrong. Some of the people who are blasting the OP probably joined FFXI and were automatically placed @ 75 with whatever gear they have.

I wish that happened to be but I sucked at FFXI when I started.. when we started to do HNM we sucked.. we got better .. we became extremely good and then we went to Remora when it opened.

Give people a break.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gregrowe
By Phoenix.Gregrowe 2009-06-04 09:35:00
Link | Citer | R

GTFO asura!

Do u know the OP? I do, and have for a longtime. He's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. See his offer for Ace's Helm for proof. Oh, and his SAM is STILL deleveled lol.
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2009-06-04 10:41:34
Link | Citer | R

Yopop said:
People always throw their 2 cents in.

I just say this..

I could be wrong. Some of the people who are blasting the OP probably joined FFXI and were automatically placed @ 75 with whatever gear they have.

I wish that happened to be but I sucked at FFXI when I started.. when we started to do HNM we sucked.. we got better .. we became extremely good and then we went to Remora when it opened.

Give people a break.

^this
 Alexander.Mactaig
Serveur: Alexander
user: stephenk
By Alexander.Mactaig 2009-06-04 12:19:43
Link | Citer | R

You know gregrowe you are a complete *** who are you too judge someone and publicly abuse them with HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE comments like that?? you must hold a high opinion off yourself.
As far as I see it the guy is starting out an ls, he pays to play on the servers like everyone else does and has as much right as anyone to too start an ls without the pure nonesensical drivel that comes from players like you.
Good luck with your ls jaquan
[+]
 Alexander.Rotx
Serveur: Alexander
user: Rotz
By Alexander.Rotx 2009-06-04 14:23:43
Link | Citer | R

Mactaig said:
You know gregrowe you are a complete *** who are you too judge someone and publicly abuse them with HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE comments like that?? you must hold a high opinion off yourself.
As far as I see it the guy is starting out an ls, he pays to play on the servers like everyone else does and has as much right as anyone to too start an ls without the pure nonesensical drivel that comes from players like you.

This is what happens when you piss of a Scotsman.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Arabianknight
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tadakatsu
By Ragnarok.Arabianknight 2009-07-23 23:21:12
Link | Citer | R

Mactaig said:

I agree with you 100% Mactaig
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1319 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Miicah
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rofl
By Bahamut.Miicah 2013-03-04 04:00:59
Link | Citer | R

I would like to join.