FLIGHT - Linkshell - Recruiting!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » FLIGHT - Linkshell - Recruiting!
FLIGHT - Linkshell - Recruiting!
 Odin.Missangie
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: missangie
By Odin.Missangie 2012-03-09 15:51:33
Link | Citer | R

Attention Odin!

My Linkshell - Flight - is looking for new members!
Our mottos~ "Lifting each other up without bringing people down"
and "New game, same name" (alot has changed about FFXI and we have adapted and are ready!)

We are looking for drama free players who are friendly and looking for adventure! Our ls is comprised of veterans from Odin and Ifrit, and also some newer players. New players are welcome, as long as they have an openmind to learn.

LS events are primarily endgame focused: Limbus, Einherjar, Dynamis, Assault, Nyzul, Shinryu/Abyssea, etc.
We also never turn down the chance to kill an NM, so we do various NM hunting around Vanadiel, and including BCNM, KSNM, VNM, ZNM.

Drops are prioritized by who needs it on their main jobs, and their contribution to the LS. This is usually decided by our Linkshell leader "Seconds" or me, and the "popper" (if any). Drops are always open to discussion as well by the LS as a whole. Stuff like currency is always distributed evenly to those who participate, with the uneven extras given to the THF (if any).

We are currently working on reaching Ultima in Limbus for atma, and also popping Pandemonium for its atma as well. Once we get some more members, we are planning to do Voidwatch too.

If your interested, please send me a PM on here or a tell in game and we can get it started in herrrr! If you cant reach me, you can alternatively contact "Seconds", "Bigjonsan", "Bannor" or "Byuok" for a pearl.

We mainly have members in the USA timezones, but all are welcome!

Thx for your time :) <3
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-03-09 16:38:59
Link | Citer | R

Damn it, I go to a new sever looking for a good LS and they are poping up back where I would have been if I stayed on Ifrit.
 Odin.Missangie
user: missangie
By Odin.Missangie 2012-03-09 17:08:46
Link | Citer | R

Odin ate Ifrit and thought he was yummy.
NOMNOMNOM

ODIN FOREVER<3
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-03-09 17:42:10
Link | Citer | R

Well Ifrit sucked, lol.Last day I logged on there was 529 plp worldwide. Had to go after that!!
 Odin.Seconds
user: s0jik
By Odin.Seconds 2012-03-09 22:13:51
Link | Citer | R

There's a lot more ppl here on Odin since the merge, /sea all is giving me 2.8K+ atm.

I think Ang forgot to mention the free cookies <.<