Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 648 649 650 ... 834 835 836
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-31 14:41:19
Link | Citer | R

it's damage = multiplier of hp, no one cares enough to get it exact because it's irrelevant.

They said how it works, but not the details.

Ex; 2337/2337 takes 500 damage while 2338/2338 takes 9999 damage

Relatively simple to figure out, just no point when you can afkpup it
By Pantafernando 2020-05-31 15:25:39
Link | Citer | R

Is PUP immune to lv holy? Why afkPUP?

I remember watching one of those PUP streams against cait sith, and the guy was brutally raped every try he did on N.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-01 17:32:52
Link | Citer | R

Is there a way to block entire threads from showing up on this site? If so... how?
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-06-01 18:28:55
Link | Citer | R

Maybe if you block first poster it'll block entire thread?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 18:30:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Is there a way to block entire threads from showing up on this site? If so... how?

There's no way for you to do it, unless it's a P&R thread. Which if it's that thread that it probably is, it should be in P&R.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 18:31:56
Link | Citer | R

Cmon yall, its a world topic because America's business is everyone's business. Don't spoil people venting!
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-01 21:41:29
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Negan said: »
Maybe if you block first poster it'll block entire thread?

Blocking the OP of the thread doesn't make the thread invisible on the main page. Rooks does though, however. I'm sure it will sort itself out. I think it's about time for a break from FFXI for me anyway. The internet is too dark and scary these days. I need dat safespace world of PokeMMO.
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-06-02 03:46:16
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »

I remember watching one of those PUP streams against cait sith, and the guy was brutally raped every try he did on N.

Its not holy that kills pups but enlight with haste2 and embrava If you counter it with Overdrive, steam jacket and mdt/dt then you should be fine. Without OD its much worse and would probably require some form of dispel.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-06-02 05:31:32
Link | Citer | R

I got a brd so dispelling enlight is no issue to me.

If its viable idk, run pup pup brd geo cor, with everyone further than holy ? Range, just brd stepping in if he casts enlight, i could give it a try.

RUN is basically immune to holy, worst come some overpowered banishga and enlight. Even a setup Runx4 brd geo could work if not interested in speed. I will try once i finish my damn orbs/keys spamming.

Its not easy to find inventory to put so many bodies/gloves...
By Pantafernando 2020-06-02 05:32:30
Link | Citer | R

BTW, silver voucher campaign = secnd best campaign ever (just lose to double cp/exp if you still can make use of it).
By SimonSes 2020-06-02 06:12:33
Link | Citer | R

BTW, silver voucher campaign = secnd best campaign ever (just lose to double cp/exp if you still can make use of it).

Its only good if you have 15x 99lv alts or multiply accounts. For regular people with just main char, its barely worth anything.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-06-02 07:10:56
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »

Its not holy that kills pups but enlight with haste2 and embrava If you counter it with Overdrive, steam jacket and mdt/dt then you should be fine. Without OD its much worse and would probably require some form of dispel.
You can dispel Cait's enlight? I always assumed it was innate like the celestial avatar HTBFs.
By Pantafernando 2020-06-02 07:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Any dispelled buff in cait sith seems quite easy to be dispelled by finale without any sort or buffs/debuffs (VD).

Enlight is a buff casted. If you takes too long to engage, its more likely it will have it up at start
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2020-06-02 08:36:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geriond said: »
SimonSes said: »

You can dispel Cait's enlight? I always assumed it was innate like the celestial avatar HTBFs.

Its the spell Enlight she casts it throughout the fight.
By devasbismarck 2020-06-02 08:48:42
Link | Citer | R

Are any of the skirmish stones for augments still used in equip sets?

I know duskdim is used for enhancing dura + on telchine set. Just want to know if their are any useful augs and sets other jobs might still use.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-02 08:50:04
Link | Citer | R

Phalanx and pet stuff, rdm melee honorable mention
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2020-06-02 08:51:17
Link | Citer | R

Edit: nvm
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-06-02 08:54:16
Link | Citer | R

+Snapshot augments on Taeon gear for preshot sets on Corsair/Ranger. A few heads up:

1. it takes two different stones to get the total max of "Snapshot+10" on a single piece. 5 from leaf, 5 from dusk.

2. some modern gear has replaced the need to fight the augment system now, such as Meghanada+2 Feet replace the need for "Snapshot+10" Taeon feet.
By devasbismarck 2020-06-03 03:50:47
Link | Citer | R

Can anyone clarify what sets and potential pet augs you would be chasing?
By Pantafernando 2020-06-03 06:49:57
Link | Citer | R

what job?
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-06 07:02:45
Link | Citer | R

Pet Magic Attack Bonus, Pet Regen, Pet Double Attack, Pet Damage Taken -, Call Beast Ability Delay -, Repair Potency, Elemental Siphon, Blood Pact Ability Delay -, Blood Pact Damage, & Summoning Magic Skill across both mage sets and melee sets for all 4 pet jobs really. If you've got the inventory to spare.

So I have a question. Do the timed barrier walls in Yorcia Weald not exist at all anymore? I basically never run into them anymore and think they were removed.
By Pantafernando 2020-06-06 07:54:10
Link | Citer | R

I dont remember seeing them either and i was been going there quite often to finish mules SoA.
 Bismarck.Zalena
VIP
Serveur: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Zalena 2020-06-06 08:34:22
Link | Citer | R

So...I started looking up Runefencer...and there are lots of guides but all say different things about the sub job. Which main sub jobs are used for runefencer? I read one with using /war but then another say no to /war. If I were to level this job, I'd want to have the best sub job for tanking.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-06-06 08:43:04
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Zalena said: »
So...I started looking up Runefencer...and there are lots of guides but all say different things about the sub job. Which main sub jobs are used for runefencer? I read one with using /war but then another say no to /war. If I were to level this job, I'd want to have the best sub job for tanking.

Not sure it'd be right for me to say as I wrote 2 of those guides, and 100% biased response. However, from my point of view and many other people's there is no reason at all to ever sub warrior unless you are tanking Kin or Teles. /DRK beats /war for Dps and tanking.
And /BLU is the best sub job for tanking altogether.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zalena
VIP
Serveur: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Zalena 2020-06-06 08:44:18
Link | Citer | R

Thanks!!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Zyphira 2020-06-07 05:25:18
Link | Citer | R

Just returned after like 10 years. Why do GEO THF and COR seem to be the only jobs I see people playing when I’m just causally looking around?

EDIT: oh and RDM

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Silvannesti
By Asura.Silvannesti 2020-06-07 06:10:51
Link | Citer | R

For Thf maybe ppl are farming stuff, & rdm for soloing stuff. Or a lot of ppl just like playing around on those jobs.
By Pantafernando 2020-06-07 13:09:55
Link | Citer | R

Sup.

Anyone have a protip to quickly finish AMAN trove RoE campaign? And reive?

Thinking if there is a sure and fast way to get those done so i can do it with 1$ mules. Reive in particular has a peculiar evaluation system, im not sure if anyone figured how they work so we can quickly get enough bayld with a single one. Campaign also doesnt seems to easy to finish with a single battle.

Thanks in advance.
First Page 2 3 ... 648 649 650 ... 834 835 836