Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 522 523 524 ... 836 837 838
 Shiva.Berzerk
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2018-01-27 18:29:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Is einherjar 60 minutes from entrance, or exit

pretty sure it's closer to 56 minutes, the length of a game day. I've set timers right after exiting and 56 minute timers usually got me right at the cool down prompt with a short wait.
[+]
 Odin.Kealoha
Serveur: Odin
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-01-27 21:35:21
Link | Citer | R

If I’m not mistaken, it’s an hour from when you trade the glass for entry.
By phunky 2018-01-27 23:29:27
Link | Citer | R

What was the OAT rate on the Blurred +1 weapons?
 Asura.Azzariah
Serveur: Asura
user: Azzariah
By Asura.Azzariah 2018-01-27 23:31:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-01-28 00:31:21
Link | Citer | R

phunky said: »
What was the OAT rate on the Blurred +1 weapons?
Pretty sure it's 45%.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2018-01-28 17:40:42
Link | Citer | R

Hi.

After i got my rank legend on all coalitions I started to store my imprimateur in every quest available, to avoid wasting it.

Now, after I managed to get rank 7 in all hobbies in mog garden, I decided to start the quests for Ygnas/ring +1. But my problem is, as I flagged lots of quests along the way, those goes to the Current menu instead Completed so idk what i finished already and whats first time.

Is there any smart way to check what coalition i need to do instead unflagging all of them?

Thanks in advance.
 Shiva.Znitch
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2018-01-28 17:52:15
Link | Citer | R

I might be way off on this, but I believe completed will show in both spots - I have an active Support: Kamihr Drifts quest that shows in Current Quests, but the same thing shows in Completed Quests as well since I've done it once. Hope that helps.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2018-01-28 17:56:37
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Znitch said: »
I might be way off on this, but I believe completed will show in both spots - I have an active Support: Kamihr Drifts quest that shows in Current Quests, but the same thing shows in Completed Quests as well since I've done it once. Hope that helps.

Ah yes, i think i missread the log. Thanks for the input.
 Leviathan.Beuvace
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Beuvace
By Leviathan.Beuvace 2018-01-28 18:00:53
Link | Citer | R

Okay so i am thinking about coming back to ffxi. What jobs and weapons end game wise are looked for. What jobs have been nerfed and what jobs are OP at the moment.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-01-28 18:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Beuvace said: »
Okay so i am thinking about coming back to ffxi. What jobs and weapons end game wise are looked for. What jobs have been nerfed and what jobs are OP at the moment.
SMN is absurdly OP
BLU and RUN are mildly OP
PLD GEO WHM BRD COR are staples
BLM WAR SAM SCH RNG are popular dps, but most fights will pick one of the 3(melee, magic, or ranged) to simplify buffs.. so which is most viable depends on the people you group with

The only jobs that are near universally hated are DRG and MNK, and MNK is honestly pretty good if you can ignore the wall of dumbasses screaming how bad it is

and leviathan server is dead, unless you know people who still play you'll probably end up transferring
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-01-28 19:06:15
Link | Citer | R

With all the new mobs added which one gives the most zeni for pix these days
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-01-28 21:39:17
Link | Citer | R

As far as I know still Nauls in Abyssea - Tahrongi
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-01-28 21:42:14
Link | Citer | R

Some types of bonus mobs give more than Nauls. There was a nice JP list somewhere or another but *** if I can find it now. Can probably discern whether it'd give a lot of points or not based on its general strength tho. Like a rabbit won't give as much as a Wamoura.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-01-28 21:48:08
Link | Citer | R

I normally do the adamantoise mobs inside of gustav, since they're higher level than nauls they give a little more (1650 at max?)
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-01-28 22:09:28
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »
I normally do the adamantoise mobs inside of gustav, since they're higher level than nauls they give a little more (1650 at max?)

That's better than like... The naraka in reisenjima? Or like an apex dvergr?
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-01-28 22:52:48
Link | Citer | R

Looking at the JP wiki, it mentions that you can't take pictures of Adoulin mobs, might guess that reisen mobs are the same way? Never tested but don't see any people talking about doing that so I assume the same rules apply.
By zaxtiss 2018-01-29 10:05:08
Link | Citer | R

hey all raganrok users any tips on where i should do the trials for ragnarok? i'm going to make one soon so id like to know where is good for trials. also does aby count for these kills?
 Shiva.Berzerk
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2018-01-29 10:59:01
Link | Citer | R

zaxtiss said: »
hey all raganrok users any tips on where i should do the trials for ragnarok? i'm going to make one soon so id like to know where is good for trials. also does aby count for these kills?

Abyssea does count for relic kill trials, usually it's the best option because the repop is quick, they're not spread out too far (usually), and they have relatively low hp so easy to 1-shot. This can also lead to them dying too quickly.
By zaxtiss 2018-01-29 11:26:44
Link | Citer | R

sweet thanks man
 Asura.Geriond
By Asura.Geriond 2018-02-01 11:04:53
Link | Citer | R

When giving someone a Gold World Pass, how long do you have to wait in order to get an item from List B on the BG Wiki Page?

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Gold_World_Pass

I just got the 40 day reward, but I was only given the option to choose from List A.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-02-01 12:26:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geriond said: »
When giving someone a Gold World Pass, how long do you have to wait in order to get an item from List B on the BG Wiki Page?

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Gold_World_Pass

I just got the 40 day reward, but I was only given the option to choose from List A.

According to the page you linked, the "inviting" player can get something off list B at 70 days (actually, its "list A or B" for 70 days), and every day interval then on for the "inviting" player. The "invited" player can get something off list A or B after 100 days. Prior to those specific days- its list A only for the 40 day (inviting) and 40 AND 70 day (invited).
 Asura.Geriond
By Asura.Geriond 2018-02-01 12:27:09
Link | Citer | R

That page originally listed "list A or B" at day 40 too, until I changed it because I found that was untrue. Given that, the other reward tiers are suspect as well until there's confirmation.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-02-01 12:28:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geriond said: »
That page originally listed "list A or B" at day 40 too, until I changed it because I found that was untrue. Given that, the other reward tiers are suspect as well until there's confirmation.

ROFL- my bad! hope it is 70, unless you've already confirmed with another Gold World Pass issuer.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-02-01 12:47:01
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Shiva.Znitch said: »

Ah yes, i think i missread the log. Thanks for the input.

Another little tip, since I did the same of getting all Legend ranks and stashing imprimaturs in every assignment...

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I wasn't getting one of the shovel KIs. Quadruple-checked my Adoulin quest list (https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Reja_Ygridhi or https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Adoulin_Quests), and kept thinking I overlooked something, didn't talk to some final NPC, etc...

What it really was: although I was Legend rank in Pioneers, I never completed a single HELM assignment (because yuck). I overlooked that when seeing completed Coalition Assignments too, since there wasn't a single one I just totally ignored the category. Don't be like me... ;)
[+]
By Pantafernando 2018-02-01 15:41:06
Link | Citer | R

Hi.

Recently ive been having some problem with loading npc, portals, etc. Sometimes they just dont load and it have been beocming more frequent lately. Also, recently it has become more frequent the crash on black screen, when some char zone then never load in its destiny. The game says that the game couldnt communicate with the server. Those black screen crashes are the worst to me as it takes long time for that char to be able to relog, and even them sometimes the char just get stucked in that black screen. To fix that i need to restart entire noteboox/pc.

So my question is, is that happening with anyone else or maybe its just a problem with my connection/router?

Thanks in advance.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-02-01 16:01:11
Link | Citer | R

Anybody knows where you can get in touch with the "KenshiDRK" author of lua addons and stuff?
By clearlyamule 2018-02-01 16:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Anyone know how much pet dt Luopans have?
By tyalangan 2018-02-01 16:32:34
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Anyone know how much pet dt Luopans have?
50 default

Anyone know or is there a way to calculate how much longer it would take for all Legendary Coalitions status if you did the lowest tier the entire time? It's 20 each for 140 to reach Legendary, yes? This is assuming you stay on the appropriate rank (or one lower)?

So, just curious how much longer it would take.
 Ragnarok.Lockfort
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Lockfort 2018-02-02 02:19:22
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone tested to see if gada +10 indi duration behaves like ammurapi shield or pretty much a worse solstice?
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-02-02 02:31:01
Link | Citer | R

Gada's the same group as the adoulin cape (percentage based) so it's slightly better than solstice
First Page 2 3 ... 522 523 524 ... 836 837 838