Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 162 163 164 ... 861 862 863

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-03-06 20:20:07
Link | Citer | R

Tantra Crown bonus only active if the Crown stays on during Perfect Counter?
 Fenrir.Yuriki
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-03-08 08:08:27
Link | Citer | R

Does the TH on the augmented Tarutaru Sash stack with the TH from THF subjob?
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-03-08 08:21:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Yuriki said: »
Does the TH on the augmented Tarutaru Sash stack with the TH from THF subjob?
Yes~
 Sylph.Malizia
Serveur: Sylph
user: Malizia
By Sylph.Malizia 2013-03-08 15:04:29
Link | Citer | R

How do people get such nice formatting for their posts? I see centering, font size changing, font colors, etc. on the Job Guides and none of the BB code seems able to do that. Is there a way to post HTML or something?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-03-08 15:07:05
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Malizia said: »
How do people get such nice formatting for their posts? I see centering, font size changing, font colors, etc. on the Job Guides and none of the BB code seems able to do that. Is there a way to post HTML or something?
If you want to see how they did it, just quote their post and it will show you everything.
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2013-03-08 15:12:57
Link | Citer | R

What would you say a fair price for Mulcibar's Scoria is? (Obviously server will dictate a fluxuation a few mil one way or the other, but looking for a ballpark price in regards to effort to reward ratio)
 Sylph.Malizia
user: Malizia
By Sylph.Malizia 2013-03-08 15:13:55
Link | Citer | R

I was going to say, "I tried that and it didn't work!" but it works now. Thanks!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-03-08 15:14:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Fistandantilus said: »
What would you say a fair price for Mulcibar's Scoria is? (Obviously server will dictate a fluxuation a few mil one way or the other, but looking for a ballpark price in regards to effort to reward ratio)

6~8m at best
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-03-08 15:17:40
Link | Citer | R

I sold one for 20mil the other day, but I think someone squealed because now there are a ton in bazaars.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-03-08 15:20:52
Link | Citer | R

20m? god damn son your server must not have had many of them floating around. havent seen one over 10~11 on valefor in ages
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-03-08 15:22:03
Link | Citer | R

I was the only one with one in Bazaar, and we had a lot of people finishing Mythics. Now they're all hanging out around 15mil, but I bet they start dropping off. If it went down to 6mil, I'd probably afterglow Terpsi for the lulz.

Actually 12mil is the lowest listed price on FFXIAH:
http://www.ffxiah.com/item/3503/mulcibars-scoria

I'd bet that they actually do sell for 15mil. Most of the ones that were hanging out on my server seem to be gone now.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-03-08 15:22:51
Link | Citer | R

fight's so easy now and it takes less than a day to build several sets, so in terms of cost:reward 6~8 seems fair. once marrows get lower, scoria will probably dip down further too since ADL is still far more annoying to do and build sets for than PW

edit: wow those prices are pretty insane. might try to make some easy money when I can get back on the game
 Siren.Thoraeon
Serveur: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-09 13:52:38
Link | Citer | R

Since Windows 8 is terrible and my new laptop does not accept Windows 7, I am considering installing Linux.

Is it possible to play FFXI (with windower) on Ubuntu?

(My desktop still runs Windows 7, and probably will til the end of time if Microsoft continues to head in the direction of Windows 8.)
 Sylph.Safiyyah
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2013-03-09 16:35:08
Link | Citer | R

Do any assaults require more than 3 players to complete?
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-03-09 16:37:34
Link | Citer | R

Lebros Supplies is the only one that might, but should be possible with a few pairs of powder boots.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-03-11 09:04:31
Link | Citer | R

CDC for PLD: Phorcys Korazin or Fulad-Zereh? I'm thinking the latter but not 100% sure.
By duos 2013-03-11 10:09:01
Link | Citer | R

Looking to farm Bukhis's Wing and would like to know the possibilities of dualboxing it as nin+whm or thf+whm, is it doable or too much fuss ?
 Siren.Scheck
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Scheck 2013-03-11 10:14:17
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
Since Windows 8 is terrible and my new laptop does not accept Windows 7, I am considering installing Linux.

Is it possible to play FFXI (with windower) on Ubuntu?

(My desktop still runs Windows 7, and probably will til the end of time if Microsoft continues to head in the direction of Windows 8.)
use wine
 Bismarck.Kelhor
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Bismarck.Kelhor 2013-03-11 10:21:00
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Yuriki said: »
CDC for PLD: Phorcys Korazin or Fulad-Zereh? I'm thinking the latter but not 100% sure.

Fulad-Zereh.
 Lakshmi.Tanama
user: JDvasquez
By Lakshmi.Tanama 2013-03-11 19:04:22
Link | Citer | R

Acid bolts - Do they land efficiently on high level content such as Hall of Mul and Odin II?
 Valefor.Esdain
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-03-11 21:30:25
Link | Citer | R

Is the current POL version: 1.18.15e

Mine says ©2001 - 2011.

When I load it, it tries to update POL viewer, closes, and reopens wanting ALL of my account info. Pretty sure I got hacked, keylogged, phished or whatever 'cause the polhook.dll says version 1.18.7.0 /and/ it's 2013. lol

Can someone please stick the following things into a zip'd file, upload them somewhere, and send me the link. Message me though this site's private message system if you can or just post a link here please. I believe mine are corrupted and want to over-write them with clean copies. Thanks.

Basically they are the POL executable files for NA version of Windows PC version found at:

C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer the "pol" file. The pol executable file basically.

Also the polboot file found in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI

Thanks for any help. I'm running virus scans and spyware scans atm too. >.<
 Bahamut.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-03-11 21:45:33
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Esdain said: »
Is the current POL version: 1.18.15e

Mine says ©2001 - 2011.

When I load it, it tries to update POL viewer, closes, and reopens wanting ALL of my account info. Pretty sure I got hacked, keylogged, phished or whatever 'cause the polhook.dll says version 1.18.7.0 /and/ it's 2013. lol

Can someone please stick the following things into a zip'd file, upload them somewhere, and send me the link. Message me though this site's private message system if you can or just post a link here please. I believe mine are corrupted and want to over-write them with clean copies. Thanks.

Basically they are the POL executable files for NA version of Windows PC version found at:

C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer the "pol" file. The pol executable file basically.

Also the polboot file found in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI

Thanks for any help. I'm running virus scans and spyware scans atm too. >.<
http://tehkrizz.net/FFXI/other/Esdain.rar

Note: I use Windows 7 so my POL may be different than yours.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-03-11 21:58:01
Link | Citer | R

Thanks, Krizz. I was hoping that would fix it, but there is something else in there that is being icky and hijacking it back to the 1.18.15e version. Looks like I get to clean install everything, 'cause if I clean-install just POL, upon first launch, it's going to ask me for all of that info anyway. *grumble grumble*

I have a 3rd account that I am almost willing to risk, just to avoid having to reinstall POL, but yeah. Just moved yesterday and have no idea where my physical copies of the game are atm. >.<

I went ahead and entered fake POL info using 'Test' as my member name and squareenix ID and just a string of numbers as my password. It would crash when I tried to use the software keyboard, but enjoyed it when I entered the passwords with the real physical keyboard. I fiddled around with it and got it to a 'check files' thing and it found 2 wrong and is repairing them. Hopefully that will fix it, but I'm not entering any info in until deep virus scan is complete. Even then, it will just be 3rd alt's info that I'm okay with having to do a rollback on. The RMT are probably in full effect with this sort of behavior as they try to gear (gil) up for the new expansion coming out; which I'm sure they think (and it probably will) 'cause a rise in their gil sales.

I hope right now there is a RMT trying to enter the fake info in that I entered and they're hoping they hit a high-roller. ***.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-03-12 03:30:07
Link | Citer | R

What is the current version of POL viewer for PC Windows XP users?
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-03-12 09:00:29
Link | Citer | R

I hazily remember hearing about a windower plug in that takes out all of your gear when you switch jobs. What is it called? Does it actually work? Thanks! Thanks!
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-03-12 09:05:47
Link | Citer | R

Gear Collector. I don't use it, so I don't have any specifics, but I do know some people that love it.

And other people that can't get it to work... so there's that.
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2013-03-12 10:41:11
Link | Citer | R

sea torques still relevant?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-03-12 10:45:50
Link | Citer | R

Hope torque + Rancorous mantle for Blade: Hi as well.
First Page 2 3 ... 162 163 164 ... 861 862 863