VW Zilart T1 (can't Finish?)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » VW Zilart T1 (can't finish?)
VW Zilart T1 (can't finish?)
 Odin.Rendra
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Rendra
By Odin.Rendra 2012-02-20 04:53:23
Link | Citer | R

So i just finished all the NM's talked to each NPC in Rabao and Kazham, went back to Norg talked to Kieran, he tells me to go talk to Gilgamesh but i can't every time i click the door or NPC he just say he's busy and need to make the Appointment for another day... in my quest log it shows Voidwatch Ops: Border Crossing, VW Op. #054: Elshimo List and VW Op. #101: Detour to Zepwell are all completed. Anyone know what i'm missing or need to do?
 Leviathan.Dragonlord
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dragonlord 2012-02-20 22:49:27
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh is part of a bunch of quests and missions. Perhaps one of them is interfering with your being able to progress in the VW questline. You should check your missions/quests to make sure you're not in the middle of any, and if so, try completing them.

Link to gilgamesh's page:
http://ffxi.gamerescape.com/wiki/Gilgamesh
 Odin.Setto
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Setto 2012-02-20 22:54:52
Link | Citer | R

Talk to the NPC to the right of Gilgamesh's door. Then back to Kieran after that CS.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [366 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Cibriel
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: cibriel
By Lakshmi.Cibriel 2013-02-21 00:59:26
Link | Citer | R

Edit: Appologies for the necropost. So much for trusting google and my own eyes. I found my answer elsewhere.

Same problem as OP, however Gilgamesh is speaking of my Zilart mission, not yet complete.

Speaking to Kieran the first time, after the Kaz and Rabao NPCs, gave a cutscene. Talking him further gives the following Chat log:

"in our world, Perseverance is indispensable. No matter how much Vitriol you spew, ya keep cryin' to me fer more. I can fault yer ugly mug, but not yer determination
"if ya want my boss to recognize yer skills, try to do something worthy of an adventurer.
"It may take a while for a whelp like ya, but my boss isn't blind.
"As for how to make him notice, that half-rotten melon of yours should be able to figure it out"

I've tried zoning, and waiting out a gameday, and Speaking to the door gaurd before speakign to Kieran... without success. Current Zilart mission is: Headstone Pilgrimage, and I have no fame in Norg.

Any Ideas?