Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Magic Accuracy Staffs
Magic Accuracy Staffs
 Diabolos.Yugl
Serveur: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Yugl
By Diabolos.Yugl 2012-01-28 14:56:33
Link | Citer | R

Me and Cdgreg are looking into starting a Magian Accuracy Staff static. There are two roles in looking to fill
  • 1x BLU with a GOOD CW set (Close to, if not, one shotting most mobs)

• 15x Players willing to pay 100k/trial (Excluding trials up to 75x kills and Geodes/Avatarites)

The BLU: Must have good CW gear so that you can solo the damage. Note that magic accuracy requires us to debuff the mob, so you will need a variety of AOE debuff spells available. If you use scripts or certain "FFXI Accessories", I can write a code to automate your process (Yes, that means you can practically afk on most mobs; just be around in case ***happens though and you need a raise).

The buyers: Each kill-with-debuff-on will cost 100k per run. This means roughly 5mil total (For all 8 magic accuracy staffs). It is required that you join the run unless you have the staff. I prefer players that do not have (many) magic accuracy staffs since the entire concept breaks down once you have 3 people showing up to one staff and 2 for another staff. Times for this event have not been fixed; times will depend on most available hour of all the applications. Being up to a certain stage is not a prerequisite at this moment.

The money:
- Assuming 17x Players attend every run, it's 100k*17Players*40Runs = 68million gil
- The amount, in total, declines as people skip runs (I'm upfront about this) and I personally have finished magic accuracy earth (Though I'll pay for damage staff)
- The amount can increase if people are willing to pay for light staff damage

Signing up: PM my on BG (Do not just post in this thread)
- Provide in-game name
- Provide hours available
- Progress on current staffs

Whether we go through with this will depend on how many responses we obtain within a few weeks.

Alternative cleavers (Such as WAR) are welcome, but do not expect the best support. If you cannot do it, it is not required that members go out of their way to help you accomplish the kill. I can set up to raise and cure, but not too much else.
 Cerberus.Quipto
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2012-01-28 15:10:13
Link | Citer | R

Staffs lol.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-01-28 15:38:56
Link | Citer | R

Where is all of that money going? o.O
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2012-01-28 16:06:22
Link | Citer | R

probably in his and the blu pocket
 Bismarck.Duckbutter
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Duckbutter 2012-01-28 17:03:45
Link | Citer | R

lol snpr
By Latifah 2012-01-28 17:34:57
Link | Citer | R

it's alarming how ppl use MS Words sometimes to post something
 Diabolos.Yugl
By Diabolos.Yugl 2012-01-28 18:05:16
Link | Citer | R

The person offering to cleave receives all the money. The players that pay are the ones receiving the staff (This includes me). I wrote this post on another forum, not MS word.
 Siren.Eclipstic
Serveur: Siren
user: eclipstic
By Siren.Eclipstic 2012-01-28 18:28:07
Link | Citer | R

change your server already Yugl! lol
 Diabolos.Yugl
By Diabolos.Yugl 2012-01-28 22:05:38
Link | Citer | R

I represent.
 Diabolos.Yugl
By Diabolos.Yugl 2012-02-01 17:12:29
Link | Citer | R

Update: We'll be beginning at 11EST and do 1-2 trials at night (After the 75x trials). There are 40 trials total. We'll try to get more trials done on Sat/Sun, but that depends on the willingness of people to move their characters around. We still have slots free if people want to join.