[Bismarck] Looking For A Salvage Group (Aselin)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » [Bismarck] Looking for a Salvage Group (Aselin)
[Bismarck] Looking for a Salvage Group (Aselin)
 Bismarck.Aselin
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2009-05-03 02:26:13
Link | Citer | R

This will be the second time I'm posting this.

I'm still looking for a capable Salvage group on Bismarck server. All the Salvage groups I have seen thus far are done now in endgame LSes or through random shout runs as of late.

My schedule is a bit finicky. I can only do Salvage runs after 5 PM EST Sunday to Thursday, and I have no LS events on Friday and Saturday, so I am free then. And, I currently have a Nyzul Isle static every Friday, but that's before 5 PM EST. I can spare three tags at most for AP, so about 3 to 4 runs a week.

Current timezone is Pacific (PST/PDT).

My level 75 jobs that I have used in Salvage are the following and I have experience using them:

* Red Mage; Subjobs- WHM, BLM, DRK
* Bard; Subjobs- NIN, WHM
* Dragoon; Subjobs- WAR, NIN, SAM, THF, WHM, RDM
* Dancer; Subjobs- SAM, NIN

I have pulled in Salvage before on BRD. I have about a little over two years Salvage experience in all areas of Salvage including both Chariots and mini-Bosses and NMs.

All 4 jobs are merited pretty well:

* Red Mage: 5/5 Convert/Wind Acc.; 4 Slow II; 3 Phalanx II; 3 Paralyze II; 4 MP/4 HP; 4 Spell Interruption Rate down; 5 MND
* Bard: 5/5 Finale/Lullaby Recast; 3 Troubadour; 3 Nigthingale; 5 Wind/3 Singing
* Dragoon: 5/5 Jump/High Jump Recast; 8 Polearm; 5 Angon; 5 Deep Breathing; 4 Critical Hit Rate up
* Dancer: 4 Dagger; 5/5 Haste Samba/Reverse Flourish; 3 No Foot Rise

Again, I'm looking for a capable Salvage group that can fit my schedule as said above.

Salvage pieces obtained so far:
Marduk's

* 15/0/35 Marduk's Tiara (2/3, missing Arrapago Remnants boss)
* 15/25/35 Marduk's Jubbah (3/3, missing 17 Khroma Ores & 5 Wootz Ores)
* 15/0/0 Marduk's Dastanas (1/3, missing 25 and 35 pieces; passed them to WHMs in previous Salvage runs)
* 15/25/35 Marduk's Shalwar (3/3, Completed)
* 15/25/35 Marduk's Crackows (3/3, Completed)

Ares'

* 15/0/0 Ares' Mask (1/3, missing 25 and 35 pieces)
* 0/25/0 Ares' Cuirass (1/3, missing 15 and 35 pieces)
* 15/0/0 Ares' Gauntlets (1/3, missing 25 and 35 pieces)
* 15/0/35 Ares' Flanchard (2/3, missing 25 from Zhayolm Remnants boss)
* 15/0/0 Ares' Sollerets (1/3, missing 25 and 35 pieces)

Morrigan's

* 15/0/0 Morrigan's Crown (1/3, missing 25 and 35 pieces)
* 15/0/0 Morrigan's Robe (1/3, missing 25 and 35 pieces)
* 15/25/35 Morrigan's Cuffs (3/3, Completed)
* 15/0/0 Morrigan's Slops (1/3, missing 25 and 35 pieces)
* 15/0/0 Morrigan's Pigaches (1/3, missing 25 and 35 pieces)

I won't begin obtaining and upgrading Skadi pieces until RNG and COR are 75, mainly RNG though.

However, I really want a group that won't do the following:

* Break up Salvage group after obtain the pieces he/she wanted. (One group leader got Usukane pieces; said didn't have time to run it due to school/work; comes back a week later with a new group.)
* Members leaving after they obtained the pieces he/she wanted. (A Salvage set of mine ended that way last year after we lost a couple needed members that way.)
* Members that don't listen to simple instructions.

I'm looking for a group that's capable; loyal; and determined and steady to complete sets not for just one member, but for everyone in the group.

I have zero tolerance to unfairness and dislike favoritism in any group whatsoever.

A bonus is a group that will help each other upgrade the Salvage pieces including the ability to help procure the necessary synthesized materials to upgrade them.

I hope I can find a group like that.

You can reach me on BG Forums via PM; on KillingIfrit via 'octoberasian'; or in-game via my character name.

Thank you,
Aselin.

EDIT: Is it too much to ask?