Forum » FFXI » Servers » Remora » COP Static
COP Static
 Remora.Pyp
Serveur: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-04-30 13:34:58
Link | Citer | R

Currently 4/6 seeking 2 members for COP Static.

We have experience completing missions 1-5.2 and from there we will be using guides. We are sick and tired of pickup parties and have found about 20 linkshells that are more than happy to let us do dynamis, sky and hnm's, but none are willing to help do Cop missions. Thus, taking matters into our own hands we are seeking two static members to wrap up Cop once and for all. With luck we will finish Cop in 1-3 weeks.

We are looking for people who can go as either DD jobs, Smn and Whm. You can contact us in game by the names: Pyp, Meredoc, Aristarkh and Honored. We are central and west coast time and we would like to do at least 3 runs a week. Don't be shy, we are willing to start over from the beginning as long as we get a firm commitment to finish this beeitch.

Happy hunting.
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-01 17:44:07
Link | Citer | R

Still looking for static members but since we all cleared the Promyvions this week we are now only willing to start from Cop 2-3. Thank you to Marimari and Philli for the help with Promyvion-Mea which went flawlessly.
 Remora.Kindle
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-05-02 01:54:27
Link | Citer | R

go go pyp
 Remora.Jossvegas
user: jsmcewen
By Remora.Jossvegas 2009-05-03 15:37:02
Link | Citer | R

Jossvegas
PM 2-4 just did 2-3 with yall
75 rdm and 73 smn and drg that will be 75 very soon
Im central time zone and Im available most everyday
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-04 09:26:10
Link | Citer | R

Congrats to Kalvik and Jossvegas. We are now on 3.3 having fun and blasting these fights out of the water. Not a single wipe as of yet and not one mission taking more than 2 hours start to finish. If you're interested in getting some of this action you will now need to be on mission 3.3.

Special thanks to Meredoc for buying everyones food and drinks and to Aristarkh for super tanking the mammets.
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-06 01:24:06
Link | Citer | R

Congratulations to Honored, Meredoc, Kalvik and Jossvegas!

Diabolos and Ouryu were completed tonight in spectacular fashion. Special thanks to Legynd who came as a pymped out Blue Mage to lock the Diabolos fight.

To all those who keep sending me /tells asking if we can pick you up once we get to 5.2 or 5.3 -- talk to Jossvegas and Kalvik who are currently knocking out 2 fights a night and come on time to each run.
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-10 00:53:43
Link | Citer | R

Congratulations to Aristarkh, Honored, Kalvik, and Martimaki.

We were finally able to get enough people online and willing to knockout the final stage of Promyvion-Vahzl. Unfortunately, the pursuit of Sea is not without its difficulties. I hate to report that we missed meredoc and jossvegas who are on the last fight as well, but unlike 90% of those with sea access, me, aristarkh and honored are more than willing to come back around for ya. Just set up a time when we can all be available.

Special thanks to Butta who came as whm and kept everything smooth and Aristarkh for footing the bill on most of our animas if not all of them.
 Remora.Kindle
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-05-10 18:57:06
Link | Citer | R

Go Go guys!
 Pandemonium.Aravol
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-10 19:38:34
Link | Citer | R

If there are any CoP statics on Pandy server who do runs in the mornings to mid afternoons, Please send me a tell. Im 1/3 promys and getting desperate here
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-10 20:29:47
Link | Citer | R

I feel your pain Aravol, getting help for the promy's was the worst. I do think you would get better odds posting your request on the Pandemonium forum as well, I see a couple people already running CoP statics on your server, maybe they're ahead of you but can't hurt to try there. Good Luck!
 Leviathan.Symbol
Serveur: Leviathan
user:
By Leviathan.Symbol 2009-05-10 21:26:46
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

This lacks Leviathan.
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-10 23:12:45
Link | Citer | R

Symbol said:
This lacks Leviathan.

I'm sorry? /huh
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-14 23:20:11
Link | Citer | R

Three paths finished the other day -- Gotta give most of the praise to Rhikko for setting up the fights and basically dragging all of our half-awake *** around for 2+ hours. I personally never considered zerging the snoll fight in under 10 seconds but hey now we're onward and upward!!

p.s. Rhikko do you do crack? =P
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-15 06:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Congratulations to Aristarkh, Martimaki and Undisputed for Sea Access!! Only took 15 days from Promyvion Mea through Tenzen!

Special thanks goes to Rhikko again for cracking the whip on us and Xtreme LS for the assistance when it was needed around 3am this morning.

To wrap up this thread I will make a few humble suggestions for those who are wanting to get sea access as well:

1. Don't be afraid to fail. Just be open with each other and people tend to be understanding of a loss or two. Just don't surprise your party and say "Oops, I didn't know we needed yellow liquids" after a full wipe.

2. Don't hesitate to shout for help and sometimes shout for hours to get it. Too many people rely 100% on people in their linkshell to spoon feed them sea access. Odds are your linkshell mates have done these fights 100 times before, so don't be surprised or discouraged when they say "(Run Away)" when you ask them.

3. Don't stop or slow down once your static starts. Although it may be the nice thing to do, it can and WILL (end key) your cop run like nothing else. You really need momentum to get through these missions. For example, Aristarkh got to the last floor of Promyvion-Vahzl over a month ago, he subsequently made 4 trips up through the floors with a dozen more people before finally getting the mission clear. So don't stop in the middle of a chapter for any reason short of a death in the family... Keep up the pace and before you know it you will be farming ABC's until your eyes bleed and you don't even want sea gear anymore lol.
 Remora.Razikky
user: Razikky
By Remora.Razikky 2009-05-15 18:22:01
Link | Citer | R

So round two... anyone else looking to do CoP static... i got to this thread two weeks too late /sigh

In game name Razikky. Any assistance and guidance is much appreciated.
 Remora.Pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-29 17:15:54
Link | Citer | R

Just to let everyone know, I'm not doing a static anymore lol we wrapped it up already. I am still getting several /tells a week and keep referring people to this forum. Let it be known -- Pyp is not running a cop static anymore =P

There are several other people who are trying to setup statics or run certain missions. Unfortunately I have seen a recent drop off of CoP shouts in WG... My heart goes out to those who can't get a solid group for it. Again I highly recommend helping yourself out first and you will be surprised to see who comes out of the wood-work to help you.