Einherjar (Odin's Chamber)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Einherjar (Odin's Chamber)
Einherjar (Odin's Chamber)
 Odin.Llewelyn
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2011-11-19 06:41:56
Link | Citer | R

Hello again, Odin. I'm currently in the process of building an Odin's Chamber set and looking for people that would be willing to join (curse you, 6 member requirement!). I have 6/9 feathers; missing one T1, one T2, and one T3 feather. The reason I'm making a post now is to get feathers for those that would like to join but do not have the required feathers to come. I'm looking for a minimum of 4 people.

The earliest we can begin is Saturday at 6 p.m. PST as that is when the 72 hour waiting time for me is up. If you would like to join then please make sure you are available around that time.

Odin's Chamber lotting rules:

To avoid having every member lotting on every abjuration (which lowers everyone's chance at obtaining the abjuration they have their eyes set on), everyone will have lotting rights to the few abjurations of their choosing. You may have your choices of 1 Odin gear (Valkyrie's Fork/Hofud/Valhalla Breastplate), 1 Odin abjuration (Hadean/Phantasmal), 1 body abjuration, and 2 'other' abjurations (head,hands,legs,feet). Valhalla helm is unfortunately not up for lot. If there are any suggestions you have on lot rules to make it more fair then feel free to let me know.

PM or /tell in game if interested! Thanks.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2011-11-19 17:22:19
Link | Citer | R

Bump
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2011-11-28 23:47:36
Link | Citer | R

Update:

Now at 8/9 feathers. Last feather needed is Brunhilde's. Also now no longer need Valhalla Body so that's up for grabs if anyone wishes. If you happen to wish to join and are only missing a T3 feather (or if you already meet the requirements to enter), please send a PM or tell in game. Thanks!

(Any feedback on the "lotting rules" is still welcome, though I think it's fair as is)
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-11-29 00:08:48
Link | Citer | R

damn wish ya was on bismark. all i want from it is clear ><
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-11-29 00:19:45
Link | Citer | R

how did i miss this thread :( i've never done Ein, and would have loved this clear lol
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2011-11-29 09:57:44
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
how did i miss this thread :( i've never done Ein, and would have loved this clear lol

Well this won't be the last time we'll be doing it. We have 2 mules picking up feathers so we will be doing 2 more Odins shortly after finishing this set. If you or anyone else are interested in joining for subsequent runs, again, please PM or tell~ I'll keep your names in mind.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2011-12-01 19:41:06
Link | Citer | R

9/9 feathers now. Odin's Chamber on Sunday at around 5:00 P.M. PST. Please PM if interested.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2011-12-09 17:48:35
Link | Citer | R

Starting anew. Doing 3 chambers (T1, T2, and T3) and then doing Odin's Chamber. If you missed out last time now's your chance to come along for Odin's Chamber win/drops. Lotting rules are mostly the same, however I have combined the 'Odin gear' group with the 'Body Abjuration' group.

(We're actually about to start gathering right now. Sorry for not updating ahead of time. Send a PM or tell fast!)