Looking For A PET LINKSHELL On Phoenix..

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Looking for a PET LINKSHELL on Phoenix..
Looking for a PET LINKSHELL on Phoenix..
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2011-10-21 10:48:20
Link | Citer | R

Title says it all! Reminiscing the older days, I used to be a full-time member of a shell called "CarbunclesRuby" owned by Rypervenche. Unfortunately he quit back in 2008 and I haven't really found anything since then.

PM me or reply here if you know of any shell that exists like this anymore... and if they are open to recruitment. Summoner is my pride n joy.

I love DilltacularLS very much, however the shell is usually dead anymore. Nothing is more of a pet peeve to me than sitting in a shell that says not more than 2 sentences throughout my entire time online in a day... It really doesn't help me find something to do in this game anymore. I used to love logging on just to chit-chat but a lot of members either left the shell or quit the game. With that being said, I guess I'm looking for a shell that likes to SOCIALIZE and is a pet shell o_O!
 Phoenix.Ladyjazz
Premium
user: Ladyjazz
By Phoenix.Ladyjazz 2011-10-22 17:49:12
Link | Citer | R

Pls check out http://www.TitanSentinels.com for our Social and fun LS. We are on 24/7 now with several ppl at EVERY hour of day or night. We are a bit "older" and lot of returning players and very family friendly too. We gain new members almost every couple of days and are SMN friendly for sure! We have a lot of activities as pickups and formally too.

We do have rulz, but it is basically play nice, no whining, and we do not support XP leeching. If you can hang with that, we would love to have you!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Jazzy
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2011-11-27 14:27:25
Link | Citer | R

What does "PET" mean.
 Shiva.Chaosgod
Serveur: Shiva
user: chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2011-11-27 14:43:16
Link | Citer | R

Either Mithra only, or all the jobs like SNM, DRG, PUP, BST that have pets id guess