Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2011-10-20 13:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, but I don't think it's a coincidence that translators are making mistakes on sentences like those.
It's pretty clear Kishi does it on purpose, our loved master deceiver ;)
 Valefor.Eijii
Serveur: Valefor
user: Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 13:32:17
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
I'd start reading from right here-- http://www.mangareader.net/93-458-17/naruto/chapter-453.html You'll see that Nagato was supposed to use Rinne Tensei on "Tobi." As you see he says on me, not on Madara. When Madara comes back from the coffin he says that "That brat Nagato managed to grow." I'm assuming that putting Nagato in the world must have been a plan of his to eventually revive himself back into it, and it's something Tobi did either because he is Madara and that was his plan, or he told Tobi and Tobi carried it out. I'm pretty sure it's not Madara's brother. I'm pretty sure he is dead. It was said in a databook that he is dead.
Thats just careful wording on the Authors part. Had he said Madara, the readers would have known Tobi is not Madara before the twist was revealed.

While reading "for me" could have simply ment "for my purpose" which was to revive Madara.

Data book could just be what history is "suppose" to be from the authors perspective of what the history records "should" say, but who knows really.
He can't because Rinnen Tensei only works on recently dead people so unless Madara was planning or expecting to die(Tobi) it would not work on Madara because he died so long ago.

Edit: "There seems to be a limited time for when this technique can be used, as Nagato is unable to bring back those who have remained dead for an extended period of time, such as Yahiko and Jiraiya. This technique requires a massive amount of chakra, as it resulted in Nagato's death due to chakra overuse. Nagato became severely weakened, his hair becoming increasingly thinner and greyer as he performed the technique."

hmmm...
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2011-10-20 13:40:21
Link | Citer | R

Kishimoto need to explain to us what exactely is Gedo Mazo, why both Tobi and Nagato are able to summon it, why is it needed to "store" the bijus, why it shooted all that *** of bars over Nagato's back, etc etc.

Or am I the only one not yet satisfied with what Kishimoto-sensei showed us so ar about it?
I wanna know more!
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-20 13:54:45
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Eijii said: »
Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
I'd start reading from right here-- http://www.mangareader.net/93-458-17/naruto/chapter-453.html You'll see that Nagato was supposed to use Rinne Tensei on "Tobi." As you see he says on me, not on Madara. When Madara comes back from the coffin he says that "That brat Nagato managed to grow." I'm assuming that putting Nagato in the world must have been a plan of his to eventually revive himself back into it, and it's something Tobi did either because he is Madara and that was his plan, or he told Tobi and Tobi carried it out. I'm pretty sure it's not Madara's brother. I'm pretty sure he is dead. It was said in a databook that he is dead.
Thats just careful wording on the Authors part. Had he said Madara, the readers would have known Tobi is not Madara before the twist was revealed.

While reading "for me" could have simply ment "for my purpose" which was to revive Madara.

Data book could just be what history is "suppose" to be from the authors perspective of what the history records "should" say, but who knows really.
He can't because Rinnen Tensei only works on recently dead people so unless Madara was planning or expecting to die(Tobi) it would not work on Madara because he died so long ago.

Edit: "There seems to be a limited time for when this technique can be used, as Nagato is unable to bring back those who have remained dead for an extended period of time, such as Yahiko and Jiraiya. This technique requires a massive amount of chakra, as it resulted in Nagato's death due to chakra overuse. Nagato became severely weakened, his hair becoming increasingly thinner and greyer as he performed the technique."

hmmm...

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that it wasn't Gedo Rinne Tensei but probably another Jutsu. Idk, maybe that's assuming to much.

As for the Gedō Mazō, we know quite a bite about it. But what I want to know is the extraction part of it, that always interested me.
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 14:15:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Kishimoto need to explain to us what exactely is Gedo Mazo, why both Tobi and Nagato are able to summon it, why is it needed to "store" the bijus, why it shooted all that *** of bars over Nagato's back, etc etc.

Or am I the only one not yet satisfied with what Kishimoto-sensei showed us so ar about it?
I wanna know more!
it's obviously a Maw to the past and future... duh!
 Valefor.Eijii
By Valefor.Eijii 2011-10-20 17:46:05
Link | Citer | R

Tho being serious, Gedo Mazo has on it's head/shoulders 9 things that look like necks.. maybe its the base for the 10 tails? Why would Nagato be able to summon it? because of the rinnengan? same for Tobi i guess. It's probably a pact only Rinnengan users can have.
 Ragnarok.Corres
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-10-20 18:45:23
Link | Citer | R

i understand that nagato had those super nice eyes but did he not get sealed away from itachi after he has been resurrected by kabuto? so why does nagato matter? pain arc was a real pain for every reader of the manga. don't give him more than he deserves.

oh yeah a good summary about the most idiot f**knut in the whole Series:
Sasuke Ichiha:

First 800 episodes: IM GONNA KILL MAH BIG BROTHER.

Congratulations Sasuke. You just killed the best character in the series, who you utterly misunderstood and actually had reasons for what he did.

Sasuke: I'M GONNA CAPTURE THE 8 TAILS

Congratulation's Sasuke. Your "almighty vision" was worthless and you phailed.

Sasuke: I'M GONNA BLOW UP MY HOUSE.

Congratulation's Sasuke. That's already been done.

Sasuke: I'M GONNA KILL THE 5 KAGES

Any reason why?

Sasuke: NOPE. I FEEL LIKE IT.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2011-10-20 18:59:00
Link | Citer | R

Why is everybody in the world a Sasuke hater D:
I guess he deserves it tho :P
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-10-20 19:06:40
Link | Citer | R

Why is everybody in the world a Sasuke hater D:
I guess he deserves it tho :P
after the point he killed itachi he started becoming a major idiot in everything that's being going so far. Don't get me wrong: Naruto is an idiot too but he actually has a purpose. Sasuke is only still in the story for te final clash of the two.

Sasuke was "cool" (must be careful with that word) even after he went to Orochimaru. But i can't wait to see get him killed or sealed away or w/e so that he can really shut the hell up about "you have no idea blablabla".
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-10-20 19:07:47
Link | Citer | R

Yeah.. Sasuke is a crazy little (seemingly genocidal) ***. >_>
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-10-20 19:11:21
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Eijii said: »
He can't because Rinnen Tensei only works on recently dead people so unless Madara was planning or expecting to die(Tobi) it would not work on Madara because he died so long ago. Edit: "There seems to be a limited time for when this technique can be used, as Nagato is unable to bring back those who have remained dead for an extended period of time, such as Yahiko and Jiraiya.
I disagree, I think that move is limited only to the user, ie Nagato could only bring back people recently due to that being the extent of his power/knowledge of the time. This is why when Madara is brought back, he claims Nagato has grown. I would hypothesis that at the time Nagato was a child and incapable of doing that(requires a vast amount of chakra, thus time would have to go by, which would then null the tech. if it was limited to time)but Madara knew that it could be done provided that Nagato trained enough for it.

Tobi and Madara clearly knew better how that tech worked as Tobi says it was to be used for him. Thus the only 3 conclusions to be draw from that statement is 1) To revive Madara or 2) To revive Tobi should he fall or 3) To revive someone we dont know about yet(highly unlikely but thats why theyre called plot twists).
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2011-10-21 02:30:04
Link | Citer | R

Once more, I'm not so sure Tobi in that chapter refers to:
1) Gedo Rinne Tensei as the main object of the sentence (maybe he was just referring to Rinnegan in general)
2) The technique being used ON him, maybe he meant "for his purposes"

Tbh I went to read old discussions in forums and back then I understood it as Tobi needed Nagato's Rinnegan to summon Gedo Mazo and to absorb the bijus.
So he needed the "eye" and not the technique and he needed for his purposes and not directly on himself.
But now Tobi went to get the rinnegan for himself, so that was his "alternate plan" that he thought of (notice the dialogue between him and Zetsu)

Of course, this is just how I got it back then, I guess there are other interpretations :3

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2011-10-24 02:45:53
Link | Citer | R

A friend was making me notice something interesting.
Nagato never deactivates his rinnegan. What does this remind you?
Exactely, Danzo and Kakashi, both have implanted Sharingans and they are unable to "turn them off".

Could it be a sign that Nagato had it implanted? But... we see a flashback with him activating it during the death of his parents.
I dunno, wether there's another explanation to this, or it's an inconsistancy?
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Serveur: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-24 03:02:56
Link | Citer | R

A friend was making me notice something interesting.
Nagato never deactivates his rinnegan. What does this remind you?
Exactely, Danzo and Kakashi, both have implanted Sharingans and they are unable to "turn them off".

Could it be a sign that Nagato had it implanted? But... we see a flashback with him activating it during the death of his parents.
I dunno, wether there's another explanation to this, or it's an inconsistancy?
Hard to say, since (Outside of the sage of Six paths) we haven't really seen any Rinnegan's. Madara can turn his off maybe because he's a sharigan user? *shrug*
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-10-26 09:52:38
Link | Citer | R

have to wait longer on mangastream for the new chapter... :(
don't want to read spoilers though.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Shokox
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-10-26 10:51:25
Link | Citer | R

561 Spoilers

Credits Yagami1211 at NF
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-10-27 07:30:18
Link | Citer | R

New chapter is out.
Meh.
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-27 09:27:54
Link | Citer | R

Well at least it cleared Tobi as being Madara this chapter.
Curious as to what he meant by 'We've almost regenerated'
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-10-27 09:46:57
Link | Citer | R

Old Madara is Old!
and yay for the 9Tails
Yay for Luffy!

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-11-02 09:53:19
Link | Citer | R

Chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
awesome chapter :x

and naruto one got interesting :x

[One Piece will be on a break next week]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Phaffi
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: phafi
By Lakshmi.Phaffi 2011-11-02 14:55:06
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-02 14:56:08
Link | Citer | R

Maybe the regeneration ability from Tsunade(she used it on both of them, right?)
Or more simply a distraction from Kishimoto.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-11-02 15:46:39
Link | Citer | R

i noticed it too, and thought it was a bad *** picture, and how naruto got hidden all the way behind the kages made me lol a bit.
as for the hand, it was magic? idk, i stopped asking myself that
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-11-02 16:04:18
Link | Citer | R

my guess is tsunade. really looking forward seeing madara getting kicked in his ***.
 Odin.Snowballx
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Snowballx 2011-11-02 17:47:34
Link | Citer | R

This whole Madara twist caught me off guard. lol
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-11-09 11:30:53
Link | Citer | R