Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53
 Odin.Tsuneo
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-09-26 22:38:41
Link | Citer | R

It's more likely that Madara is dead instead of asleep.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-27 07:53:05
Link | Citer | R

Nah I don't think he is dead yet. I think he has a bit more convincing to do before the Obito turns into the the one in the present. Also I'm thinking the Sprial Zetsu is the orginal Tobi.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-27 07:59:42
Link | Citer | R

I think he's like.. hibernating or something until Obito is strong enough to help with his plans. He doesn't have much time left so he can't stay awake all the time or he'll just run out of time before he can teach Obito what he needs to know.
[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-27 08:02:25
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I think he's like.. hibernating or something until Obito is strong enough to help with his plans. He doesn't have much time left so he can't stay awake all the time or he'll just run out of time before he can teach Obito what he needs to know.
Exactly.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-28 01:39:18
Link | Citer | R

The Obito that first joined Akatsuki that wasn't really him. That was Spiral Zetsu. AKA, Tobi. Spiral Zetsu took some of Obito's chakra to be him. It was all part of Obito's plan, that's why we didn't see Tobi with a sharingan and died in Deidara's explosion. And Deidara has a way of spotting Uchiha. Deidara would have indentified him as a Uchiha.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-09-28 02:23:02
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Soulstealers said: »
The Obito that first joined Akatsuki that wasn't really him. That was Spiral Zetsu. AKA, Tobi. Spiral Zetsu took some of Obito's chakra to be him. It was all part of Obito's plan, that's why we didn't see Tobi with a sharingan and died in Deidara's explosion. And Deidara has a way of spotting Uchiha. Deidara would have indentified him as a Uchiha.

What? I was pretty sure Tobi just used Kamui to survive this...

Also Tobi used Kamui before Deidara's explosion.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-28 02:24:39
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Atoreis said: »
Fenrir.Soulstealers said: »

What? I was pretty sure Tobi just used Kamui to survive this...
Nevermind sorry lol just read naruto chapter 603 and it proved my theory wrong lol
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-28 02:30:01
Link | Citer | R

Is it possible that spiral Zetsu died during the fight with Konan because Obito/Tobi's whole personality changes after that fight.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-09-28 02:59:16
Link | Citer | R

I'm pretty sure Spiral Zetsu died way before that. Maybe even soon we will know when exactly. Obito probably saw Rin's death and started to believe that Madara's plan of Moon Genjutsu is the only way to get Rin back. He probably decided then to change his name to Tobi. Spiral Zetsu was probably destroyed at some point and Obito made a mask to looks similar because he thought its a good idea to match his new identity.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-10-02 03:01:22
Link | Citer | R

New chapter
 Odin.Tsuneo
Serveur: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-10-02 03:26:20
Link | Citer | R

I don't get the whole you let "you let Rin die" thing. Shouldn't he should have said "you killed Rin"?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-02 04:07:05
Link | Citer | R

Now this is a better motif for his actions than just 'Rin is dead'.
By Eijii 2012-10-02 05:28:23
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Tsuneo said: »
It's more likely that Madara is dead instead of asleep.
So Madara did not die.. Chapter 603 chapter starts out with showing us Obito with short hair and madara is sleeping. Zetsu said that they have to prepare Obito before madara wakes up... end of chapter 603 Obito has long hair.. Time passes by faster than the real world or... that was one.. long... ***... nap... lol
By Eijii 2012-10-02 05:31:18
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Tsuneo said: »
I don't get the whole you let "you let Rin die" thing. Shouldn't he should have said "you killed Rin"?
Yeah that was weird but This would explain how they obtained their mangekyo sharingan... Obito and Kakashi alike.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-10-02 07:02:36
Link | Citer | R

oshit I was right lol, Kakashi did kill Rin (Controlled Rin? most likely something of that nature) so this is how Kakashi obtained his mangekyo, and it was before we knew kakashi. Interesting.
 Valefor.Angeluzun
Serveur: Valefor
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2012-10-02 09:12:01
Link | Citer | R

anyone else feel these revelations were better off left as mysteries? ***gets more warped with every chapter.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-02 10:00:15
Link | Citer | R

He clearly didn't mean or like what he did given the whole crying bit.

Either she was being controlled, turned traitor or was used as a last second substitution and got impaled in his opponents place.
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-10-02 10:27:34
Link | Citer | R

That's probably just the rain.

Edit: Closer look those do appear to be tears.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Illyst
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2012-10-02 10:40:52
Link | Citer | R

Zetsu said something about them being geinuea pigs for the mist.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-02 10:51:17
Link | Citer | R

He mentioned experimental bodies from the hidden mist
[+]
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-10-02 11:55:31
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
or she begged him to kill her because she knew what it would give him and she was about to die anyway etc.

Some crazy twist to explain it

Yeah right because they are barely teenagers and they know how to unlock MS lol... At this point Kakashi probably doesnt even know what MS is.

I would actually risk theory that Kakashi never used MS till he was older because he havent known that he awaken it when he killed Rin. He maybe felt something changed that day but till he found out that something like MS exist he havent even known he could have use it.

PS. Sorry for grammar but I dont use past times a lot :D
[+]
By Zenaku14 2012-10-02 12:57:48
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Atoreis said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
or she begged him to kill her because she knew what it would give him and she was about to die anyway etc.

Some crazy twist to explain it

Yeah right because they are barely teenagers and they know how to unlock MS lol... At this point Kakashi probably doesnt even know what MS is.

I would actually risk theory that Kakashi never used MS till he was older because he havent known that he awaken it when he killed Rin. He maybe felt something changed that day but till he found out that something like MS exist he havent even known he could have use it.

PS. Sorry for grammar but I dont use past times a lot :D

That and kakashi is not a real uchiha he would have not had enough chakra to unlock the MS at that age. It took him years before he can even use his eye longer in battle.

So this explain how kakashi could have unlock the MS and why obito did all this. Now we need to know why the *** did he kill rin lol

But i don't think kakshi kill her because then obito would have said you kill Rin not let rin die that why we have to wait to next week and see :(
By Eijii 2012-10-02 15:48:25
Link | Citer | R

Madara wants to be thanked properly... and is pretty sure that Obito will come back to him... So what I'm thinking is that this is a whole set up by Madara to help awaken his MS and that's what he maybe meant by coming back to thank him.. It could even be Madara who used Genjutsu on Kakashi and Rin or is manipulating them in some way.
 Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Milliniar
By Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar 2012-10-02 16:26:23
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
He mentioned experimental bodies from the hidden mist

ya i feel one of the zetsu's had wrapped around rin but Kakashi couldn't see rin inside even with the Sharingan or something, and as all zetsu are connected as obito got closer it more or less set it up to happen.
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kuahana
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-10-02 16:39:30
Link | Citer | R

keeping in mind that they are in battle against the hidden mist, i wouldn't doubt that the 'rain' referred to by the zetu's shortly before obito gets to kakashi and rin is probably a jutsu from a hidden mist ninja which controls people. assuming that the previous statement is true, kakashi is probably forced against his will which is probably why he is crying

as for madara, i wouldn't doubt that he had a hand in the event. knowing that obito/tobi in the future ends up controlling the hidden mist kage, we can maybe assume that madara's control over the hidden mist goes back to before obito and the war itself. if this is true, then madara may have set it up so that obito would arrive just as the deed is committed, probably causing obito to 1) return to madara and 2) go along with his plan in the eventuality that he can see rin again in his dream state genjutsu
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-10-02 16:53:16
Link | Citer | R

Madara wants Obitos' body imo.
 Valefor.Angeluzun
Serveur: Valefor
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2012-10-02 17:04:44
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Joeywheeler said: »

makes little sense. Obito is half useless in his current state.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-02 17:19:39
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Joeywheeler said: »
Maybe at that point he'd considered it, but it's irrelevant given he now has an immortal body with seemingly limitless charkra reserves now.
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53