Phoenix.Shiomi
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-19 03:47:52
Link | Citer | R

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602/15

Tobi's mask. :3

This is how I expected it. I assume we'll see an early prototype of Zetsu soon.
By Eijii 2012-09-19 03:51:03
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Atoreis said: »
First of all its not simply "kill the closest person" to unlock MS because Itachi would need to kill Sasuke not some friend. I advice not trying to make assumptions and guesses based on what Itachi said half manga ago because its probably not made with mathematics precision and there are probably other way to unlock those eyes that maybe wont even be explained ( unless maybe on some fan meeting with Kishimoto).
Would be good to find out how Kakashi got his MS....I don't think he has killed anyone close... Also How Obito got his MS... Maybe old man Madara told Obito to Kill Rin so he can activate his MS.... but that also activated Kakshi's MS because it's Obito's eye. I don't know but I'm sure it will turn out something like that maybe.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-19 03:58:42
Link | Citer | R

I think Obito did something just terrible. I could see killing Rin, but I don't think it could be that easy. (Probably is, knowing who this ***has gone down the past 4 chapter.) However, I think Kakashi got his from straight training. He first found out about it from Itachi. And from there I think he may have started working on it then.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-09-19 04:23:13
Link | Citer | R

Considering Obito used a Mangekyo Sharingan: Kamui technique to escape to rocks and slip into Madara's secret passage, it's obvious theres multiple ways of obtaining the Mangekyo. Or perhaps Itachi was wrong about the killing closest friend thing, and unlocked it due to extreme emotion and desparation, thus being oblivious to how he actually obtained it, and labled it obtainable via killing.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-19 04:47:30
Link | Citer | R

It's pretty obvious that it can be unlocked in dire emotional states. I think it's clear it can be unlocked through sheer training. Now, it's pretty emotional to kill your best friend. That's pretty terrible. Itachi did it to his best friend, and he didn't want to do it, but it allowed him to get his eye. Sasuke got it from killing his brother and then learning the truth about his brother.

I think the link of killing your best friend, is the easiest way of going about getting it. I think Kakashi went about getting it the hardest way.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-09-19 05:13:13
Link | Citer | R

I wont completely dismiss the idea of achieving it through training, but it probably isn't likely. I would just guess theres some backstory to Kakashi we've not(yet?) seen. He may have had it for awhile and only felt neccesasry to use it vs. Deidara, though that could be wrong.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-19 05:22:08
Link | Citer | R

The Third Databook seems to hint that other Mangekyō Sharingan users can access the technique through sheer training of the eye, though this is unconfirmed.

Anyways, are you kidding me? Kakashi would have been using that ***against Orochimaru, against Zubuza, he'd have used it against everyone he fought up to Deidara. Why? Because he was almost out classed by all of them.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-09-19 06:00:42
Link | Citer | R

-He never fought Orochimaru, however they did make brief contact.

-Zabuza: -This made me chuckle~Also wasn't he already physically exhausted prior to their last battle on the bridge? I don't recall it too well, I keep well out of that horrible section of the anime.

-Deidara he was out matched alot, mostly due to Deidara's air advantage, aswell as the semi-desparate situation he was in w/ naruto charging in.

You're probably right though, atleast where Kakashi not having the MS back then is concerned. I don't think raw training could activate the MS, though.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-19 06:52:18
Link | Citer | R

The thing with Orochimaru is, he admitted he was outclassed and rightfully so. Not sure Kamui would work besides completly sending Orochimaru to the other dimension and I'm not really sure how effective that would be. Had Orochimaru taken Sasuke there, Kakashi would either be dead, or would have been ***.

The fight with Zabuza was pretty evenly matched. Zabuza didn't do nearly as much of the things that he could. To be fair, it was early on and most of the things he could do wheren't thought up yet. But I take that into consideration. What Kakashi did to beat him was use his dogs to pin him and then stab him with Raikiri. However, Haku protected him and it was pretty much a draw at that point IMO.

Against Deidara, I do believe he was out classed. I also think Deidara was highly undeveloped at that time and should have had the ability to take on both Naruto and Kakashi head on. His fight against Sasuke was one of the better and in my eyes made Deidara look like one of the more powerful Akatsuki members. I mean, the things the man did with no arms amazed me. He performed multiple high level Jutsu with no hand seals which is amazing.

And again, the Third Data Book HEAVILY hinted it could be done, in terms of how Kakashi did it. I believe his was both an emotional journey was a physical one that awakened his MS.
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kuahana
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-19 08:42:52
Link | Citer | R

everyone's interest in how kakashi obtained his mangekyo sharingan has peaked my own as well. not much is said in the 'how' it was obtained, but the first time kakashi uses it is against deidara. it is possible that he obtained it through training as stated in a previous post from someone(during the 2 1/2 year break from team kakashi basically between the end of naruto and beginning of shippuden) however i believe something happened to kakashi during this time, which unlocked his MS somehow, and i don't believe it was training, although it might be that way. what i don't get is that clearly nothing happens from the start of shippuden up until the battle with deidara that would in turn unlock his MS, and prior to the battle with deidara, kakashi and naruto have a skirmish with a clone of itatchi's, in which kakashi doesn't use this new found MS(which he presumably should of had by then.) it is also more than likely that we may never know 'how' he obtained his MS because revealing it now would be taking steps backwards in the story. it may be that kishimoto is waiting to drop it as some holiday manga or something to take a break from the actual action as is his usual m/o
 Ragnarok.Keretsu
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Keretsu
By Ragnarok.Keretsu 2012-09-19 12:15:06
Link | Citer | R

Based on the fact that he can use the eye and Kamui a whole lot longer than he used to it could be from training. There's also a chance that it was unlocked from Rin's death, but for some reason he was unable or unwilling to use it (maybe lacked the strength or skill, or save for an ace in the hole) until after the skip. I think once we find out what happens to Rin we will know for sure.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-19 12:19:56
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
It's pretty obvious that it can be unlocked in dire emotional states. I think it's clear it can be unlocked through sheer training. Now, it's pretty emotional to kill your best friend. That's pretty terrible. Itachi did it to his best friend, and he didn't want to do it, but it allowed him to get his eye. Sasuke got it from killing his brother and then learning the truth about his brother.

I think the link of killing your best friend, is the easiest way of going about getting it. I think Kakashi went about getting it the hardest way.

Dire emotional state could come from training and realizing how weak you are compared to someone else, similar to how Vegeta finally reached Super Saiyan while training to defeat the cyborgs.
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2012-09-19 12:46:23
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Keretsu said: »
Based on the fact that he can use the eye and Kamui a whole lot longer than he used to it could be from training.
pretty much this.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-09-19 13:17:04
Link | Citer | R

I dont know why you guys so obsessed with this Rin death unlocking MS.
Itachi closest person was Sasuke not his friend. So even if you would really need to kill someone to unlock it for Obito it doesnt need to be Rin but someone else close to him.

How you actually can imagine he killed Rin?
Obito making war to make a peaceful world because Kakashi couldnt save Rin who was killed by Obito? You do realize how stupid it is? XD
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-19 15:34:06
Link | Citer | R

Itachi closest person was Sasuke not his friend. So even if you would really need to kill someone to unlock it for Obito it doesnt need to be Rin but someone else close to him.

Obito making war to make a peaceful world because Kakashi couldnt save Rin who was killed by Obito? You do realize how stupid it is? XD
Quote:
I FOR *** LAST TIME TALLING YOU.

We can safely say that it doesn't require anyone to die so I don't think we have to look for who died, it could have been triggered by him realising he wouldn't be able to meet his friends again, or something of the kind. In the latest chapter, he seems full of hope to meet his friends again and go back to the leaf, crushing this hope isn't nothing.
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kuahana
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-19 15:51:11
Link | Citer | R

Itachi wiped out his entire clan, including his parents, in cold blood to save the leaf. even if he didn't get it from killing his close friend, don't forget that he killed his parents too.

to think that obito is not capable of killing even though his goal is world peace is wrong. he started a war, sacrificed the lives of 4 of the 5 jinchuriki of the tailed beasts(gaara too would have died if not for the leaf), he controlled kurama(the nine tails) and used him to destroy the leaf village as well as countless other atrocities thought to be madara's can now be attributed to obito. these points only further the argument that obito has, and will kill anyone he needs to reach his goal.

Edit: i realize now, after reading over what was said again, that you weren't suggesting that obito wasn't capable of killing, but that the entire notion of kakashi > rin > obito being led to war was stupid. and i agree but i still stand by the possibility that obito more than likely wanted to test kakashi on the promise that was made, protect rin.
 Ragnarok.Keretsu
user: Keretsu
By Ragnarok.Keretsu 2012-09-19 17:09:58
Link | Citer | R

I don't think anyone was saying that, at least I wasn't. You don't have to be the killer to unlock it, you just have to have the experience of the loss. Being the killer was common practice in the Uchiha Clan because it was quicker.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-20 00:19:50
Link | Citer | R

Actually I think Itachi got his from killing Shisui. Even though Shisui knew what was going on, knew what Itachi was faced with, and even he was torn with the decision of what was going to happen. To help his village, he went with what the elders did. He had his eye taken by Danzo, he gave one to Itachi, and he asked Itachi to kill him. Shisui was his best friend. Not that his brother wasn't like a best friend, but in that situation, that emotional state is what awoke his MS. He used his MS to help kill the clan.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Itachi killed him and destroyed his body. Though, it's not confirmed.
 Sylph.Michizane
Serveur: Sylph
user: Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2012-09-20 03:37:35
Link | Citer | R

Actually I think Itachi got his from killing Shisui. Even though Shisui knew what was going on, knew what Itachi was faced with, and even he was torn with the decision of what was going to happen. To help his village, he went with what the elders did. He had his eye taken by Danzo, he gave one to Itachi, and he asked Itachi to kill him. Shisui was his best friend. Not that his brother wasn't like a best friend, but in that situation, that emotional state is what awoke his MS. He used his MS to help kill the clan.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Itachi killed him and destroyed his body. Though, it's not confirmed.

He didn't kill him. It was revealed Itachi help Shusui fake his death. Shusui right eye was stolen by Donzo when he was alive and even though the Uchiha's assigned him to tail Itachi he as well didn't agree with the coup. So he and Itachi faked his death. and it is unknown where he is and if he is alive.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-20 03:51:04
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Michizane said: »

He didn't kill him. It was revealed Itachi help Shisui fake his death. Shisui right eye was stolen by Danzo when he was alive and even though the Uchiha's assigned him to tail Itachi he as well didn't agree with the coup. So he and Itachi faked his death. and it is unknown where he is and if he is alive.

Little quote of what ACTUALLY happen.

"During this time he began to act strangely, not attending the clan meetings, speaking out against the clan, and becoming the prime suspect for the murder of his best friend Shisui Uchiha, who was drowned in the Naka River. In reality, Shisui died after he entrusted his left eye to Itachi, the other having been taken by Danzō."
 Asura.Squallbr
Serveur: Asura
user: Squallbr
By Asura.Squallbr 2012-09-20 06:22:33
Link | Citer | R

And,... With whom this eye of madara?
By Valentine 2012-09-20 07:58:24
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kukailimoku said: »

Itachi wiped out his entire clan, including his parents, in cold blood to save the leaf. even if he didn't get it from killing his close friend, don't forget that he killed his parents too.

I'm sorry but Obito killed Itachi's parents.

Guys... You don't need to kill your best friend to active Mangekyou Shanringan but it's the DARK way to do it, when you get ur MS this way you'll prolly get blind, emotions are the original source of the Sharingan Evolution.
By Valentine 2012-09-20 08:07:13
Link | Citer | R

Well, after we all know Obito helped itachi with his mission, we all know why Obito has so many Sharingans to burn.

We should be discussing by now that Zetsu Dark/White are Hashirama's Body Copies created by Uchiha Madara before he died.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-20 08:15:12
Link | Citer | R

Itachi killed his parents, not Obito.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-09-20 09:28:37
Link | Citer | R

... We JUST got a flashback from Itachi as he wept uncontrollably when his parents let him kill them without putting up a fight. <_<
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-23 23:53:40
Link | Citer | R

Hmm. i wonder if Orochimaru helped create Black/White zetsu.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-24 00:44:17
Link | Citer | R

Its looking like he had something to do with it all.
By Eijii 2012-09-26 01:24:30
Link | Citer | R

Manga:603 Rehab.
http://www.mangatoyou.org/Naruto/603/01/

Man this episode gives me mixed feelings about Obito and Madara... Enjoy~!
 Cerberus.Detzu
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-26 12:28:54
Link | Citer | R

Now I want to see next chapter. How did Rin die? How hatred grew in Obito's heart? Or, was it even hatred?
By Eijii 2012-09-26 22:09:52
Link | Citer | R

So this whole episode is kind of weird.... Madara is asleep and Zetsu says that they need to make Obito stronger before he wakes up.... Beginning of the chapter Obito has SHORT hair and at the end of the chapter he has LONG hair....Madara is still sleeping at the end of the chapter as shown at the bottom right of the last page... So what I'm getting at.. does time pass more quickly where Madara/Zetsu/Obito are living? If so... that explains why they're so over powered lol.... Hyperbolic Time Chamber says HELLO! but who knows... these are just the little things that I noticed lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53