Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-08-31 20:37:39
Link | Citer | R

Maybe Obito Lost His Memory And Zetsu Rescued Obito And Told Obito He Was A Reincarnation of Madara. Or During The Original Naruto Chapters Madara Trained Obito And Madara Died During The Original Naruto Chapters.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-01 20:19:26
Link | Citer | R

Maybe When Madara Got hashirama senju cells Madara Could Have Created Black Zetsu And Zetsu Could Have Posed As Tobi
 Sylph.Suzanoo
Serveur: Sylph
user: Suzanoo
By Sylph.Suzanoo 2012-09-01 20:34:47
Link | Citer | R

It's the first son of the sage of 6 paths using obito's body.
 Valefor.Ittomori
Serveur: Valefor
user: Ittomori
By Valefor.Ittomori 2012-09-01 20:47:51
Link | Citer | R

My friends were confused at how it is possible for tobi/obito to keep up minato speed/skill wise when they fought also. This is assuming that fight happened 1 or maybe 2 at most years after obito's "death". I mean kakashi has to be in his 30's and naruto is about 17 at this point? Number wise I think it adds up a bit. After a few theories I just wrote it off as Obito/Tobi's Kamui = DBZ's Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Much like naruto is able to exploit his clone training to cut out all that time.

Also I think Orochimaru might still be the final boss, Sasuske is most likely taking him to the Uchiha tablets to find the answers that Madara and maybe Tobi know. In turn it will leave Orochimaru with some very vital information to take over. It's a scenario I wouldn't mind seeing, since Orochimaru's character was build up so much from the start.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-01 22:12:48
Link | Citer | R

That is a possibility because didn't Orochimaru create Yamoto using Senju cells. And Tobi has Senju cells.
By SSJAV 2012-09-01 22:21:20
Link | Citer | R

It's possible. Orochimaru states that he knows of(And has worked with) Tobi in the past. Which might be where he got the Senju cells from.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-01 22:42:04
Link | Citer | R

Maybe Obtio/Tobi Got Madara's Uchiha Sharingan Eyes Because Madara Transplanted His Brothers Eyes But What Ever Happened To Madara's Original Eyes Is this Why Tobi/Obito Said He Was Madara and Madara old eyes might still be linked to him so Madara would know Obito/Tobi
By Eijii 2012-09-01 22:46:11
Link | Citer | R

Yamato was born a normal baby but was experimented by orochimaru.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-01 22:50:04
Link | Citer | R

Wouldn't Minato Sense Obito's Chakra When They Fought?
By Eijii 2012-09-01 22:56:54
Link | Citer | R

I doubt it was Obito... It was probably Zetsu portraying Madara... which is why he got beat so easily.

whoever zetsu is he knows ALL about Madara and all of his plans so I would not be in shock if Zetsu lived durring Madara's time or was created by Madara after he obtained his Rinnengan.

I mean Zetsu clippers (lol FFXI term) around the entire world like Madara does.
 Valefor.Ittomori
By Valefor.Ittomori 2012-09-01 23:10:26
Link | Citer | R

Yeah the extreme tangent I went off to is Orochimaru basically becoming the Sage of Six Paths(The Creator) vs. Naruto(All the Chakra of the Creator) and Sasuke maybe with awakened Rinnegan(All the techniques of the Creator).
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-01 23:38:09
Link | Citer | R

I Think Black Zetsu Was Made When Madara Obtained Senju Cells And Probably Rescued Obito And Implanted Senju Cells Into Him.
By SSJAV 2012-09-05 03:41:41
Link | Citer | R

New chapter, curtesy of /v/. lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Kaari
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kaari
By Quetzalcoatl.Kaari 2012-09-05 04:32:50
Link | Citer | R

:O uh ohz.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-09-05 05:10:40
Link | Citer | R

Kakashi and Gai vs Obito and Naruto vs Madara? Hell Yeah :P
 Siren.Piccollo
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Piccollo 2012-09-05 05:33:53
Link | Citer | R

they share the nines on their chests i wonder what this means and if its going to have larger implications that we yet realise.

By SSJAV 2012-09-05 08:43:35
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else kinda disappointed the whole war was over a stupid chick? :(
[+]
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-09-05 09:09:20
Link | Citer | R

I feel like Obito and Madara are going to take out Gai and Kakashi over the next few chapters. Then Sasuke is going to come in and team up with Naruto.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-09-05 09:14:26
Link | Citer | R

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
The war of Troy started over a girl. Love is often the driving force of the world!

Ok, not real modern world, but you get my point.
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-09-05 09:24:14
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
The war of Troy started over a girl. Love is often the driving force of the world!

What's love got to do with it? Got to do with it? But really, I'm interested in how exactly Rin dies. Cause if it's bad enough to cause someone to want to destory the entire world, well. >.>
 Phoenix.Suotuo
user: Suotuoo
By Phoenix.Suotuo 2012-09-05 09:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Something that is bugging me is at the end how and why is madara friendly to obito like he knows him and meet him and made plans with him. Madara was dead and was brought back to life with kabuto's jutsu so he should be as confused as everyone else. However the way he talks to him its like he has something to do with all of this, which is what I dont understand as he was dead :S

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Suotuo
user: Suotuoo
By Phoenix.Suotuo 2012-09-05 10:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Yeah lets hope its not as lame as the I want to destroy take over the world because someone died plot /sigh
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-09-05 10:55:00
Link | Citer | R

Obito hinted that he wasn't obito, but then suggested he was with the Rin talk, and then Madara himself refering to him as Obito.

..kinda disgusted it has turned out like this, but w/e.

on to the good stuff, Madara do us all a favor and annihilate Naruto now, thanks.

And if Madara isn't immune to talk-no-jutsu, *** YOU KISHI
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-09-05 12:12:55
Link | Citer | R

Totally called the whole bitterness thing and his love interest dieing. If he isn't lying, that is.

I have a feeling the Kages are dead or got the ***beat out of them before Madara left, given how persistent Oonoki was that he must be defeated.
 Valefor.Ittomori
By Valefor.Ittomori 2012-09-05 12:23:22
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »

Was going to reference this earlier. Not at all disappointed really. Also maybe Obito is somehow related to Madara, could explain the familiarity.

Carbuncle.Joeywheeler said: »
I feel like Obito and Madara are going to take out Gai and Kakashi over the next few chapters. Then Sasuke is going to come in and team up with Naruto.

This could be right also.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-05 12:33:44
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Obito hinted that he wasn't obito, but then suggested he was with the Rin talk, and then Madara himself refering to him as Obito.

on to the good stuff, Madara do us all a favor and annihilate Naruto now, thanks.

I think it's more like he threw his past self away to become "Tobi"
[+]
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-09-05 14:05:53
Link | Citer | R

My guess is that Obito was saved from death by Madara. Then Madara trained him and maybe even made Zetsu taking Obito as a model then he died when attempting to do something and Obito decided to carry over their plan as Tobi. That could also explain how Obito got Rinnegan. Madara said he unlocked his Rinnegan just before he died. Obito could get it as gift from dieing Madara.

EDIT: Of course that last part would only be true if Obito had Rinnegan before. More realistic is that Obito gave Nagato some of his cells so he can have both uchiha and senju blood which would let him get Rinnegan some day so Obito could take it for himself. Obviously this theory have one big flaw. Why not just take cells from some senju descendant and implement them into own Uchicha body? Well there might be some condition that activate Rinnegan that was hard to achieve for Obito. Like some high emotions which Obito killed in himself when changing to Tobi.
By Jetackuu 2012-09-05 15:19:49
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »

laughed too hard at this >.>
 Asura.Malekith
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2012-09-06 01:06:19
Link | Citer | R

It worked in the Iliad... but I'm not ready to say Rin is on the same level as Helen...
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53