First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 51 52 53
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-08-01 11:53:11
Link | Citer | R

Another Pain would be the most stupid thing ever. Pain was already pathetic as it was, no need for that to happen again.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-08-01 12:01:58
Link | Citer | R

It is but this manga is all about it.
About Naruto changing bad guys into good guys.
He even recently changed the Fox.

Tobi is not ultimate evil. His ideas are noble but methods are *** up. He is a perfect material for Naruto influence.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-01 12:06:37
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Seems like it. Tobi has extreme control over Kamui, maybe?

Too bad Kakashi looks about ready to pass out though. Three (iirc) Kamuis along with taking down the Swordsmen of the Mist AND fighting edo-Jinchuuriki has to have drained the hell out of him.

For some reason I have a feeling that Bee has been giving him chakra.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-01 12:07:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Atoreis said: »
It is but this manga is all about it.
About Naruto changing bad guys into good guys.
He even recently changed the Fox.

Tobi is not ultimate evil. His ideas are noble but methods are *** up. He is a perfect material for Naruto influence.

No, if anything this entire plan fails and he dies only for Sasuke to come with a bigger plan and be turned by Naruto.
By Eijii 2012-08-01 12:23:14
Link | Citer | R

yeah im going to go re-read it in english lol i read it in spanish because this spanish site always has it up before english and i didnt get 1 hint that this is leaning towards Obito theory lol
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-01 15:56:01
Link | Citer | R

I'm on two minds about Tobi potentially being Obito.

On one hand, he'd be Kakashi's age. And the bit of his face we were able to see when Konan went all out against him looked very old.

On the other hand the bit of face Tobi showed was the half of Obito's face that was crushed iirc. Not to mention, the Rinnengan eye is on the side Kakashi's eye came from and that side was originally covered in the one hole mask. He's also at least somewhat familiar with Kakashi's personality.

Their names use the same letters too. For whatever that's worth.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-08-01 16:02:18
Link | Citer | R

OBITO IS MADARA'S SON!!
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-08-01 16:07:12
Link | Citer | R

what if it is Obito, and his body/face wasn't crushed, rather, he phased trough it?
:P

I'll just wait until it is revealed, too many assumptions and guesses, would most likely lead to "I am disappoint.jpg" face.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-08-01 16:08:42
Link | Citer | R

I'm disappointed in this manga in any case. Only thing that would actually make me gasp would be if it's Kishimoto himself behind the mask. Some epic metaworld play.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-01 16:18:00
Link | Citer | R

Grandson if anything that close.

Also, if Tobi is using extreme Kamui for his intangibility, then that would add more to the argument, given specific eyes have specializations regardless of who's using them.

Although true Uchiha's have much more control and longevity with them.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-08-01 16:56:02
Link | Citer | R

I'm curious to see if it's Izuna Uchiha, Madara's brother. Would explain a lot. He's lost an eye before, and even limbs, so it's not a big stretch to assume that he could have replaced his own eyes that he'd given to Madara.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Tobi summoned his own Susanoo pretty soon here.
 Asura.Nanabi
Serveur: Asura
user: Nanabi
By Asura.Nanabi 2012-08-01 16:58:11
Link | Citer | R

Went through the whole series again in one day.

1. The bit that talks about Obito was placed before Naruto: Shippuden... It leads me to believe that it's a prologue of the second part of the story, instead of the mere intention of explaining where did Kakashi got the eye.

2. While Itachi's eyes have different functions, I think that Tobi's Sharingan and Kakashi's Sharingan also functions a little differently, Kakashi's Kamui can locate and warp stuff to a different place or dimension by concentrating on the outside object and warp it ON THE SPOT, and all Tobi has ever done is warping stuff through his eyes and into it, himself included.... Which is possibly a perfect pairing of the same set of eyes, one is defensive and one is offensive.

3. Obito's age - one thing about people saying how Obito can't be tobi is due to his age, which I think it doesn't matter much if he REALLY can warp himself to other dimension where the rule of time doesn't apply there.

It's probably not a solid enough argument to prove that Obito = Tobi, but.... we'll find out in 3-4 weeks hopefully.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-01 16:58:59
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
I'm curious to see if it's Izuna Uchiha, Madara's brother. Would explain a lot. He's lost an eye before, and even limbs, so it's not a big stretch to assume that he could have replaced his own eyes that he'd given to Madara.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Tobi summoned his own Susanoo pretty soon here.

He's dead. Died in battle after having his eyes removed. Dude was too bad *** to be Tobi.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-01 17:00:12
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
what if it is Obito, and his body/face wasn't crushed, rather, he phased trough it?
:P

I'll just wait until it is revealed, too many assumptions and guesses, would most likely lead to "I am disappoint.jpg" face.

Nah, something tell me Obito died that day. If he could phase through stuff he'd have beaten those Iwa Nin a lot easier.
By Xenshi 2012-08-01 17:37:39
Link | Citer | R

Would it be so far fetched as to say that Tobi is Obito and that when we did see his face through the eyes of others, he was using some type of genjutsu? I mean after all the whole Uchiha clan is somewhat known for their amazing forms of genjutsu. So the part of Obito that was damaged is being hidden? Wild theory but stranger things have happened. Another thing....look at the hair!!! It's the exact same as Obito when he was seen in the series!!
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-01 18:02:14
Link | Citer | R

The only reason I don't think it's Obito is the fact that Obito never meant Uchiha Madara as far as I know. As well, Obito would have been far to small when fighting the 4th Hokage during the Kyubi attack. I also feel that the 4th would have known his own student. Just... Idk... seems like... Idk...
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-01 18:09:38
Link | Citer | R

Obito didnt have to meat madara to take his identity... Also the mask that tobi wore always covered up the eye that got crushed on obito. he could of taken another uchihas eye... makes sense that its obito. especially since obito was like naruto wanting to bring peace to the ninja world. and tobi, instead of wanting to destroy it like most villians, wants to make it peaceful...
 Asura.Izilder
Serveur: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2012-08-02 05:18:07
Link | Citer | R

http://www.chia-anime.com/manga/read/naruto/596
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-08-02 05:22:27
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Obito didnt have to meat madara to take his identity... Also the mask that tobi wore always covered up the eye that got crushed on obito. he could of taken another uchihas eye... makes sense that its obito. especially since obito was like naruto wanting to bring peace to the ninja world. and tobi, instead of wanting to destroy it like most villians, wants to make it peaceful...

Exactly this. Its like 2 paths to make peace in ninja world and ultimate confrontation between them.
By Eijii 2012-08-09 02:23:23
Link | Citer | R

You know...what if Nagato's dad really didn't die regardless of being burried...and let it happen so Nagato can activate his Rinnengan. What if Tobi is really Nagato's Father (Similar hair and he would look old at this current time kinda how Tobi's right side his face looks like)and that's what he means by he gave Nagato his eyes.. because honestly there is no backround story on how he got his eyes.. but then again I remember tobi said plenty of times that he is not what he used to be in compared to what he was before so scratch that idea.. would of been a decent twist too... then to find out that Nagato's mother was related to Naruto's mother making Naruto related to Madara/Tobi lol C_C ok i'm done thinking.

Though being serious.. I just feel that Kishimoto is going to troll us and tell us Tobi is just Tobi and knows Kakashi because of Zetsu's reports.. because that is ALL that Zetsu do.. gather data. But I also feel that there can be 2 Madaras... and why? because right before Madara died he activated his Rinnengan.. and the uchiha tablet or whichever that other tablet's name was had writing only a Rinnengan user could read... so when he read that Madara learned the "Creation of all things" Jutsu which can make things out of nothingness aka he made Tobi before he died which is why I think there are 2 Madaras..

man... im thinking way too much /nerd on.
By Eijii 2012-08-09 03:20:13
Link | Citer | R

EdoMadara:(Talking to Kabuto) "You ***... the secrets of my body"
basically the scene where hes talking to Kabuto saying how did he figure out the secrets to his body.. which is strange now.. did he mean Tobi's body? because he clearly states in next few manga and refers himself to "This body"
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-11 22:51:40
Link | Citer | R

So new chapter out.... looks like its either Obito or someone who stole obitos eye... because him and kakashi are connected... So ya unless theres some other dumb twist tobi is obito.
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-08-11 23:05:33
Link | Citer | R

So new chapter out.... looks like its either Obito or someone who stole obitos eye... because him and kakashi are connected... So ya unless theres some other dumb twist tobi is obito.

Uh where? Or do you mean the chapter 2 weeks ago?
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-11 23:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Joeywheeler said: »

Uh where? Or do you mean the chapter 2 weeks ago?

It just came out like 15 mins ago. on mangapanda
By SSJAV 2012-08-11 23:08:09
Link | Citer | R

New Chapter.
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-08-11 23:18:17
Link | Citer | R

Sweet, thought this wasn't due out until the 20th.
By SSJAV 2012-08-11 23:24:05
Link | Citer | R

Interesting though. :O I still doubt that it's Obito but a good puzzle now. >.>
By Eijii 2012-08-12 01:03:15
Link | Citer | R

I dont think its Obito.. he clearly states that he obtained it unless translation are not accurate.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-12 02:03:32
Link | Citer | R

That's about what I expected. To much talking though. Blahblahblah.
By Solrain 2012-08-19 22:34:26
Link | Citer | R

Through some weird form of manga logic, I'm considering Yamato as possibly being Tobi for some reason.
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 51 52 53