Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Dynamis Coins Loan to finish your Relic
Dynamis Coins Loan to finish your Relic
 Odin.Hiruzen
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Oskilfai
By Odin.Hiruzen 2011-10-11 10:13:34
Link | Citer | R

We provide the Loan for the last 30x 100-coins (Bronze/Jade/Byne) to finish the relic of your Choice.

Requirements:
Have to show us your Stage 4 Relic + 70x100 coin to finish stage 5 AND have 30m gil OR items of 30m gil in value OR you're Person is well (positive) known in the Odin Community OR you are in one of the Big Major Linkshells (Sackholder required to trade).

Fee:
1x 100-coin of the Type you want to Loan (for example if you need Jade you get 30 and after your Relic is done, we want 31 Jades back). If you don't need 30, it is just 3.33 coins for each 100 coin you loan. x.99 will be round down (exampe 4.99 -> 4).

How does this work?
1. PM me or gimme a ingame Tell to talk out a timeslot we meet in Jeuno's Garden. And we talk if you need to provide items/gil and if, what is ok to "give" us (requirements) for the 30-100.
2. You show (equip) your relic and trade us the 70x100 (trade us, but not hit OK, it's just to show, not to realy trade)
3. "you trade us the items/gil (requirements)" and we trade you the 30x100
4. go finish your relic
5. come back and trade us 31x100 and we trade you back whatever you "gaved" us (requirements).
6. Have fun with your relic

The Fee is not to make us rich and that you need 100 more to finish, it's just that we feel like "we help you and you help us" to finish our Relics too. Doing Dynamis every Day is a payne in the *** :-)

The Requirements is just to minimize our risk that they get stolen.

You can send me a PM if i'm not ingame and we can talk when/where/how etc.

It would be nice if it's a day before you need them so it's not happening i'm in a Event and you pop out of nowhere and need them asap :-)

Read it!
If you start Drama, don't like the offer, don't like my english skills, you are bored, you are just the drama guy -> you'll be ignored. There is nothing to reply here, if you wanna talk, talk it out in PM with me or via tell ingame. Else -> i don't care. People who wanna finish might be happy to find such a offer. I don't even check the forum or the thread here.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-10-11 10:39:52
Link | Citer | R

"gaved"

"Doing Dynamis every Day is a Max Payne in the *** :-)"

I did read your disclaimer but I was bored at work.
[+]
 Phoenix.Degs
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-10-11 10:48:58
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said: »
"gaved"

"Doing Dynamis every Day is a Max Payne in the *** :-)"

I did read your disclaimer but I was bored at work.
better than "gived"? idk
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-10-11 10:56:05
Link | Citer | R

Ive nvr seen a forum about relic loans asking people to ask them for a relic loan......I don't know what to post
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-10-11 11:24:07
Link | Citer | R

by saying your agreements to the trade in game, if something does happen you can call a GM and they will take care of the issue by sending the person to jail and wont release them until they get the item / currency back.. I've had to do this myself a few times with a few people who try to *** me over on ***. :)
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-10-11 11:26:51
Link | Citer | R

I am the drama guy.

This looks solid though. If i had a 100 piece for everytime i've been asked "do you know someone well enough to get me a loan to finish" I'd have my own relic by now.

Good luck and I hope you have no trouble with this.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Syna
user: Syna
By Odin.Syna 2011-10-11 11:43:07
Link | Citer | R

ya sorry dude i reather run dyna everyday and end out with 30-50 coin's duoing it up so..
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-10-11 11:47:46
Link | Citer | R

You only get 50 coins a run?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-10-11 12:03:03
Link | Citer | R

should be getting 125+ if you're procing and solo, 50 coin a day at that rate it'd take you 354 days of doing Dynamis daily, I'd stop while you're ahead lol.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-10-11 12:11:37
Link | Citer | R

I dont see how ppl get 125+ singles solo :/. i never get anywhere close to that
[+]
 Odin.Skeero
By Odin.Skeero 2011-10-11 12:15:56
Link | Citer | R

Seems Legit

Mnk/dnc rdm/thf i pull about 230-250. Closer to 300+ when i have my dnc friend with me.
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-10-11 12:23:25
Link | Citer | R

The only issue I see with this is the 30mil collateral is the full cost of the 30 100 loan. The person may as well buy the 30, usually easily found in jeuno, and save themselves a mil.
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2011-10-11 12:40:30
Link | Citer | R

My personal best soloing on bst/dnc in dyna-xarc is ~150 singles had 236 one run but that was with a 100 drop. Been farming since the end of july 2011 got Ancile back last week and on 12/70 towards aegis. If i was getting 50 singles per run id probably /cry /rockinacorner and give up.
 Phoenix.Degs
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-10-11 12:51:36
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »
The only issue I see with this is the 30mil collateral is the full cost of the 30 100 loan. The person may as well buy the 30, usually easily found in jeuno, and save themselves a mil.
who has 30m in gear these days anyway as most is r/ex/aug
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-10-11 13:51:20
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Degs said: »
Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »
who has 30m in gear these days anyway as most is r/ex/aug

A good number of people do end up buying +2 cause they're to lazy, could look at all your +2 gear that you have, and price 250 - 300k for each item needed.

so a body would be worth 2,250,000.
 Bismarck.Helel
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-10-11 14:07:14
Link | Citer | R

Duo should be pulling around 350, if you're doing CoP zones. We do BLU/DNC THF/DNC.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-10-11 14:08:02
Link | Citer | R

I didn't get the impression they wanted it as collateral (although I'm probably wrong). I thought they just wanted you to look not like a scrub so some jerk wouldn't make a random account to steal their 30 100 pieces.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-10-11 14:19:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said: »
i solo'd 185 yesterday, all singles :S
BST in dreamlands is nice
[+]
 Odin.Skeero
By Odin.Skeero 2011-10-11 14:25:50
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Helel said: »
Duo should be pulling around 350, if you're doing CoP zones. We do BLU/DNC THF/DNC.

What zone and what route do you do? if you dont mind me asking. PM me if you must. Blu and thf seems like they would kill slower than a mnk and a rdm. then again im dual boxing so might be the reason.
 Siren.Barber
Serveur: Siren
user: Barber
By Siren.Barber 2011-10-11 14:47:37
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
I didn't get the impression they wanted it as collateral (although I'm probably wrong). I thought they just wanted you to look not like a scrub so some jerk wouldn't make a random account to steal their 30 100 pieces.

Yeah, #3 is basically 'give us 30M worth of items to hold until you get back with the 31 hundred pieces'.

With the current GM policies there is zero risk nowadays to people loaning out the 30 hundred pieces so making someone put up 30M worth of gear and pay an additional 100 piece is just straight up asking someone for free gil. The OP seems to realize this already with the 'don't respond negatively because I won't be checking this thread' approach. Also, the chances of people having 30M in gear nowadays is slim. I couldn't spend 30M on some of my jobs if someone presented me a "Brewster's Millions" challenge to do so.

I'm sure it will help someone out. The market for this service is disconnected people who don't have enough friends/reputation to get a loan any other way.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2011-10-11 15:33:01
Link | Citer | R

Surely there is no harm in throwing this offer out there and seeing if anyone will bite, but I don't see it. Even for the op I can't imagine it being all that profitable.

Granted that with the dynamis changes, relics are easier to obtain than before, but how often are people completing relics to need these loans on one server? I would guess that is a small number still. Add to that the fact that from that number some will borrow from friends and such, leaving very few people who would even consider paying for a loan.

Worse still is that in order to offer this service, one would have to have minimum 30 100s of each kind, which would mean you would be sitting on about 90 mil in the hopes of making 1 every once in a while.

Good luck on the loans, it is always great to think up ways to make a profit, I just think there has to be better ways.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-10-11 17:21:24
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skadoosh said: »
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said: »
i solo'd 185 yesterday, all singles :S
BST in dreamlands is nice
Time to gear bst
[+]
By Odin.Mithraspike 2011-10-13 11:49:28
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Skeero said: »
Seems Legit

Mnk/dnc rdm/thf i pull about 230-250. Closer to 300+ when i have my dnc friend with me.

orly ?
Im going rdm/nin, with a nin/dnc and a thf/dnc.
We doing xarc everyday at BST,WAR,DRK NM Spot which we mostly also get all the time > meaning 10-15 NMs for 100's chance besides normal mobs.

We get something like 12-15-16 < per person average of the three different coin types in singles.
So overall 40-45 per person x 3 = 120 singles when not 100s.

Id have to say my partners are sometimes kinda lazy with proccing, instead of tp gain on a pet they dmg mainmob > less WS chances > dead of mob before able to procc.
Sometimes proccing is a pain in the *** and then they just kill it off ... but even with 100% procced mobs i doubt we get so much singles like you ( no 100s )
 Odin.Sparow
user: Sparow
By Odin.Sparow 2011-10-13 12:13:47
Link | Citer | R

That guy is great.
Did loan me my last 30 Shells as well.
Can recommend it.