This Or That?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » This or That?
This or That?
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66
By Afania 2024-10-20 01:41:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Shave all my fur.

Sing a song

or

Write a song

Write a song, so I get to decide the content of this song.

N64

or

PS1
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-10-20 02:02:37
Link | Citer | R

N64 is a nice console with nice game but...

PS1 was the history's GOAT. It was maybe the second time I feel so enpowered with a hardware, second only to the computer itself.

While I could download light games (at that time) and run it on my computer, downloading ISOs and burning then on CD-Rom, or simply buying very cheaply in the pirate store around here made me have access to hundreds of games, in an age I had basically no money, and SNES. Mega Drive and N64 cartridges were incredibly expensives for a boy.

Obviously PS1 over any other video game console. I actually still play PS1 games despite having access to PS4, Steam and Switch nowadays.

So

carefully watching a video lesson taking notes, spending like 30 minutes for each 5 minutes long video

Or

watching the very same video leasson at twice speed without any notes.
 Shiva.Thorny
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-10-20 07:09:11
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
watching the very same video leasson at twice speed without any notes.
If it's exclusively one of these, it's this because it wastes less time and you can use the rest actually studying.

If it's a practical question, reference material is better than lesson videos once you have bare concepts. For software/tech, practice is better than any video. For other fields, use flashcards(physical or software like Anki) for spaced repetition to memorize facts effectively.

Admit Nickelback is actually enjoyable music

OR

Order a fruity mix drink in a group of beer nerds
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-10-20 08:32:22
Link | Citer | R

Nickleback is good music.

Play station 2

or

Game Cube?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-20 13:33:35
Link | Citer | R

PS2 had FFXI... But Gamecube had a lot more games that I cared about, like Super Smash Bros. Melee, Fire Emblem PoR, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Luigi's Mansion, Legend of Zelda Master Quest, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Eternal Darkness, and Metroid Prime...

Damn you for asking this question, Mrs. Niflheim! Respectfully!

I guess I go with the Gamecube though. It's more enduring, as mine still works, whereas my PS2 started to bug out around 2010 and can't even watch DVDs or Blu-Rays that have more than 13 chapters/sections for some reason, freezing up on any that do. And I moved over onto PC for FFXI in 2011, anyway.

Plus, you know, with PS2 I always had to hear about the whole, "You're holding the group back because you're on PS2 and don't have / can't have Windower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111"

So Gamecube.

Say your favorite new age pop singer

or

Say your favorite new age tech piece/software that didn't exist in the early 2000s.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66